Quote Originally Posted by kaganpwnz View Post
    afaik the helm and shoulder dont exist ingame yet, this is some private server or ptr shit.
    Negative. Odyn just can drop the LFR version on normal.

Our Paladin has it.

Just need better weapon ( Blackhand's mace would be the best i guess )

Thanks to Yoni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticusw View Post
    whoa, how'd you get the whole set in one go?
    Odyn drops an item that unlocks the whole skin. LFR boots are fucked up though, look like half the texture is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Odyn drops an item that unlocks the whole skin. LFR boots are fucked up though, look like half the texture is missing.
    So are the gloves, they totally have the coloring from the heroic one.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Can anyone pls tell me how to upload Images here`? :S
    Last edited by Shiksn; 2016-11-20 at 05:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaganpwnz View Post
    afaik the helm and shoulder dont exist ingame yet, this is some private server or ptr shit.
    The Helm and Shoulders can't drop individually, but you can still get the whole set by completing the 1000-soul-fragments quest or by looting an Item that rewards you the full set Appearance, just like with the Invasions pre-Legion event.

I got the item from Helya in LFR, but other people reported getting it from Odyn. My guess is that it can drop from any of the 3 bosses in the the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiksn View Post
    Can anyone pls tell me how to upload Images here`? :S
    This button in the middle

Doesn't work with imgur. What should I use? Thanks btw..

Deleted
    Current mog :

I have a question kinda about transmogs. Are there some kind of potions to transform you to another race, but keeping the gear? I'm thinking about changing the race and would like to try stuff in a game.

Saw the title Spear of Vol'jin, and this seemed as a perfect set for troll warriors and death knights.
    You can find the itemlist here: http://cogitationesastalnaris.blogsp...of-voljin.html

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post

Saw the title Spear of Vol'jin, and this seemed as a perfect set for troll warriors and death knights.
    You can find the itemlist here: http://cogitationesastalnaris.blogsp...of-voljin.html
    Holy crap, I first thought it was a toy effect since it looked so perfect. O.O

Doesn't work with imgur. What should I use? Thanks btw..
    If you're just trying to from a site, use this: [ img][ /img], minus the spaces and put the url of the image in between the two tags.

I have a question kinda about transmogs. Are there some kind of potions to transform you to another race, but keeping the gear? I'm thinking about changing the race and would like to try stuff in a game.
    Not that I'm aware. Most things are a complete swap, gear and everything. I think the best route for you is to use the Wowhead wardrobe function.

This is what I'm currently using, and if someone can tell me how to make that smaller I'll do it lol

I thought it was high time to put together a Samurai looking set.
    You can find the itemlist here: http://cogitationesastalnaris.blogsp...t-samurai.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Try: tmorph.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