Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Exclamation My Legendary feels so much more... LEGENDARY

WOOT! My not so exciting (for tank) legendary just became SO much more exciting!
    Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus
    "Equip: Every 30 sec, gain an absorb shield for 30% of your maximum health for 30 sec."

How about the rest of you? If you were one of the players disappointed with your legendary before, how do you feel about it now?
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-11-16 at 06:38 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I have that Legendary on my SPriest. I couldn't equip it before and I still cannot equip it now.

Fuck you, Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I have that Legendary on my SPriest. I couldn't equip it before and I still cannot equip it now.

Fuck you, Blizzard.
    Hold out hope that the new Mind Flay changes Shadow's stat priorities a bit? Mastery could look a lot better with .1.5 changes.

Deleted
    Prydaz is really cool if you don't have one of the good ones. Pretty sure that you can get through some mechanics without having to be healed if they align with the refresh (+60% HP basically)

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

Fuck you, Blizzard.
    Guessing your spec is one of the ones with extreme ties to one secondary stat? So you'll have to wait till Blizz tweaks those before you can equip gear without your preferred stat? I don't remember when those changes are coming. Might be 7.2 in January. Unless... did you check patch note today? To make sure you haven't been tweaked already?

7+ Year Old Account
    I have Prydaz and Sephuz on my DH alt. I have Sephuz on my main.

Fuck you, Blizzard.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

I have Sephuz's Secret which still winds up being garbage for Warlock with no baseline interrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Guessing your spec is one of the ones with extreme ties to one secondary stat? So you'll have to wait till Blizz tweaks those before you can equip gear without your preferred stat? I don't remember when those changes are coming. Might be 7.2 in January. Unless... did you check patch note today? To make sure you haven't been tweaked already?
    Nah, just more nerfs. Blizzard has no fucking idea what they want to do with Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Prydaz is really cool if you don't have one of the good ones. Pretty sure that you can get through some mechanics without having to be healed if they align with the refresh (+60% HP basically)
    We did a full clear of EN-H tonight, and the necklace provided roughly 10% of my self heals (prot pally, geared 879). Given that each absorb shield can last 30 seconds, I'm pretty much guaranteed to get full benefit. No guarantee, of course, that the absorb will happen when I need it most, but that's true of many items/enchants (e.g. Mark of the Heavy Hide). It's 1.2 million absorb every 30 seconds from a 910 socketed neck slot. It may not be my #1 legendary, but it's absolutely a good tank necklace now. Sure, I'd love to swap the Mastery/Crit for Haste/Versatility, but it's SO much better for tanks than it was before.

I feel like I have to say that Blizz devs don't know their own game.

I have sephuz which got a buff.

I am very unhappy because warlocks don't have an interrupt... or at least they can't use a pet for interrupting without significantly losing a lot of dps in any spec. So the legendary remains rubbish to me.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I have Sephuz's Secret which still winds up being garbage for Warlock with no baseline interrupt.
    Yeah I thought about that when I read the changes. Sephuz has become excellent for any melee, but not so great for many ranged specs. Can you spec into an interrupt? For 25% haste every 30 seconds it might be worth it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I feel like I have to say that Blizz devs don't know their own game.

I have sephuz which got a buff.

I am very unhappy because warlocks don't have an interrupt... or at least they can't use a pet for interrupting without significantly losing a lot of dps in any spec. So the legendary remains rubbish to me.
    If only we could trade legendaries I have Sephuz on my vengeance DH but would LOVE to have it on my prot pally. M+ with 25% haste and 70% speed to begin every pull? For tanking Teeming Necrotic? OP!

I have the Secret ring as well. Haven't noticed much of a difference at all really. *shrug*

Have the haste ring on my pally tank, makes it better at lest.

I still wont use it. Still crap in my book as a raider. The chances in EN to use it are far and few between. Not to mention the times you Can use it, it has no real impact except for 1, maybe 2 fights. Adding interrupt wont change that.

They should just get rid of it or make it an on use effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I love the neck it allows me to just stand there in melee range and keep up the DPS when I get rot on Nythendra. As long as the healers aren't slacking I never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Yeah I thought about that when I read the changes. Sephuz has become excellent for any melee, but not so great for many ranged specs. Can you spec into an interrupt? For 25% haste every 30 seconds it might be worth it!

- - - Updated - - -

If only we could trade legendaries I have Sephuz on my vengeance DH but would LOVE to have it on my prot pally. M+ with 25% haste and 70% speed to begin every pull? For tanking Teeming Necrotic? OP!
    I mean, I could go for permanent Doomguard, but that's not really going to be useful in Mythic Dungeons. Grimoire of Sac. is way better.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    I love the neck it allows me to just stand there in melee range and keep up the DPS when I get rot on Nythendra. As long as the healers aren't slacking I never die!
    Would you say it lets you stay in your...

...comfort zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    I have Prydaz and Sephuz on my DH alt. I have Sephuz on my main.

Fuck you, Blizzard.
    Sephuz became great, the fuck you whining about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I still wont use it. Still crap in my book as a raider. The chances in EN to use it are far and few between. Not to mention the times you Can use it, it has no real impact except for 1, maybe 2 fights. Adding interrupt wont change that.

They should just get rid of it or make it an on use effect.
    As a tank? It's essentially 1% hp per sec, pass that up as a tank and you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Have the haste ring on my pally tank, makes it better at lest.
    The haste ring for prot pally was already OP! For M+? You can proc it with AS on every trash pull to get both a haste and movement buff!

Given that M+ is as big a part of the game as raiding these days - both for gear and for fun challenging gameplay - I think most prot pallies would love to have Sephuz.

15+ Year Old Account
    i have the ret pally wrists and they didnt change at all