Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blizzard is starting to get ridiculous with this "Pay for content" BS. $49.99 for 50 packs of cards, $20.00 for a rehash mount, $20.00 for a new class. They are getting too greedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    They explicitly said the word "bundle" though. Meaning you will have to pay for other things that are not just the class as well.
    It would be kinda odd for them to not have the two slots included with the class, the slots are designed so you can play both genders of each class without having to delete any characters. I'm still only expecting it to be $10-$20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

They explicitly said the word "bundle" though. Meaning you will have to pay for other things that are not just the class as well.
    Exactly, and there's absolutely no other reason to do this than to increase the price. They fully know nobody (very few) would pay for the other crap so they're "giving" it to you for "extra value" (read: jacking up the price of the Necromancer class).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    It would be kinda odd for them to not have the two slots included with the class, the slots are designed so you can play both genders of each class without having to delete any characters. I'm still only expecting it to be $10-$20.
    Prepare to be very disappointed. I'm fully offering to eat my own socks and record it if the price ends up being that low.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liberis View Post
    Sorry mate, that was me being sarcastic. Just saw the blog post, can't believe it.
    Oh, my bad. Thought you were replying to me with that as a way to say "see, it's "only" $30!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Blizzard is starting to get ridiculous with this "Pay for content" BS. $49.99 for 50 packs of cards, $20.00 for a rehash mount, $20.00 for a new class. They are getting too greedy.
    Hearthstone is free to pay and no initial purchase so they have to do something to pay and get money. I can agree on the mounts for WoW but Diablo also hasn't had any sales after Reaper of Souls. It's not surprising they wanted to monitize it just a little bit.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Prepare to be extremely disappointed as they're "bundling" the class with several useless things with no option to not buy it.
    Yeah but that doesn't change my prediction for pricing. If they wanted to charge an extra $15-20 (on top of $15-20 for Necromancer) for 'useless things' they would have already done that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Yeah but that doesn't change my prediction for pricing. If they wanted to charge an extra $15-20 (on top of $15-20 for Necromancer) for 'useless things' they would have already done that.
    They do. I'm sure you're aware of the prices of WoW's services and mounts, yes?

Yes I am, and this isn't WoW's services or mounts.

Why do you want it to be $40? Or are you just setting the bar high so you don't disappoint yourself? Which seems a bit late, since you seem disappointed by this announcement.

I figure you just want everyone else to be as disappointed as you are and are projecting that onto how you feel Blizzard over-charges and under-promises content. Sound about right?
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2016-11-04 at 10:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Rofl, won't be released until the second half of 2017. What other game is the Diablo team working on that they don't create any content.

Rofl, won't be released until the second half of 2017. What other game is the Diablo team working on that they don't create any content.
    at this point I think the team is run by like 4 people
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

This shit should be free and it should be coming out right after Blizzcon ends. I think I will have forgotten that D3 even exists by this time next year and putting a price tag on a class that I could just play in an older (better) installment of the franchise won't bring me back.

7+ Year Old Account
    What I get from this is Blizz is making D4 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    What I get from this is Blizz is making D4 right now.
    I have no idea how did you arrive to that conclusion.

what a load of bullshit have a just read from the necro homepage. are they fucking real? a fucking class? thats it? any they didn't announce the price ok I got it but they will price it as somewhere 20 ~ 40 I bet my ass on it which is utter ridiculous! fucking fanboys saying price hasn't announced yet, we know we got it, even if its 99 dollars you will pay for it. we got it. fucking bullshit.

Deleted
    Dissapointed. Also.. the leaked image is missleading. From the look of it I've got more of WD idea (spirits etc.) than a hemomancer it actually is going to be. Druid would be much better option imo. This "necromancer" doesn't really feel like D2 necromancer that people want but maybe it's too early to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    This shit should be free and it should be coming out right after Blizzcon ends. I think I will have forgotten that D3 even exists by this time next year and putting a price tag on a class that I could just play in an older (better) installment of the franchise won't bring me back.
    Why should it be free? It's released in a game with no recurring fees which gets constant fixes. Treat it like buying a singleplayer game, do you expect the developers to keep releasing free new content for the game for years after its release?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I have no idea how did you arrive to that conclusion.
    They were (and still are) hiring new people for over a year now. What they announced is basically throwing us a bone to prolong D3's life, but it's not what they are focusing on.
    Now that's the optimistic interpretation. The pessimistic one is omg daed franchise

10+ Year Old Account
    Was pretty let down with the announcement. It's better than nothing, I suppose. Oh well, I'm sure it'll make the sheep happy

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    what a load of bullshit have a just read from the necro homepage. are they fucking real? a fucking class? thats it? any they didn't announce the price ok I got it but they will price it as somewhere 20 ~ 40 I bet my ass on it which is utter ridiculous! fucking fanboys saying price hasn't announced yet, we know we got it, even if its 99 dollars you will pay for it. we got it. fucking bullshit.
    Have they even said how much the pack will be, i will wait until they release info on how much it will cost, and also wait to see whats actually is in the pack before i make a judgement, but hey its better to go all in before knowing what it actually is.
    Last edited by Raven; 2016-11-05 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    They were (and still are) hiring new people for over a year now. What they announced is basically throwing us a bone to prolong D3's life, but it's not what they are focusing on.
    Now that's the optimistic interpretation. The pessimistic one is omg daed franchise
    It's more testing if they can milk some more cash from a dead game than everything else.

The faster they put this game into a drawer, the faster we can expect a new diablo game and forget about the joke that was D3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    It's more testing if they can milk some more cash from a dead game than everything else.

The faster they put this game into a drawer, the faster we can expect a new diablo game and forget about the joke that was D3.
    Imho if this is the new direction they have in mind for the Diablo ARPGs, it'll be just better that they don't release anything else on the sort.

If it's a different genre ala Skyrim/Witcher3 then it makes sense.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.