10+ Year Old Account
    Reminder that taking pictures inside of the voting booth is a federal offense. NO SELFIES!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Reminder that taking pictures inside of the voting booth is a federal offense. NO SELFIES!
    Only in some states, and not anywhere with a mail-in IIRC

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is it boys, girls, and everybody in between: After a little over a year, we're finally at the home stretch!

So take a seat, cradle your guns, put up your flags and hold on tight because shit's gonna get nuts no matter who wins today.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    This is it boys, girls, and everybody in between: After a little over a year, we're finally at the home stretch!

So take a seat, cradle your guns, put up your flags and hold on tight because shit's gonna get nuts no matter who wins today.
    Just like any other horror movie monster, don't count it over until someone is swearing in.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Just like any other horror movie monster, don't count it over until someone is swearing in.
    I think my mood right now is square in the realm of 'Cautious Optimism.'

How long does it take to decide a winner? I never really paid attention to an election until this one

I will believe in whatever god gives me a Trump concession speech tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    1) Not sure which fantasy election you vote in, butPresidents don't win cities, but states.

2) Lol@Dump winning anything in my state of Illinois, let alone Chicago. :P

EDIT: Bah - misread the quote... i'm smegging tired. >_<

Anyways, no - Chicago will be fine. Last I checked there were no armed 2nd amendment redneck "Yee-Hawdist" militias forming to protect Hillary Clinton.
    Haha, ya I could have used a "then" in there - its late.

And I don't know man you have to figure if Trump wins and nation wide protests occur ...then Chicago will certainly be one of the cities that protests occur in ...and given Chiraqs quality ...I'd say all out burglearsonlarceny is a possibility.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

And I don't know man you have to figure if Trump wins and nation wide protests occur ...then Chicago will certainly be one of the cities that protests occur in ...and given Chiraqs quality ...I'd say all out burglearsonlarceny is a possibility.
    If Trump loses do you think there is any concern of violence on the part of his followers?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    No. We're putting a stop to your side's nonsense by calling it what it is.

This isn't just a vote against Trump. He's a symptom. It's a vote against everyone who supports him, like you. People like you made him possible and people like you are going down, hard.
    What you did was put a stop to rational thinking.

Supporting a criminal who conspired with the shot callers to robbed your chances at having an actual good candidate because he dared to take "her turn".

Radicals never realize that they are radicalized.

Such as the type of radical behavior that you just displayed in assuming I'm voting Trump.
    MAGA

Please do not talk shit about a city you've clearly never visited and know even less about other than from neoconserviative talking points. I thank you for your silencing your ignorance.

Sorry, I don't expect the City that caused your Orangutang to tuck tail and run chicken-shit on his first rally day (then lie about it saying the Chicago PD told him to... they didn't) to do anything like you suggest.

Radicals never realize that they are radicalized.

No kidding

Now, do you need a cookie?

If Trump loses do you think there is any concern of violence on the part of his followers?
    I think whatever the chances were before this election of Republican voters turning violent as a result of a Presidential loss they are certainly higher now.

The last 8 years drove this country farther apart than its been since the civil war, this election is the killing blow.

So ya ...it could happen.

But do I think its more likely that R voters would riot if they lost versus D voters rioting if they lost? ...no, I do not.
    MAGA

But do I think its more likely that R voters would riot if they lost versus D voters rioting if they lost? ...no, I do not.
    Despite the fact that its the GOP candidate ramping up his followers into a fever pitch about rigged elections and increasingly violent rhetoric from his followers.

Its probably the side with the black people tho.

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    How long does it take to decide a winner? I never really paid attention to an election until this one
    Depends on the circumstances. Generally it won't be till later at night when enough electoral votes are tallied.

So, I'll be finding creative ways to get stupidly drunk and distracting myself until then...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Please do not talk shit about a city you've clearly never visited and know even less about other than from neoconserviative talking points. I thank you for your silencing your ignorance.
    If you saw the ghetto I was born in you'd be like ...damn ...that's a fucking ghetto.
    MAGA

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trump more or less telling them to march on Washington if they lose sure didn't help there. If he does lose, that concession speech is going to be really interesting.

If you saw the ghetto I was born in you'd be like ...damn ...that's a fucking ghetto.
    Your character bio is going to be whatever is convenient to hand.

The last 8 years drove this country farther apart than its been since the civil war, this election is the killing blow.
    Don't blame Obama for your want of bloodshed and violence for your party. He didn't do shit - you just hated him for being a Democrat, and you believed every damn lie that damn orangutang told you to deliberately get you angry and violent.

Apparently Trumps "rigged system" bitching, is copied on Russian state news

Russia's Sunday news audience spent more than a third of its evening hearing about the United States, with stories focused mostly on the U.S. presidential election, framed as the story of sinister and corrupt Hillary Clinton standing in the way of the modest underdog, billionaire Donald Trump.
    Lmfao unreal, you can say alot about Hillary, but atlest she doesnt have Russia, a country who's state tv says that they're capable of turning the US into nuclear dust, rooting for her.

The dumbest thing about all the unemployed white trash who votes for Trump, as that they should have been voting for Bernie, Trump doesnt give a shit about the working class, all he's done is appeal to their ignorance.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-11-08 at 07:36 AM.