10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    Nost also confirm that most of theyre staff are now helping Elysium. So it's like a Nost 2.0 in essence.

Also, Mark Kern confirm that after the meeting with him and Nost and Blizz, Nost send various emails to Blizzard with ideas, data and stuff and Blizzard never respond. Also him as a friend of Mike Morhaime and others in Blizzard, send emails too but never respond.

So, at this point...i don't know what to think
    To be quite fair, if your clingy ex wants to get back with you, you tell them once you've moved on and not interested, and they keep pestering you, you'd also start ignoring them...

Nost also confirm that most of theyre staff are now helping Elysium. So it's like a Nost 2.0 in essence.

Also, Mark Kern confirm that after the meeting with him and Nost and Blizz, Nost send various emails to Blizzard with ideas, data and stuff and Blizzard never respond. Also him as a friend of Mike Morhaime and others in Blizzard, send emails too but never respond.

So, at this point...i don't know what to think
    Basically this new server is gonna be forgotten after a while. The code didn't make Nost what it was the community which ironically has turned on them like a pack of rabid hyenas did.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    lol at that announcement. Just fucking lol
    I actually have popcorn for the forum shitstorm. Although it was already open because I was watching some stuff on youtube but hey perfect timing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    To be quite fair, if your clingy ex wants to get back with you, you tell them once you've moved on and not interested, and they keep pestering you, you'd also start ignoring them...
    Yes but you don't invite her to come home for 6 hours, give her a good treatment and make sex with her.

So.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    We are back in business.
    lol, all they did was releasing their source code, no one is back in business.
    have you seen their forums? its a bitchfest.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Basically this new server is gonna be forgotten after a while. The code didn't make Nost what it was the community which ironically has turned on them like a pack of rabid hyenas did.
    Well if the server is like Nost and work at the same level as Nost, probably people are gonna play again. Yeah maybe at the beggining people are gonna complain cause is Nost 100% but at the end, is like the same.

Well if the server is like Nost and work at the same level as Nost, probably people are gonna play again. Yeah maybe at the beggining people are gonna complain cause is Nost 100% but at the end, is like the same.
    I respectfully disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but you don't invite her to come home for 6 hours, give her a good treatment and make sex with her.

So.
    They invited them as a PR damage control. They hear their ideas and possibly told them they weren't interested on going further on the subject at the current time. Then the nost genious started emailing them with extra ideas and they didn't even bother answering because they'd already given their final answer. Same as they now not allowing any legacy question for the Q&A. That's what I believe transpired.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    so, Crestfall hype?
    Fixed that for you.

Then what happens does blizzard go after them as well?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I respectfully disagree.
    And i respectfully thank your disagreement.

I like that

Pls, someone unban that Havok guy. Pls.

Wanna see his meltdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    That argument could be loosely used to tell people to just forget about legacy and play retail.

Nostalrius II has already launched a few hours ago under a new name. FYI fans.

Use google.

Hint: Check on Alex.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

And i respectfully thank your disagreement.

I like that
    I just don't think this server can be what Nost can just because it has a few ex-Nost members and their source code.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpando View Post
    Then what happens does blizzard go after them as well?
    if they make themselves visible like nost are now then most likely yes.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    Nostalrius II has already launched a few hours ago under a new name. FYI fans.

Use google.
    Cool and watch it fade into darkness since the one people will be looking at for now is the one Nost gave their source code too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    if they make themselves visible like nost are now then most likely yes.
    If it gains steam it'll make the mistake of doing so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    They invited them as a PR damage control. They hear their ideas and possibly told them they weren't interested on going further on the subject at the current time. Then the nost genious started emailing them with extra ideas and they didn't even bother answering because they'd already given their final answer. Same as they now not allowing any legacy question for the Q&A. That's what I believe transpired.
    Maybe you are right, but after the meeting, Nost people did say that the people there really want that happen at some point, and that they like what they saw from the Nost crew. So , is like a 50/50 idea. Only people to know what happen there is Blizzard and Nost. So...
    @Xpando: Maybe. If the server grows as fast and populated like old Nost, probably. The thing is Elysium is hosted on Serbia i think, so is kinda like Russia for these

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we have a betting poll going on for when the "new" nost server is getting axed?