10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    You really calling it based on 57 votes?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Whew... it's exciting at least...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenChaser View Post
    If 2008 had the same Primary schedule at 2016 Obama would not have won the election in 2008.....

Obama did not start passing hillary untill halfway through and the states that were moved up in 2016 were states that Obama won that more than likely would have been won by hillary in 2008 had they happened 2 months early....

The whole system we have for primaries is a joke... We need ALL states to do their primaries on 1 day Lets say April 8th... So that there isn't this Corruption of Lets move this primary up 2 months and schedule it so the outlier candidates don't have a chance....

Please remember in 2008 Obama was a nobody senator that no one had heard of It wasn't untill middle of march that he became a legit contender.... The DNC wanted to make sure that this year they got their Sheep in office. so they made sure that no up and comer had a chance (Bernie)
    Nope, we do not need primaries at all. They are an inter party selection and has nothing to do with general public. The fact that general public votes in primaries is relatively new, while still meaning nothing in WA, where delegates are distributed a month prior to primaries and Nevada, where it maters nothing as well.

Primaries is a scam to convince the public that the two parties are intrinsic to our democracy, which is simply not the case.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    where you seeing that? politco still says all as 0
    Votes are counted as they go, but there's no "official" report on them yet. Even if NH goes Trump, if Clinton wins Florida it's STILL over, unless Trump pulls some miracles out of his ass in the other states.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

2 counties of NH with > 10% votes counted and people are already reading stuff into it.

kek

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    You mean /r/the_donald? They are persistent, and annoying.
    I cant wait for their reactions regadless if he loses close or by a mile
    Wont miss them, once they're gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump kicking it off quite well, Currently up with about 80% of the vote, granted that's just Kentucky, in NH he's in the lead by 7 votes. Bigger news is the Senate race in NH trending Red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    That's a solid reason for voting for someone.
    /s
    I live in a heavily republican place, Louisiana. We have jungle system where all the parties gets voted at the same time, there is no primary. But their was only two Democrats to vote for , I could find nothing on the the indepant. the other Democrat just seemed like a republican, talking about family values.

This other guy? He seems to be an advocate for weed and like anime. That give me an idea what he also would vote for.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    2 counties of NH with > 10% votes counted and people are already reading stuff into it.

kek
    Countries*

Top kek
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Still not really seeing how the election was stolen... the two primary US political parties are private entities with their own rules, there is no "we" in "the whole system we have for primaries is a joke", there is a "they". But we could go make our own party, with our own primary system, with black jack & hookers. But until then, no rules were broken, nothing illegal happened, as per the rules established by the DNC Hillary got more votes.
    Have you not seen the wikileaks leaked e-mails? discussing moving up the primaries for the pure reason of guaranteeing that Hillary would be the nominee? that is illegal.... Hillary should be on her way to jail but instead were putting a criminal in the white house.

15+ Year Old Account
    Plus NH only has 3 counties reporting, out of 300. I didn't even know 300 counties existed in NH.

He's cheering that Trump is ahead when 3/300 of NH has been counted.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Countries*

Top kek
    How can there be 2 countries in the US? Rigged!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenChaser View Post
    Have you not seen the wikileaks leaked e-mails? discussing moving up the primaries for the pure reason of guaranteeing that Hillary would be the nominee? that is illegal.... Hillary should be on her way to jail but instead were putting a criminal in the white house.
    What law does it violate?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Countries*

Top kek
    What? They're counties not countries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Plus NH only has 3 counties reporting, out of 300. I didn't even know 300 counties existed in NH.

He's cheering that Trump is ahead when 3/300 of NH has been counted.
    There are 10 counties in NH, there are 300 precincts for voting though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    SOOOoooooo, God Emporer Trump? Deus Vult?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    There are 10 counties in NH, there are 300 precincts for voting though.
    Ah then my mistake in terminology.

But still, only 3/300 precincts reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    SOOOoooooo, God Emporer Trump? Deus Vult?
    No, Lizzard Queen Hillary. 100% of the votes in the house of my exchange family have been counted, that's all the data I need!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    How can there be 2 countries in the US? Rigged!
    Sorry that was too meta.

CNN reported that a few counties in Utah were having voter machine problems. Trump tweeted that there is widespread machine problems in the entire country.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-conf...d65#.k9vpv6ds5
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Indianapolis Colts got off to a great start against Green Bay the other day. And where never headed.

Sorry that was too meta.

CNN reported that a few counties in Utah were having voter machine problems. Trump tweeted that there is widespread machine problems in the entire country.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-conf...d65#.k9vpv6ds5
    At least I was right with rigged, amirite?