Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    1. The vast majority of persons in "gay conversion "therapy"" are not there voluntarily, but rather are minors forced into it by their parents.

2. Said "therapy" is nothing of the sort and largely comprises psychological and physical torture and furthermore have been proven to be ineffective, unlike the latter.

3. The psychological consequences of the latter are positive ones, whereas the former is known to be deleterious.
    Sources?

Also, the consequences of the latter (e.g. sex changes) are greater rates of suicide. I'm not sure what is supposedly positive about that.
    Humans are instrinsically valuable by virtue of the kind of thing that we are, a human. We are not valuable because of our size, our stage of development, our degree of dependency, our location, or a function we can immediately perform.

Trumpy is going to go on a massive Infrastructure spend within the USA.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/co...-trump-2016-11

The price of Copper has gone up by 4% since he became President
    Copper’s rise is more evidence that investors expect Trump’s administration to boost domestic spending and inflation.

Trading action since Donald Trump’s election win Tuesday signals that investors believe he will make good on his infrastructure-spending plans.

Look for Cranes in the Sky and lots of jobs created soon.
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Many of Trumps top execs in his company Are black, and women. He has been honored by the NAACp. He has been honored by Jesse JAckson. Jesus Christ get over your self. Hillary was endorsed by the KKK as well. Hillarys mentor was a Grand Wizard in the KKK, Sen. Byrd

I actually think you dont know what a racist is.
    Ah the good old "some of my best friends are black!" defence.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    quite ironic considering this post has nothing intelligent in it and is just flamebait. but that's the usual for you isn't it nixx? i have every right to vote for whoever i want. your camp did this to themselves. enjoy the mess you guys made.
    i understand, i actually stand to materially benefit from a trump presidency.

And i still didnt vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Yes. He's said and done blatantly racist things. Even if he does not follow through on all of his policies (some of which are physically impossible) that still won't unsay what he has said, it won't undo the fact that he has legitimised the views of millions of now un-closeted racists across the country. If by some miracle he does a complete 180 and spends the next four years fighting for minority rights then maybe I would no longer consider him racist. But he's got a lot of work to do to balance out what he's said and done.
    MY god, you seriously need to get some help dude. You cant provide any evidence of all these racist things he has said and done. Wanting to deport illegals is not racist. Muslim is not a race .
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    This is onee of the reasons Trump won. Because every time you disagree with a liberal they claim racism. The race card was so overused, it lost any meaning at all. Same with misogynist, sexist and bigot. The entire Dem platform was built on calling others racist while then being racist towards whites. No wonder Trump won.
    Not only that, but overusing these words reduced their true meaning. It's a catastrophe, because there are people who suffer from these on a daily basis, but because of these people who cry wolf, they let the real victims suffer.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

That is literally not that at all. In no way shape or form.

Based off his signature, I'd say he has an unhealthy obsession with Trump.

I dare say I feel some projections of his own self are seeping through into his posts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    The officer and NCO corps are unlikely to back a liberal government cracking down on conservatives, and without leadership the military will be useless. Its also funny you think the military would have the same level of resources in a civil war that it has overseas.
    Rofl wait, someone in that conversation thought the government would order a crackdown on conservatives? Do people actually believe this shit?

- - - Updated - - -

The worst part about a Trump presidency...

"Thanks Trump!" doesn't roll off the tongue quite like "Thanks Obama!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You don't know what gay conversion therapy entails do you? For starters it is rarely if ever consensual, people force their kids to go through the therapy. It is also quite literally torture. Electroshock therapy and mental abuse which results in half the victims committing suicide. To compare it to sex reassignment surgery which is not only voluntary but considered by most trans* people a necessity for them to live happily, is incredibly ignorant.[/url]
    Again, sources? No one is saying we should shock people. Trans people suicide rate goes up after sex changes, so it's not all that ignorant to think that negative consequences are associated with sex change operations. And that's because sex reassignment, as noted by psychologists, doesn't fix their psychological problems.
    Humans are instrinsically valuable by virtue of the kind of thing that we are, a human. We are not valuable because of our size, our stage of development, our degree of dependency, our location, or a function we can immediately perform.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Trumpy is going to go on a massive Infrastructure spend within the USA.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/co...-trump-2016-11

The price of Copper has gone up by 4% since he became President
    Copper’s rise is more evidence that investors expect Trump’s administration to boost domestic spending and inflation.

