Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    That gorilla probably accomplished more during his life than most of the voters did.
    It was technically his death that accomplished more.

10+ Year Old Account
    That meme was funny for a week, now it's as stale as clintons uterus

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    So about Chuck Norris...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Not if the bigger evil is detrimental to you. Your protest hurts yourself, grats, well done. You showed "them".
    Didn't really show anyone anything. I'm not even registered to vote. I'm waiting for a politician to come along that makes the risk of a jury duty summons worth the vote. Three elections and I haven't had one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    With no chance of winning in the US system.

-------

Speaking of the US system, a redditor on r/Netherlands made this chart, as to what would have happened if we had used the same system as America.
    snip
    Red - Labour
    Blue - conservative Liberals

Compared to outcome we had,
    snip
    Not even the point, but sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    So about Chuck Norris...
    what about him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Not even the point, but sure.
    So what exactly is the point of voting then?
    You said its your duty to voice, I said 3rd parties have no chance to win.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-11-09 at 11:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What else can we find to blame, instead of the DNC and the Clintons as cheaters and failures.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    So I just read that there are rumors going around that over 14.000 people voted for Harambe through write-in votes and that people are going apeshit because of that (sorry for the pun)

But why? Some say shit like "Those could've gone to Clinton..." etc etc but guess what? They could've also gone to Jill Stein. Or Trump. Or whoever the other 3rd party guy is.
    I don't much care about who those votes could have gone to. What bothers me is people being so juvenile about voting. If that's all your vote means to you..stay home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    dont forget deeznutz got some votes too

Seem appropriate to leave this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    Considering fucking 100 million potential voters in the US neglected to use that right, 14k for Harambe is nothing to go cray cray over.
    I didn't vote...and I have no problem with that. I sleep well.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

I think it's already been posted but once again, this is an urban legend. Nobody knows how many "informal votes" there are for a particular person (or ape in this case) because they simply don't usually get counted.
    http://www.snopes.com/harambe-15000-votes/
    http://www.vox.com/2016/11/9/1357233...votes-election

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    I dispute that it was funny for a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The fact there were that many people who were braindead enough to vote for a stupid dead gorilla has made me lose all faith in humanity.
    Just drop a nuke on us already, Putin!

15+ Year Old Account
    I voted for James N. Mattis. The people have spoken, and have their right to vote for whomever they want. Trump 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    So I just read that there are rumors going around that over 14.000 people voted for Harambe through write-in votes and that people are going apeshit because of that (sorry for the pun)

But why? Some say shit like "Those could've gone to Clinton..." etc etc but guess what? They could've also gone to Jill Stein. Or Trump. Or whoever the other 3rd party guy is.
    Every side always feels that any vote that isn't for them, is a wasted vote.

Wouldn't have helped. Its not the popular vote but the electoral colleges where Clinton lost.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I'd be more concerned by the ~120 million that didn't vote at all.
    44.6% of eligible voters didn't vote.

Fourty. Four. Percent. That's just eligible voters, too.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Harambe is such a biblical figure here in Murica' - you can't blame Him for Killery losing. If anything, you would blame Publicans for actually going out and voting.. I mean ffs's people, we have 250,000,000 people that can vote.. only HALF voted.. gtfo. Stop blaming my bwoy Harambe, and start looking in the mother fucking mirror!
    Yeah it's time to stop the finger-pointing.

People have been blaming everything and everyone under the sun for Clinton's loss instead of what actually caused this to happen. It's not Clinton's fault or the DNC's fault or the FBI's fault or the fault of people who voted for Stein or Johnson or wrote in "my dick" or any of the millions of things people are blaming this election on.

Trump won because more people voted for him in key states than Clinton. If you don't like the outcome of this election yet didn't vote, you should blame yourself. If you wanted anyone else to win than Trump and you voted for third party then you should have voted more wisely. If you voted for Trump and are now mad he's president...hahahaha.

That is all. Stop blaming other people when the democratic process is set up for you to use it, and less than half this country showed up to vote.

Trump won, fair and square. Thanks to you, American voters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah it's time to stop the finger-pointing.

People have been blaming everything and everyone under the sun for Clinton's loss instead of what actually caused this to happen. It's not Clinton's fault or the DNC's fault or the FBI's fault or the fault of people who voted for Stein or Johnson or wrote in "my dick" or any of the millions of things people are blaming this election on.

Trump won because more people voted for him in key states than Clinton. If you don't like the outcome of this election yet didn't vote, you should blame yourself. If you wanted anyone else to win than Trump and you voted for third party then you should have voted more wisely. If you voted for Trump and are now mad he's president...hahahaha.

That is all. Stop blaming other people when the democratic process is set up for you to use it, and less than half this country showed up to vote.

Trump won, fair and square. Thanks to you, American voters.

What I find funny is that anyone would bother to go out and vote just to write in Harambe. I mean.. why? Nothing better to do?