Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Ring is currently stronger than gloves
    "And i am basing it on taking numbers from MAH FEELZ"

No, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post

No, it's not.
    In general gloves are better but if the fight is really short or the ring procs way above an average amount it can outperform the gloves

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post

No, it's not.
    Lol. I took that information from legendary simcrafts. They were made for T19 + legendary tho. However, i think that ring may outperform gloves when we get t2 bonus and the trinket from nighthold as with them BC uptime will be huge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    "Give us back this shit talent and then make it completely different" You spoke about the talent as if it was good, but if you change it to actually be good then it's not Blood Craze at all is it? It wasn't a great talent design and it wasn't particularly effective so honestly yes I revert you to my previous post. Second wind was only good because stuns didn't have DR and so you could have a high uptime on the heal from being stunned so much, not so much these days when stuns have heavy DR.

And wrath? what problems started in Wrath exactly, and what relevance does your opinion of wrath have on my point? But sure the problem where you couldn't be boosted to Gladiator by a resto druid and stormherald in 2v2? Or was it the problem where PVP was more balanced in Wrath and so while Warriors were still dominant it wasn't easy Gladiator anymore?

And no second wind didn't kick in under 35% in Cata, that was MOP. Actually Warriors were pretty shit in PVP in Cata despite being godly in PVE. Requiring a pocket healer has been a thing since the start, why do you speak as if it was different in other expansions? Even in MOP with the strong second wind your self heals could be surpassed by a single dot in an arena.

You talk about the past and you don't have a clue really do you?
    man you are a piece of work but i will bite once

where are you coming up with blood craze was not any good?it was good during BC,you know when wow was a real mmo. warriors had the biggest heal pools and blood crazy healed a % of hitpoints did it not?arms was also tanky and had plate when it made a difference = blood crazy and 2nd wind was fine during the most balanced era of wows pvp =BC.

Second wind was only good because stuns didn't have DR and so you could have a high uptime on the heal from being stunned so much, not so much these days when stuns have heavy DR.

o so 2nd wind was good like i said?and the game has changed like you stated correct?i guess that would mean one would have to adjust the talent for today's game correct?i guess adjusting talents for todays game is hard for you to understand but its easy to prove. are arms warriors made of paper on live?=yes and have to sit in d-stance to even have a chance correct?were arms warriors made of paper in BC?=hell no,ask yourself why?

And wrath? what problems started in Wrath exactly, and what relevance does your opinion of wrath have on my point? But sure the problem where you couldn't be boosted to Gladiator by a resto druid and stormherald in 2v2? Or was it the problem where PVP was more balanced in Wrath and so while Warriors were still dominant it wasn't easy Gladiator anymore?

you dont main a warrior do you?did you start playing wow in wrath = a wrath baby?im going to guess yes if you dont know what problems i talking about.
    see people like you think wrath was balanced and like to say hey look more specs in arena = better balanced pvp.but a smart person will tell you that more specs in pvp means the opposite really and more classes in game always = more specs in pvp.i bet you have more specs in pvp on live then you did in warth does that = better balance?=no.matter of fact warriors were the worst pvp class in game "S5" so much so the non re rollers went fury and blizz had to do a hotfix with massive class changes "something they ever do during a x-pac" just to bring arms up. dks- one man army pallys rogue mages ect and you want to call that "balanced" man dks alone were the most unbalanced class ever.

And no second wind didn't kick in under 35% in Cata, that was MOP.
    i guess you missed the big ? when i said cata- i could not remember if that was cata or mop so the ? was for a reason,glad you missed that though.

And no second wind didn't kick in under 35% in Cata, that was MOP. Actually Warriors were pretty shit in PVP in Cata despite being godly in PVE. Requiring a pocket healer has been a thing since the start, why do you speak as if it was different in other expansions? Even in MOP with the strong second wind your self heals could be surpassed by a single dot in an arena.

You talk about the past and you don't have a clue really do you?[/QUOTE]

lmfao- clueless - see the games changes over time - like warriors had the biggest health pools and heavy Armour to everyone having the same hit points and everything being normalized correct?what you fail to remember is that the big hit-points was an advantage for warriors we were designed around it =we did not need massive self healing. but when you give other classes the same amount of hit-points we do we need better self healing to match theres correct?like dks and rets who can heal but do more damage then arms =whats the point of arms?why are you even talking about mop?mops pvp sucked like i said wows pvp has gone down hill each x-pac since BC. blizz use to balance 2vs2 and 3vs3 they only try to balance one -3v3 since wrath = less balance as a whole in game.

last thing-they never give you "new talents" they just remove them only to give them back to you later on after they change said talents for better or worse. you know like 2nd wind -or -d stance -rend -op - tramua -deadly calm- and the million other talents -so why not "adjust" old talents for todays game?blizz does it already
    Last edited by meathead; 2016-11-14 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    man you are a piece of work but i will bite once

where are you coming up with blood craze was not any good?it was good during BC,you know when wow was a real mmo.[/U][/B]
    Hahaha, what a beauty you are. Meathead indeed. But yeah clearly I'm a wrath baby, you know what with me discussing TBC from first hand experience. If you're going to "bite" then at least have something worth saying. The way you're only discussing Season 5 specifically you didn't play for long after the launch did you?

