10+ Year Old Account
    AP calls Florida for Trump.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

you know, the rest of the world should cut of the US, and let them live as they want.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    trump trump trump!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    94% chance for the Donald oh well now i'll know how the sane brits feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It's all but over now that President Trump took Ohio and North Carolina. Can't wait to see all the buckets of tears in the morning from Endus, Thebatman, Themius, Didactic and all the others saying Hillary will win in a landslide!! Doesn't look like the dens will take the senate either since they lost 3 of the seats they thought they would win. We will finally have a good Supreme Court that doesn't rule on sjw feelings and will instead rule based on the constitution!!
    I mean, Bush wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed and managed to appoint a bunch of sane judges, so there's hope that Trump's general incompetence could have him appointing sane judges as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    They approve presidential appointments (cabinet, federal judges, etc.) and have to approve legislation along with the House.
    Oh, judges? Why do I get mafia vibes now, where he puts judges in place that favour him in future business... "failures"
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    That's because a lot of people went with the tax penalty instead of getting insurance. The tax penalty was not high enough, not enough people bought into insurance to bring the prices down. Obama wanted single payer but there was not way he could have persuaded congress to pass it. Neither would Bernie be able to do that.
    How much were the plans that they didn't want?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    How important is the senate in US politics?
    Domestically the senate can shut down the president as seen with obama for the last 6 years. On foreign policy not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ran a possible outcome from what we're seeing. It ended with 265/269 with NH undecided, which Trump is currently winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Florida called.
    CNN hasn't called it yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: /pol/ was right again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    94% chance for the Donald oh well now i'll know how the sane brits feel.
    Just start counting the days without a wall like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    u mean instead of clinton starting WW3 with russia lol.
    Riiiight. Instead Trump is going to push to give more nuclear weapons to more countries so when he starts ww3 over someone flipping him the bird the entire world will split in 2.

Looking forward to see the reaction of all the voters, whom Trump is going to dissapoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    This election will likely be studied for a number of reasons.

It seems that the rural vote turned out in droves while the urban vote didn't. Even though Trump didn't have much of a get-out-the-vote effort and Clinton did it seems that it just wasn't enough to assure Clinton of the victory. I've said a few times it's likely given the unfavorables which candidate turns out their base will be the winner. It looked like Clinton would win that based on polling and her efforts....but this election has been pretty much unexpected from the start, so just add another oddity to the list!

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Estimates estimate possible scenarios.
    That's the point.
    We're talking about some states with margins 0-2%. Are those predictions that accurate?

A 1.5% change in Florida's vote and this election would've been declared all over for Trump. That's how the EC system works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    That's what's so infuriating about it. The man has no platform.

Seriously, someone come and tell me why you're voting for Trump. No, I don't want to hear about E-Mails or Benghazi, but why you would vote for Trump.
    Because he promises to bring back 1950s era America where white people don't have to see people with other skin tones.

Again assuming Clinton gets NV, she'll need Michigan.

If she loses Michigan, she'll need both Wisconsin and Arizona.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    CNN hasn't called it yet.
    Politico and the AP have called it though.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    That's what's so infuriating about it. The man has no platform.

Seriously, someone come and tell me why you're voting for Trump. No, I don't want to hear about E-Mails or Benghazi, but why you would vote for Trump.
    And yet, the man with no platform can fight a career politician. For being so awful, he's not getting destroyed lime he should be.