Page 74 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I've said it before but I'm bloody positive Blizzard enforce some sort of win loss ratio, Few games tonight against zoo while I have the play warrior quest.. I run double ww double revenge and double brawl as I also have 40 spells quest and I just don't draw them when the board is full of 1/1s it just cant be random the last 10 cards to draw contain all my aoe in at least 2 games tonight..

Deleted
    arena run - first loss i dont remember so must have been fine.
    second, we are even on 9 lifepoints after i cleared the board, he is top decking i have a couple of minions in my hand that will win me the game in 2 turns, i also have 2 power overwhelmings. He draws rag and puts a pally hero power down

3 again both fairly low i have enough to kill him next turn on board - flame strike. i drop mech yeti and another 4-5 enough to kill him, he drops the mage cast a spell minion. wrath, it use the one power draw function so he gets senjin. kill the senjin, unload my deck assuming he should have another flamestrike ... flamestrike

i made an account for this, the 7 wins seems like it should be higher

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol a Russian guy added me after a game and said
    'All of ur family will die
    B.B. Peace of !@#$'
    What have you gained from doing that? What is the actual point?

15+ Year Old Account
    I have 13HP and 7 armour vs a mage who has two cards left, one charge of Medivh weapon and a Brewmaster on board.

His two cards ended up being Firelands Port, and Fireball reduced to 2mana from a couple Thaurissan ticks ages ago.

And he killed me.

Because after swinging with his Brewmaster and hitting my face with Firelands, the Medivh weapon summons him a Velen, which means his follow-up Fireball is 12 damage for exact lethal.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so sick of facing shaman after shaman after shaman after shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I have 13HP and 7 armour vs a mage who has two cards left, one charge of Medivh weapon and a Brewmaster on board.

His two cards ended up being Firelands Port, and Fireball reduced to 2mana from a couple Thaurissan ticks ages ago.

And he killed me.

Because...
    Should have put the answer in a spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippoflames View Post
    I'm so sick of facing shaman after shaman after shaman after shaman
    The funny thing is that if you make a good deck to counter all those shamans, you'll mysteriously stop seeing shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    The funny thing is that if you make a good deck to counter all those shamans, you'll mysteriously stop seeing shamans.
    Yeah, You go right ahead and attempt that one.

I only meet paladins....murloc and secret....hooooorrrrible

10+ Year Old Account
    I know mate, It really has made me stop playing atm I just cannot be bothered with the game again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post

And he killed me.

Because after swinging with his Brewmaster and hitting my face with Firelands, the Medivh weapon summons him a Velen, which means his follow-up Fireball is 12 damage for exact lethal.
    100% calculated buddy. Get good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Fucking murloc paladins with fucking fotm deck...fuck...i hate that shit. Its the same like patron warrior was, stupid zero skill shit just removing everything turn after turn and win with charge in the end in one turn. And dont tell me how to play against it. If im with priest its easy, i just regret i cant spam sorry like a fucking noob when i steal the crucial murlocs.

I know every turn what will happen, still cant change it. There is just to many options how to remove board minions. And when i use spells? Doesnt matter fucking horse card heals back up. Ok sometimes they get offered just secrets, which is just lovely.

Bottom line...fuck stupid charge decks. I encounter this deck like 25% of my games...plz i cant see it anymore

All those gay ass zoo locks can eat a bag of dicks.

HS is the battletoads on online gaming. You either gotta get super lucky to beat the level or just be a God. I guess I just don't understand the intellectual level of people who play brainless decks. I've said it before, I'll say it again. This game has tons of options. Make a choice in arena. The computer decides which class you get. Standard. Make it choose from all your decks randomly though I know twits will just stack paladin/shaman decks. But still, This game needs something for people who actually want to enjoy it. Winning with midrange shaman and anyfin paladin is not a hard fought victory where you sit back in your chair and WHEW!!!! MAN! That was close.....pops a xanax..

Does anyone have a friend who plays HS or on your friends list and after playing a game as shaman or paladin message them going...dude, I just had this crazy game playing as midrange shaman. I mean literally. If any of you have done that...your lucky minimum wage is rising in America.
    Last edited by HisDudeness; 2016-11-21 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    HS is the battletoads on online gaming. You either gotta get super lucky to beat the level or just be a God. I guess I just don't understand the intellectual level of people who play brainless decks. I've said it before, I'll say it again. This game has tons of options. Make a choice in arena. The computer decides which class you get. Standard. Make it choose from all your decks randomly though I know twits will just stack paladin/shaman decks. But still, This game needs something for people who actually want to enjoy it. Winning with midrange shaman and anyfin paladin is not a hard fought victory where you sit back in your chair and WHEW!!!! MAN! That was close.....pops a xanax..

Does anyone have a friend who plays HS or on your friends list and after playing a game as shaman or paladin message them going...dude, I just had this crazy game playing as midrange shaman. I mean literally. If any of you have done that...your lucky minimum wage is rising in America.
    I just lost, once again to anyfin at rank 10. He healed for 28 hp during the game and killed me with a single card in the end...yeah thats great. Do nothing for the game 24/7 and win in one turn. Its the same concept like patron...i dont know why blizzard supports such stupid gameplay. I mean it would be ok if they couldnt charge...

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    I just lost, once again to anyfin at rank 10. He healed for 28 hp during the game and killed me with a single card in the end...yeah thats great. Do nothing for the game 24/7 and win in one turn. Its the same concept like patron...i dont know why blizzard supports such stupid gameplay. I mean it would be ok if they couldnt charge...
    When I play as Anyfin and win it's glorious. When I play something else and face an Anyfin, it's annoying as shit. Playing my midrange shaman deck and faced an anyfin paladin last night. Kept doing high damage to him with nothing on board and he just kept healing over and over again. I get a decent board and have my bloodlust all ready for lethal. Naturally he plays equality combo and clears everything. I guess that was my own fault for playing too many minions when I know anyfin decks run pyro/equality. But jeez with the healing already.

When I play as Anyfin and win it's glorious. When I play something else and face an Anyfin, it's annoying as shit. Playing my midrange shaman deck and faced an anyfin paladin last night. Kept doing high damage to him with nothing on board and he just kept healing over and over again. I get a decent board and have my bloodlust all ready for lethal. Naturally he plays equality combo and clears everything. I guess that was my own fault for playing too many minions when I know anyfin decks run pyro/equality. But jeez with the healing already.
    This thread is about people like you. I don't feel sorry for you one bit. You are the problem. You play these decks. Everyone does. You tell me the fun in it? I'd really like to know? Trying to reach legend? Legend is a time sink and FOTM deck award. That's it. You win a game of rocket league or get a pretty high ranking. That's an accomplishment. Legend isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    This thread is about people like you. I don't feel sorry for you one bit. You are the problem. You play these decks. Everyone does. You tell me the fun in it? I'd really like to know? Trying to reach legend? Legend is a time sink and FOTM deck award. That's it. You win a game of rocket league or get a pretty high ranking. That's an accomplishment. Legend isn't.
    Who said I wanted you to feel sorry for me? Get over yourself, this is a frigging video game. I was just pointing out the irony in that I enjoy winning with the deck and hate facing it.

Exactly. A frigging video game. So why play something that isn't challenging. When you get done steam rolling with mid range shaman do you turn on your PS4 and play Skylanders?

Well, it is challenging. If it wasn't everyone would be legend. I don't really play much midrange shaman because I was never the type to play what everyone else plays just for easy wins.