Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Thing is that she always asks useless questions, just like how 80% of these questions were. Thankfully there were no damn class balance questions this time.
    I certainly hope one of the many Blizzcon interviews will feature more cosmetic /lore questions.
    I always wanted someone to ask about sargeras, and the dark titan's power, or...a question on anduin and his future story-line. I mean, anduin has so much potential..but...seems as though..illidan is stealing it..like..WHAT?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    OK. That last question entitlement was total bullshit.
    Ikr? Someone..kill me.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You'd expect there to be some people of lore/other pieces of content, wanting to BEG blizzard to answer some major stuff on WOW! Also...no red shirt guy? Is he there? Or.....? Cause.....

He was there, he asked a question bout what the Naga in Azsuna, why they were there or something like that.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You'd expect there to be some people of lore/other pieces of content, wanting to BEG blizzard to answer some major stuff on WOW! Also...no red shirt guy? Is he there? Or.....? Cause.....
    Red Shirt Guy was there and he asked a question, it was about the Nagas in Azsuna.

But, Q&A's is either a hit or miss tbh, I'm hoping for great lore questions, not necessarily questions that would spoil things but rather, intrigue me, get me to hype myself up for potential things to happen. It could also be questions about clarifications thats vague in the game, etc. But questions like the dude was asking about Nomi is just out of the question NOT appropriate in my mind, even if its funny, for those few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    He was there, he asked a question bout what the Naga in Azsuna, why they were there or something like that.
    He was?! Ok. But...why that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye Cross Faction please! We are fighting the Legion together!

Deleted
    incoming overwatch Q&A prepare for lots of sombra questions

Most of these answers tell me the devs, haven't got a fucking clue.

15+ Year Old Account
    He was?! Ok. But...why that?
    He asked if the Nagas had any relationships with the legion and why they were there, and what their goal is. And who they ultimately served, which we really know is Azshara but according to RSG, is never mentioned in the game.

"Cross-faction cooperative questions come up a lot, but they think faction identity is critical to World of Warcraft. They're not happy about two people are barred from playing together by faction, but they feel factions are too critical to bypass."

This is kind of a hype killer. Like I get they have been there since the beginning but man I hate that my race/faction choice bars me from playing with friends. You can find ways to let players works together yet still keep faction identity. Things like PVP and micro-holidays are a great example of ways you can keep faction rivalry without restricting who people can play with. At the very least if that is their mindset stop having the plot develop in the direction that points up to working together. The thing that sucks is we literally already are doing stuff cross faction, all the time. Only with NPCs instead of players. Class halls make the faction restrictions arbitrary, we are already cooperating with several members of the opposite faction in lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Well, we know Azshara wants it, but we don't know why. I guess we'll find out in the Tomb of Sargeras.
    It's pretty self-explanatory: Azshara wants total control of Azeroth's oceans. The Tidestone will just make it easier for her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igneous42 View Post
    "Cross-faction cooperative questions come up a lot, but they think faction identity is critical to World of Warcraft. They're not happy about two people are barred from playing together by faction, but they feel factions are too critical to bypass."

This is kind of a hype killer. Like I get they have been there since the beginning but man I hate that my race/faction choice bars me from playing with friends. You can find ways to let players works together yet still keep faction identity. Things like PVP and micro-holidays are a great example of ways you can keep faction rivalry without restricting who people can play with. At the very least if that is their mindset stop having the plot develop in the direction that points up to working together. The thing that sucks is we literally already are doing stuff cross faction, all the time. Only with NPCs instead of players. Class halls make the faction restrictions arbitrary, we are already cooperating with several members of the opposite faction in lore.
    I think if they allowed us to queue dungeons, Mythic+ and LFR with cross-faction, timers and basically finding people would be much faster (could be totally wrong aswell). It just feels like a quality of life improvement, and should not be related to canon lore at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't a able to watch. No Kul tiras or Jaina at all?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    Nope. /10char.

Deleted
    i hope panser(tradechat) never gets picked as a moderator ever again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    You didn't miss anything really.
    No Kul'Tiras / Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Red Shirt Guy failed this time.. All of what he asked was explained in Azuna..
    I think the point of that was Queen Azshara wasn't collecting the Tidestone for the sake of the Legion.

wow turning into extreme casual version. This fucking sucks

Honestly I feel like this might have been the worst Q&A ever. Even Red Shirt Guy's question was pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    I do hope they never make Gnome paladins or druids...
    No, Gnomes do not and will not ever fit the lore of the Few Classes they are not. Gnomes are not faith needed for Paladins or the connection to nature Druids. Gnomes do not care for life, so they cannot be druids.

Quote Originally Posted by igneous42 View Post

they say this but yet they introduced the Mercenary system in for pvp.
    hypocrites.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor