Deleted
    So all the characters created on Nostalrius will pass to this new server they will be hosting?
    Seems like it.

Deleted
    Good luck to Blizzard, if they shut down AGAIN the same problem, community is not stupid and the snow ball is just gonna be more big and big and big and big. If they don't want to do legacy, is stupid closing these servers that are taking the pressure AWAY from you and you can be on board just on retail.

There are a few people in my guild that played on Nost a ton. Someone linked the thread about them announcing something in a few days and one of the nost players said

"considering how good legion is i dont really give a damn"

This made me so happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    That kind of clashes with your previous statement, no?
    Which statement?

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    Good luck to Blizzard, if they shut down AGAIN the same problem, community is not stupid and the snow ball is just gonna be more big and big and big and big. If they don't want to do legacy, is stupid closing these servers that are taking the pressure AWAY from you and you can be on board just on retail.
    they have to go after them.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Exhibit B: The exact fucking reason Blizzard doesn't want to do official Legacy.
    As opposed to legacy servers bringing past subscribers back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone's quite disconnected with reality.

Can you run that by us again, this time in English?

Deleted
    Exhibit B: The exact fucking reason Blizzard doesn't want to do official Legacy.
    He talking about sub on retail, don't do that, u can do better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    So all the characters created on Nostalrius will pass to this new server they will be hosting?
    Seems like it.
    Yes, and you can choose where you can go, nostalrius server or elysium server.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubaskot View Post
    What if I can't make up my mind?

If Blizzard did Legacy then they would deserve my sub because they'd actually be following through on their actions. But instead they pulled a bullshit PR stunt and now they'll pay the price for it and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    As opposed to legacy servers bringing past subscribers back?
    That massive, hugely untapped demographic of people who would rather proudly steal from Blizzard than give them the time of day... Yeah. I'm sure that's a market they're dying to corner.

Deleted
    Can you run that by us again, this time in English?
    English is not my language, is not easy to me to communicate in english at 100%, so sorry about that, but the concept is there

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    If Blizzard did Legacy then they would deserve my sub because they'd actually be following through on their actions. But instead they pulled a bullshit PR stunt and now they'll pay the price for it and rightfully so.
    HAHAH. And Nost didn't 2 times by hyping people up and announcing garbage like a database and t shirt campaign?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    What if I can't make up my mind?
    Legion is a another place you can go ...

Thank god... I had already quit retail and was waiting for either legacy or Nost to come back. This'll do quite nicely. Still, hopefully Blizzard wakes up and releases legacy servers... I'd gladly pay for it

Deleted
    LoL so is basically a come back of Nostalrius on a different team.

Now that the dust settled down i think the Nostalrius people will be happy for sure.

Legion is a another place you can go ...
    Eh playing FF14 atm and with an expac looming next summer I doubt I'll be leaving. The class I've been wanting to play forever has also been heavily hinted at too.

That massive, hugely untapped demographic of people who would rather proudly steal from Blizzard than give them the time of day... Yeah. I'm sure that's a market they're dying to corner.
    Nah, the market you are referring to are the tens of millions who played the game, enjoyed it, and left after it became hot trash. Why turn down all of that money?