Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Suddenly, I don't feel so bad about sticking with BM.
    ^^ this, but still early days, lots "can" change.

Deleted
    Spent to much time in MM BM, I am unfortunately out if the changes come to pass.

Deleted
    Gotta love people that flip flop to the "best" spec.

Deleted
    Okay so every sub forum has exactly the same topic, almost word for word.

"sky is falling" again whenever anything changes in the game

datamining is datamining, this is the first build, you people do not contribute if you don't think with a cool head

every fucking class forum is unsubing now... Because of data mined changes that haven't even had one single test iteration on the ptr

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    every fucking class forum is unsubing now... Because of data mined changes that haven't even had one single test iteration on the ptr
    I dont need to test out the changes to see they are completely retarded and destroy, in addition to dps, also the (rest of the) fludity to the spec

Reroll lol

No way, I would be way too far behind if I did that. This is not a reroll friendly expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetacheese View Post
    Numbers aren't too much of an issue since those are always changing
    That sort of talk is what leads to there being multiple dead specs every tier.

Quote Originally Posted by dubycarries View Post
    unless they completely fuck the spec up
    Well, nixing the 7.0 bandaid fix that was Sidewinders could probably accomplish that. I'm at a loss why they even touch MM's core mechanics and not just tune the numbers so we're competitive in regular fights without becoming through the roof op in gimmick fights like Il'gynoth. Can't fix our dps by adding tons of useless tentacles every other fight...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crusty1 View Post
    all im hearing right now is bad news for mm hunters on all forums , all the specs are getting 5% less crit and also barrage being nerfed means our aoe suffers.

if these changes stick and go live, will you guys be moving on to a new class instead of being screwed by blizz every patch or will you give mm a chance?? right now hunters are looking in a very bad spot with these recent changes.
    I have many characters I focus on, but my hunter is my main and will always be my main.

The numbers arent final, and the playstyle people are calling clunky etc.... Should try some other classes then :P I find MM fun, both on Live and PTR, but I will say this, sidewinders and barrage are not fun, and they sure as hell dont fit marksmanship. I welcome any change to that status quo, and if BM or survival becomes the new go to dps spec, then I change to that for the harder content.

I was a old school survival since cataclysm, before that I was just a hunter as cataclysm brought specs with it.

Now that survivals old playstyle is gone, marksmanship is the closest to it, with added benefit of lone wolf. However lone wolf should be a baseline toggle, not a talent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Well, you have to consider that something like 2 months time on the PTR is like nothing. How much changed on class balance in Beta in 2 months? There were only tiny number changes. And we have Christmas and New year in between, so the time is really short.

And MM needs too many changes...

- Single Target (one of the lowest right now- check myth ursoc and heroic guarm logs) is nerfed by a lot on the PTR (Marked shot, no longer barrage, reduction to 120 focus... so only 2 Aimed shots in the damage window.
    - Cleaved DPS is nerfed too much (a 60% reduction to marked shot due to sidwinder not proccing vul is way too much)
    - almost non existant aoe
    - level 100 talents are useless with these changes
    - fluidity sucks with praying on procs (since sidewinders no longer proc)- marked shot + two aimed shots is noth enough for a damage window (was 3 aimed shots before)

With the current changes the spec is just not playable at all and in this expansion it is too hard to reroll... I had high hopes for legion ... might be the first expansion there i quit early (because not being able to reroll), which is sad.. since I played WoW from the first beta.... sad panda rant off (sry for my bad english)

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Gotta love people that flip flop to the "best" spec.
    Gotta love people that don't understand the game is built that way, with Legion weapons cementing that in place. Of course, it used to be there was none of the pointless windmill-tilting in the name of "balance" either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hell yes I am

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Gotta love people that don't understand the game is built that way, with Legion weapons cementing that in place. Of course, it used to be there was none of the pointless windmill-tilting in the name of "balance" either...
    Gotta love sheep that flock to the supposed top spec instead of playing what they enjoy. The game isn't built to swap to what's currently best stop being so fucking narrow-minded aboard your mm is life train.

Deleted
    Nah, I hope they fix it somehow. I don't find any other class fun besides Hunter, and it may have been a little lackluster this xpac but still it's been Ok.

But these changes makes Hunters looks so bad, it's either Hunter or no WoW at all for me, so it may be time for a break if I don't find 7.1.5 changes funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    By the time 7.1.5 is released, we'll be so close to 25 AK making getting 35 traits pretty easy. Switching specs is not going to be an issue by the time this patch is released. My biggest worry is where all 3 specs are goign to be by the time this patch is released. I already don't like where hunter is at, all 3 specs having the lowest single target damage right now, and with Blizzard's intention right now being to cleave hunter down, I worry for the future of hunter coming up with 7.1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    why the fuck would anyone reroll ? the current class designers are garbage and could ruin any spec at any moment.
    I have multiple level 110 characters at 835+ iLvL, and half of them are 850+. I can literally just swap to another class right now, namely my Ret Paladin, if this change goes through. I don't WANT it to, but I CAN if needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    If changes are bad and playstyle not enjoyable, i'll just quit. Too much time invested, with artifacts and stuff.
    Exact same playstyle, lower damage.

Quote Originally Posted by crusty1 View Post
    all im hearing right now is bad news for mm hunters on all forums , all the specs are getting 5% less crit and also barrage being nerfed means our aoe suffers.

if these changes stick and go live, will you guys be moving on to a new class instead of being screwed by blizz every patch or will you give mm a chance?? right now hunters are looking in a very bad spot with these recent changes.
    ofc not

i'm not a dps whore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Gotta love sheep that flock to the supposed top spec instead of playing what they enjoy. The game isn't built to swap to what's currently best stop being so fucking narrow-minded aboard your mm is life train.
    Some of us enjoy mythic raiding, and playing a garbage class means we can't play