Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Especially in LFD/LFR, should the game have some sort of "bad tank" protection if in fact the tank isn't pulling their weight / wiping the group / failing at pulls etc?

I've seen so many bad tanks when I do happen to use the LFD tool for the daily heroic, its almost getting unbearable. It really seems like the queue section of the player base has fallen in skill this expansion. Could just be my experience though.

So getting back to penalizing bad tanks, maybe if they solo queued for the bag, they don't get the bag at the end of the run? Or instead of 3 players required to vote kick, only 2 are needed? What suggestions can we make to fix the bad tank situation?
    Don't be a pussy, not everyone wants to do things smoothly.

I was tanking kara on my druid alt and this fury warrior starts mouthing off, so I told him to go grind his prot artifact and booted him. So there.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Especially in LFD/LFR, should the game have some sort of "bad tank" protection if in fact the tank isn't pulling their weight / wiping the group / failing at pulls etc?

I've seen so many bad tanks when I do happen to use the LFD tool for the daily heroic, its almost getting unbearable. It really seems like the queue section of the player base has fallen in skill this expansion. Could just be my experience though.

So getting back to penalizing bad tanks, maybe if they solo queued for the bag, they don't get the bag at the end of the run? Or instead of 3 players required to vote kick, only 2 are needed? What suggestions can we make to fix the bad tank situation?
    LFD/LFR is for bads. You're lucky people get the bag cuz otherwise good tank would never queue. Don't like bads? stop pugging or vote kick them. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapporius View Post
    I was tanking kara on my druid alt and this fury warrior starts mouthing off, so I told him to go grind his prot artifact and booted him. So there.
    Ya, basically all the toons I play can tank and it solves the bad tank issue becasue I am pretty good at it, so OP should become a tank to see the plight of the tank before mouthing off.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Then comment related to the topic and not the poster. No need for name calling in the thread.
    Why should we allow this OP to continue to make these garbage threads? The mods here seem to think this nonsense is alright. Have you not ever seen one of his threads before? Or how he is responding to this thread? In other threads he wants all queable content gone then turns around and demands great players and penalties for players when he ques. Why people keep feeding him at this point is a joke kinda like this site is becoming with the mods allowing this to go on and on

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Why should we allow this OP to continue to make these garbage threads? The mods here seem to think this nonsense is alright. Have you not ever seen one of his threads before? Or how he is responding to this thread? In other threads he wants all queable content gone then turns around and demands great players and penalties for players when he ques. Why people keep feeding him at this point is a joke kinda like this site is becoming with the mods allowing this to go on and on
    Report him to a moderator if you have issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    How about removing the bag.
    You remove the bag and you're going to enjoy even longer wait times and even worse tanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I do every thread he starts

Seriously enough with this. Why do people always come in these threads to bash the OP?
    Because he should've been perm banned thousands of posts ago.

Moderators here favor shitposting and high traffic over actually maintaining quality. They're some of the worst of any large forums I've ever seen. They practically encourage shitposting here.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Who are you to decide that? Mods clearly don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    There should be a system that forces every warrior, paladin, death knight, demon hunter, monk and Druid into their tank spec if the queue takes longer than 50 seconds for a healer.

The outright disgust when you're stuck as a healer in a group with a DK, DH and Ret pally sitting around waiting for a tank. you could be twice as useful if you change specs you turds.
    And DPS are auto-logged out of the game.

The rules they set forth but allow one person to ignore.
    What possible constructive comments can come from this thread?
    Then he only doubles down basically antagonizing people with his responses

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Only jerks, cowards and weak personalities need "protection" against other people.
    Quoted for truth worth repeating.

Take your safe spaces back to your own closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    And DPS are auto-logged out of the game.
    Just make dungeons 4-player experiences with 2 tanks and 2 healers. DPS can go be useful farming our mats and picking our flowers for us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post

Moderators here favor shitposting and high traffic over actually maintaining quality. They're some of the worst of any large forums I've ever seen. They practically encourage shitposting here.
    Kinda like how the DNC works on their political agenda and US elections.

The rules of the forums say he absolutely should be. The moderators just don't do their jobs well.

It's very simple, don't do PuGs.
    I haven't PuG'd anything in over 2 years, the amount of mongoloid you find in PuGs is simply too damn high.
    Literally 99/100 players in there are so stupid and useless I don't understand how they can take care of themselves irl.

I only see bad dps that are so fucking retarded they think it's the tanks fault when they die on mythic+ boss when necrotic is a thing that week, even though they know they're plainly bad dps that don't use consumables even when it's a +10.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Kinda like how the DNC works on their political agenda and US elections.
    Kinda like how all political parties function in the social media era. If you're strictly on any one side you've already fucked up.

Deleted
    OK, as long as I (the tank) can flag dps players that; don't use interrupts or CC, and take massive chunks of damage, as retards and they don't get any loot. They're also banned from playing DPS for a month if they have a heal or tank spec.

Fair?
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-11-08 at 04:50 PM.