https://www.greenmangaming.com/games...oduction-pack/

Just Cause 2
    Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
    Tomb Raider
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
    Hitman: Absolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    80% off on this squeenix pack.
    I saw Square Enix pack and got excited. Saw the titles and went hm... Then I looked at what I own and I'm missing Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition, but I have the regular one. No idea what the difference is between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I saw Square Enix pack and got excited. Saw the titles and went hm... Then I looked at what I own and I'm missing Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition, but I have the regular one. No idea what the difference is between the two.
    Definitive has all the DLC and is a bit more polished with graphics and some bug fixes iirc. Instead of getting all the DLC weapons at the start, you now unlock them with the regular content throughout the game.
    So Definitively not worth the money.

Deleted
    Vaguely recall trying Sleeping Dogs on some freebie trial, wasn't amused.
    Think perhaps okay on controller, but I stick to KB&M for just about everything.

Apparently lowest price was £3.99 on GamesPlanet, so perhaps worth keeping an eye on them if wanting it.

find the game "streamline" on steam.
    its free until,. uhm,. tomorrow.

activate it now, and its yours to keep forever. (20 $ worth). and drops cards

It's this Streamline. Just to avoid confusion for people looking at this store page

10+ Year Old Account
    When I use the "gift" option on Humble Bundle, it gives me a link that seems to have the key in it. It looks like https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key= and then the key. So I've been using that key in the giveaways, but I tried one on an older bundle I bought and it doesn't seem to work.

They seem to be 16 letters and numbers instead of the usual 15.

That's not the Steam key, that's the Humble Bundle gift key. The Steam key is what you get when you follow that link and click the redeem button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then, that's a problem, unless I can edit giveaways now.

10+ Year Old Account
    After they disabled the API for using linked Steam accounts and whatnot, personally I just grab every Steam code and paste it into a notepad, rather than faff on with gift links.

(for future consideration)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    After they disabled the API for using linked Steam accounts and whatnot, personally I just grab every Steam code and paste it into a notepad, rather than faff on with gift links.

(for future consideration)
    Yeah, but that's the problem. If I've got a game on Humble Bundle that I already have, the site won't let me just open up the game to see the Steam code.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, that sucks.

I've not bought any games for ages. Legion has me hooked (even if my raid team are a bunch of lazy shits), so I've not worked through any of my backlog since I completed Borderlands 2 just before Legion came out.

So I've not had any real cause to buy any games/bundles for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah, but that's the problem. If I've got a game on Humble Bundle that I already have, the site won't let me just open up the game to see the Steam code.
    That doesn't make sense. Humble Bundle won't know if you own the game or not. You just click Steam Redemption. I haven't had any issues yet and several of them I already owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That doesn't make sense. Humble Bundle won't know if you own the game or not. You just click Steam Redemption. I haven't had any issues yet and several of them I already owned.
    You can still link your account and every now and then you'll see a blue checkmark when you own a game.
    @Pendulous You can still view the Steam key though, just press the redeem button and confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    You can still link your account and every now and then you'll see a blue checkmark when you own a game.
    @Pendulous You can still view the Steam key though, just press the redeem button and confirm.
    I am just waiting for them to start looking at Steam accounts for bundles.

Deleted
    Vaguely recall someone mentioning wanting YS games.
    They're on sale this weekend.

https://www.gog.com/promo/20161118_w...ed&utm_term=EN

http://www.indiegamebundles.com/grab...tea-steam-key/

Ampu tea, now on indy gala.
    what a horribly offensive game,.. but at the same time - cards so hey !

An Otakumaker bundle where I don't own 6/6 games

TFCM4-HVLNX-MEGYG

Deleted
    The short marvel that is LIMBO is now on GOG Connect.
    GOG has also their black Friday sales today.

If you don't have LIMBO, grab it. It's only a shortish game, but really good.