Trading action since Donald Trump’s election win Tuesday signals that investors believe he will make good on his infrastructure-spending plans.

Look for Cranes in the Sky and lots of jobs created soon.
    I liked how infrastructure spending was LITERALLY COMMUNISM when Obama proposed it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Not only that, but overusing these words reduced their true meaning. It's a catastrophe, because there are people who suffer from these on a daily basis, but because of these people who cry wolf, they let the real victims suffer.
    Exactly. Its hard to listen to someone screaming racism at every chance and then they deny when you point out that they in fact are being racist. Same with the sexism. Trump had a female campaign manager. First time in our history. These people want so badly to believe every thing they heard about trump but they refuse to believe the facts when shown to them. Even when the Wikileaks emails proved him right

Yes. He's said and done blatantly racist things. Even if he does not follow through on all of his policies (some of which are physically impossible) that still won't unsay what he has said, it won't undo the fact that he has legitimised the views of millions of now un-closeted racists across the country. If by some miracle he does a complete 180 and spends the next four years fighting for minority rights then maybe I would no longer consider him racist. But he's got a lot of work to do to balance out what he's said and done.
    Well at least you are dedicated to your cause. However you make yourself seem as foolish as those still chirping the birther movement.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I think he just like the nation divided and aims to keep it that way by reminding everyone how racist white folks are because they are white.
    It sends a pretty powerful message as to how much white people FEEL like victims that white people are pretty much the only ones saying this because some radical SJW said it once.

I realize that you people aren't willing to see instances of racism and sexism when they actually happen though because someone one time said all white people are racist and that rustled your jimmies.

If you think hiring practices that show he is open minded and does not base merit on skin color as "i have black friends"..then sure your reply works here, other wise you are once again blinded by your desire to label him a racist.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I never understood why the party of "SMALL" government, less regulation and stay out of our personal lives. Love to make laws that does not affect their lives one bit. No one is making a person gay or marry the same sex.
    How is this a response to my comment? Maybe you were reading the wrong comment. If not, stick on the issue of gay conversion therapy perhaps? No more red herrings about gay marriage or your personal vendettas against the republican party please.

Deleted
    I heard Palin is gonna do internal affairs. Whaha your so fucked. Averted one crazy bitch and got the only one more fucked in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Thresh1 View Post
    Sources?

Also, the consequences of the latter (e.g. sex changes) are greater rates of suicide. I'm not sure what is supposedly positive about that.
    Cause and effect. The operations don't increase suicide rates.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Not approving of illegal immigration does not make you a racist lmao. How far can one reach!?
    Trump does not just disapprove of illegal immigration, he painted those immigrants as being rapists and drug dealers, when most are simply poor, desperate people trying to eke out a living. He engaged in fear-monger, painting mexican undocumenteds as such a threat to america that a great wall needed to be built to keep them out. He also planned not just to crack down on deportation, but to deport all 11 million undocumenteds. Why is that racist? Because doing that would actually be terrible for the country. It would cost a huge amount of money and resources to round up all those people and then there'd be an 11 million people sized whole in American society, which would have huge socioeconomic impact. His plan prioritises the demonisation of brown people over what would actually help the country.

I personally think Hillary supporters are brain washed by the media. The media is pro-establishment and pals with hillary and her crew. They'll say anything to make Trump and his supporters look bad (though a large percent are), and prop hillary up. The best way to do this is create and push a pseudo ideology for both parties: Trump = racist/bigot/sexist/etc, and Hillary a white knight for humanity. When this agenda is painted all over mainstream media, people will follow.

Up until close to election day, i was strongly against trump, i still think he's an absolute cocksucker. But, i was never pro-hillary. That said, i was at odds. Trump is an obvious loud-mouthed wanker, but Hillary, she seems cunning. Once those wikileaks emails were released, the world (should have) found out that she REALLY is a cunning bitch. She's a war criminal. She's responsible for the destruction of Libya, she's responsible for what lead to the Brexit (mass refugees from africa+syria due to destablisation of key states).

I don't understand why people ignore this fact. She's a proven criminal, Trump just talks a bit of shit.