Check out this wrath baby, circa 2007.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-11-14 at 04:48 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Hahaha, what a beauty you are. Meathead indeed. But yeah clearly I'm a wrath baby, you know what with me discussing TBC from first hand experience. If you're going to "bite" then at least have something worth saying. The way you're only discussing Season 5 specifically you didn't play for long after the launch did you?

Check out this wrath baby, circa 2007.

what i said still holds true except for you being a wrath baby - and you posting pics dont mean jack if you played BC good for you so you know what im talking about.

last thing-they never give you "new talents" they just remove them only to give them back to you later on after they change said talents for better or worse. you know like 2nd wind -or -d stance -rend -op - tramua -deadly calm- and the million other talents -so why not "adjust" old talents for todays game?blizz does it already

lets not adjust old talents... like i said piece or work

Deleted
    the most balanced era of wows pvp =BC.
    TBC.
    The Stunherald era.
    The random resistances era.
    The Hunter mana war era.
    The random miss era.
    Are you mental?

Btw @Bigbazz,
    Stuns had dr in TBC. It was the earliest days of Vanilla where Sap lasted a whole minute and stuns didn't DR with themselves.
    TBC had a very different set of DRs for stuns tho, like two separate ones.

And I fail to see the point of this whole argument. Our talents are needed in our kit, PvP ones aswell, because if there's a single class whose kit has taken and went to become a talent, that's Warriors.

Question, for the legendary ring stone heart, execute costs no rage and usable on any target regardless of health. Before it used to say "Arms execute cost no rage and may consume extra rage at no cost and is usable on any target regardless of health" Does the ring still work like that and they just removed that definition or did they actually nerf it from consuming our 40 rage or whatever for free for the extra big execute dmg? Don't have the ring-wish i did, just curious.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just got my second legendary, and it's the Leggings. I sure am unlucky with these, first and foremost it took forever to get the second one, and now I'm stuck with Sephurz Secret and this one. I guess it's another RNG protection, but ugh, I sure wish I could receive some luck. You know they failed with their design of legendaries when your reaction is disappointment when you get one.

Deleted
    Legs are our 3rd best legendary, they are super good for Mythic+ and fights with adas like EN spider

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Legs are our 3rd best legendary, they are super good for Mythic+ and fights with adas like EN spider
    Yeah, but 3rd best is still trash tier compared to the 2 best. Sure, they're good for M+, but I don't see M+ as progression rather than a way of getting gear for progression. And Spider fight, well, I guess. But I just leave the spiders for classes that handle them better than Arms could (unless you BC/BS them, which hurts your ST damage a lot). It's just humiliating in a sense that someone with Gloves for example can outDPS you without even trying, and not by a little either.

Deleted
    Oh not rly. Gloves are increasing dps by aprox 15%. It is not that big difference. I often saw ppl with gloves that were below me in dps, as they could not position themselves correctly, and our dps is good enough even without them.

ive done Maaaaaany mythic+ dungs and read enough posts on this site and i noticed that most of the warriors that got the ring are fury ones(?) , what kind of sorcery is this? - or it's just me conspiracy-theorycrafting? :P

Deleted
    I am playing Arms occasionally and I can admit I feel I do not do as much DPS as a warrior arms can.

After reading a few pages of this thread, I understand legendaries can really be a big life-changer for Arms.

Well, Blizzard confirmed they increased chances of getting a first legendary item. Is it account-bound, or spec-bound?

I already dropped one legendary for my prot spec (main spec), but I am playing more and more arms and would be delighted to have the gloves

Probably just your conspiracy. I got it as arms with arms loot spec and I've seen plenty of other warriors that got the ring in what was presumably arms loot spec. RNG gonna RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by server22 View Post
    ive done Maaaaaany mythic+ dungs and read enough posts on this site and i noticed that most of the warriors that got the ring are fury ones(?) , what kind of sorcery is this? - or it's just me conspiracy-theorycrafting? :P
    Yeah, including myself and its not as strong as it is for arms, simply cause execute as fury hits for trash without jug stacks. The good part of it for fury is that if it crits you get a free rampage.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh not rly. Gloves are increasing dps by aprox 15%. It is not that big difference. I often saw ppl with gloves that were below me in dps, as they could not position themselves correctly, and our dps is good enough even without them.
    15% is a lot. Considering that stats on the Gloves suck.

Deleted
    Hi! I started out playing arms warrior in the pre-patch for Legion, I enjoy playing the class and in my opinion I'm not that awful at the class.
    I'm a PvPer but I've been doing some PvE too. The problem is that I'm only at like 230-250k DPS in EN HC (single target on bosses that is), I think it's very low since my ilevel is 862. I've been reading up on how to play and I'm not screwing up in ways that other with low dps says they are. I feel RNG is not on my side a lot of the times, sometimes CS won't pop for two whole CD's of the spell. Always trying to get two FR before MS and hope that CS procs but I find myself with 3 FR and spamming Slam a lot until BC is ready again just because of RNG.
    During the times where RNG is screwing me over I drop to like 150k DPS and then with BC up I get up to 220-230k again.

I can fix warcraftlogs later.

The talents I use in PvE are Dauntless, Shockwave, Bounding Stride, FR, DC, Anger Management.
    Last edited by mmocfc5ef41961; 2016-11-15 at 01:49 PM.

Well now that legendaries are 910 maybe Sephuz will be an upgrade!

Quote Originally Posted by server22 View Post
    Got my first legendary on my Fury/Prot warrior 3 days ago from an emissary cache (>15 days /played)...it was indeed the coveted "arms" ring.