Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Google anything about religious freedoms being trampled on since Obama took office. There are a ton of examples. But of course, I don't expect you to believe them or agree with them, since it's pretty obvious where you stand on the issue.
    last i heard the church of the flying spaghetti monster won the right to wear their religious headgear.
    sounds like you guys are doing fine.

If you ever wondered why Americans continue the civil rights movement today, take a moment and realize that 60 million Americans just actively declared themselves racist, misogynist, homophobic, nationalists; meanwhile 80 million registered voters sat on their hands and did nothing... that's 44% of US citizens who don't want their fellow Americans to have basic civil liberties.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    clinton now leads in the popular vote

another election where the candidate who gets the most votes... loses
    Welcome to the electoral college where the number of votes each state has is not properly scaled to their population.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaine View Post
    Cause he is not part of the "elite" ?
    Being rich by no means mean you have power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Trump is denying the elite? He wants to lower their taxes.
    Let me put it in other words for you...Fuck over the elite. there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wibang View Post
    Let me put it in other words for you...Fuck over the elite. there.
    By lowering their taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    If you have some shit on your shoe, you wipe it off, you don't just leave it there.

And it is not entirely true that it has no factual basis, they often pander to these groups for votes.
    pandering how? i feel like i have to ask a lot of questions cause you guys throw out vague things like "miley cyrus was criticized by random people, clearly dems fault."

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    If you ever wondered why Americans continue the civil rights movement today, take a moment and realize that 60 million Americans just actively declared themselves racist, misogynist, homophobic, nationalists; meanwhile 80 million registered voters sat on their hands and did nothing... that's 44% of US citizens who don't want their fellow Americans to have basic civil liberties.
    Yeah, being sexist is so bad.

Meanwhile a big pull of Hillary's campaign was that the US should have a female president.

Because you know, it's only sexist when it disadvantages women.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Here's hoping trump either is so bad at his job he gets little done, or surprises us all and does a good job.I don't have the stomach to think of the other ways this could go right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Yep, because not voting for Hillary means all that.
    Great to see you are not biased at all.

Both Trump and republicans in congress have promised to cut taxes for the wealthy and business. We already know what this does. It's not going to create jobs, but it will explode the deficit. There's multiple republican controlled states where they've done this over the past several years and that's exactly what happens.

If you give the wealthy tax breaks they do not run out and create a bunch of jobs with it.

More Black and Hispanic voters voted for trump than Mitt Romney.

And 45+% of white women voted for trump.

It's easy to support Hillary when you are that self righteous, if you think shes infallible and everyone else is some sort of horrible thing like racist, sexist homophobic, then it's easier to be the victim. It's just scary that you have to over-justify your position by making all of your opponents James Bond villans.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2016-11-09 at 12:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    You people, yes you, all of you in this thread. Every single of you making a fucking serious post on a video game forum speaking as if you know what the fuck you're talking about. 4 years from now when this country is trashed as a result of your retardation I seriously hope you come to grips with your serious lack of intelligence and learn to fucking... learn. Holy shit you're all a bunch of fill in the blanks here.
    you sound just like a republican 8 years ago.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Yep, because not voting for Hillary means all that.
    Great to see you are not biased at all.
    Does not matter why you vote, what ever reason it is. You still voted. No matter if it was good thing you wanted to vote her for, you still gave your vote for war in middle east and vs Russia. And many other things too.

Now comes the question - What will happen to the staff for CTR? What about Hillary's staff? Is everyone essentially abandoning ship? Wasn't it reported earlier that Hillary was en route to Saudi Arabia Embassy for asylum? Plus the whole email revealed she wired a ton of money in a swiss bank account so looks like she prepared for the worst.
    Last edited by Dragon Claws; 2016-11-09 at 12:10 PM.

Deleted
    Don't lump every single one of those 60 million people into one big deplorable basket and dismiss them all. It's crucial to look at the real failures which have led to this; they didn't just suddenly become all those things in the past four years having re-elected President Obama only four years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    pandering how? i feel like i have to ask a lot of questions cause you guys throw out vague things like "miley cyrus was criticized by random people, clearly dems fault."
    Democrat politicans supporting BLM, SJW or PC causes.

Is Washington Times a decent source?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ked-memo-how-/

Here they are saying that Democrats are disavowing an email that is trying to distance them from BLM and "Democrats rushed to show support for Black Lives Matter".

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make sweeping generalisations that are not based on fact. I don't like Trump either, but you are just as bigoted as you claim Trump is by stating that all his voters can be piled up in such a manner.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Yeah, being sexist is so bad.

Meanwhile a big pull of Hillary's campaign was that the US should have a female president.
    Because you know, it's only sexist when it disadvantages women.
    And it would make Trump less sexist because...? It's something I have seen over the course of this whole election: 'Argument Y counts for both candidate X and Z. Therefore, it is not important' from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Both Trump and republicans in congress have promised to cut taxes for the wealthy and business. We already know what this does. It's not going to create jobs, but it will explode the deficit. There's multiple republican controlled states where they've done this over the past several years and that's exactly what happens.

If you give the wealthy tax breaks they do not run out and create a bunch of jobs with it.
    And the groundswell of supporters he got from rural poor will be the ones who suffer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Now comes the question - What will happen to the staff for CTR? What about Hillary's staff? Is everyone essentially abandoning ship? Wasn't already reported earlier that Hillary was en route to Saudi Arabia Embassy for asylum and emails revealed she wired a ton of money in a swiss bank account?
    lol that last bit sounds like a load of trash.