Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    I mean sernity's roster is 19 of the Method roster who left cause SCO turned Method into a money making scheme for himself.. and kept most of the money to himself.

new method isn't method Its REM... Thats like giving the Winnipeg Jets (who in 0 way's have a tie to to the old" the titles that the Old Winnepeg jets won before they moved...

Old Method/Serenity still have all the old world firsts.

New Method has 1 World first now. in another 3 day tier Let see what happens if nighthold is a real tier... because REM was alway's a good day 1 guild then fell off in past tiers after week 1... if Nighthold is a 3 week race lets see if Rapid Eye Method can still win a world first.
    Under the leadership of Sco combined with Roger and few others while kuznam was raid leading.
    Current method has as much claim to the world 1sts as the current serenity due to the fact that 5 of the current method have particapated in preaty much every world 1st the 19th ppl of serenity have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    My guildie just came back from his 2 day ban and earned over 1 mil AP from it, it hasn't been removed.
    Lol your mate was very ineffective, my friend just came online and told me he did over 2 mil AP abusing this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Let's not hate them so much, shall we? Somehow they managed to become W1, a guild usually ranking between 5-10. I really like this. Sco, roger and whoever from REM, leading the raid now, are doing a great job and deserve a big congratz!
    Its not hating them I always was a fan of Rapid eye Movement even if I think SCO is a oppertunist who takes advantage of other people for financial gain....

The thing is I have little respect for EN or TOV because although they were a show of skill.... World first raiding has been about skill and ENDURANCE... hard to claim endurance and 500+ pull bosses and 1000+wipes over the tier... When your killing the whole tier in under 200 wipes....

We will see how long it takes other guilds to get Helya... if they win it by a week then I give them full props.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2016-11-19 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Lol your mate was very ineffective, my friend just came online and told me he did over 2 mil AP abusing this bug.
    And both are loosing it all.
    Last edited by jce4ever; 2016-11-19 at 12:19 AM.

I mean sernity's roster is 19 of the Method roster who left cause SCO turned Method into a money making scheme for himself.. and kept most of the money to himself.

new method isn't method Its REM... Thats like giving the Winnipeg Jets (who in 0 way's have a tie to to the old" the titles that the Old Winnepeg jets won before they moved...

Old Method/Serenity still have all the old world firsts.

New Method has 1 World first now. in another 3 day tier Let see what happens if nighthold is a real tier... because REM was alway's a good day 1 guild then fell off in past tiers after week 1... if Nighthold is a 3 week race lets see if Rapid Eye Method can still win a world first.
    No one cares about what players have the world first, it's what guild got them and under what banner.

Method still have all of their WFs they've got since they formed, they don't transfer to Serenity because some butt hurt players wanted to start their own guild.

Serenity have 0 WFs at the point and while the players themselves have WFs the guild itself has none.

Its not hating them I always was a fan of Rapid eye Movement even if I think SCO is a oppertunist who takes advantage of other people for financial gain....

The thing is I have little respect for EN or TOV because although they were a show of skill.... World first raiding has been about skill and ENDURANCE... hard to claim endurance and 500+ pull bosses and 1000+wipes over the tier... When your killing the whole tier in under 200 wipes....

We will see how long it takes other guilds to get Helya... if they win it by a week then I give them full props.
    It has been 10 hours now since they have killed Helya... and no one else has killed it I think you are full of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysake View Post
    because Guarm has to be done with 3 tanks. Anything else?
    Guarm was 1 tanked by a few guilds if I am not mistaken, so 3 tanks is just not needed.

thats pretty harsh, i mean he always asks everyone from the guild to stream and hosts them so he kinda creates opportunities for others too dont you think?

So will this finally mark the end of the failed "slootbag Experiment" he wasn't Serenity Level to start and on 150 ping he definitely isn't.... He's Just treckie's 2.0...

Serenity recruits a real tank in 7.2 and all of a sudden back to work first?
    None of us truly know what goes on on progress, but when watching them do farm content, Serenity wipes entirely too much imo, and it's rarely if ever Slootbag's fault.

Don't take my word for it though, go watch the vods of all their mythic EN split clears in the weeks leading up to ToV. It's pretty obvious to anyone paying attention that they have issues that go beyond a single person.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    No one cares about what players have the world first, it's what guild got them and under what banner.

Method still have all of their WFs they've got since they formed, they don't transfer to Serenity because some butt hurt players wanted to start their own guild.

Serenity have 0 WFs at the point and while the players themselves have WFs the guild itself has none.
    Pretty much this! Like an example; when you work in company X under supervision of some people who own or control it, Everything you do as group (all those planing-sacrificing your daily time) to achieve something its still under name of Company X Not those 10-19 employee (even if they were fired)! It's harsh but it is TRUE! (Reality)
    Last edited by Leberman; 2016-11-19 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    thats pretty harsh, i mean he always asks everyone from the guild to stream and hosts them so he kinda creates opportunities for others too dont you think?
    you did read what happened right? he took the money from sponsors of the wow team and spent it to buy hearthstone players and a CSGO team rather than it be used to benefit the wow players. That is how Method grew from a 1 sport organization to multiple....

Deleted
    you did read what happened right? he took the money from sponsors of the wow team and spent it to buy hearthstone players and a CSGO team rather than it be used to benefit the wow players. That is how Method grew from a 1 sport organization to multiple....
    He had to do this. Every single sponsor would have marked him as mad insane loser if he didn't. That's why serenity wanted to be "clean" of any influence. Also it's fucking disturbing for companies like mine, when our sponsored teams would not even livestream their firstkills.

actualy if u account that serenity recruited some ppl that was not as good or maybe allredy wornout from the world1st races that was not so suscesfull for them like envy ppl and midwinter ppl not that they are bad but i never felt they was competitive top notch material not all of them but most of them furty is not good imo sloot not sure but im not rly impressed same can be for more ppl that just had the xp of playin in a 24/7 base in progress and just that from envy still they do compete so i duno maybe they just choke in the last boss since they won the 1/2 bosses for eu afaik

Quote Originally Posted by cowbear View Post
    actualy if u account that serenity recruited some ppl that was not as good or maybe allredy wornout from the world1st races that was not so suscesfull for them like envy ppl and midwinter ppl not that they are bad but i never felt they was competitive top notch material not all of them but most of them furty is not good imo sloot not sure but im not rly impressed same can be for more ppl that just had the xp of playin in a 24/7 base in progress and just that from envy still they do compete so i duno maybe they just choke in the last boss since they won the 1/2 bosses for eu afaik
    say what??

Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    say what??
    Deepshades Gamko Shibban are the players he is talking about/ hinting not been good enough i suppose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Deepshades Gamko Shibban are the players he is talking about/ hinting not been good enough i suppose.
    ops didnt see your post
    Last edited by Leberman; 2016-11-19 at 02:30 AM.

Deleted
    Leberman I dont see the point of this comparison considering Deepshades mains enh shaman ever since Legion came out? That is his undergeared alt character
    Last edited by mmocc8db47a729; 2016-11-19 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leberman View Post
    Indeed! If it were up to me, I would've removed their gold too.
    I would've removed ALL their AP and AK.
    But ya they had to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

He had to do this. Every single sponsor would have marked him as mad insane loser if he didn't. That's why serenity wanted to be "clean" of any influence. Also it's fucking disturbing for companies like mine, when our sponsored teams would not even livestream their firstkills.
    You have no idea why he gets sponsored and what sponsors expect from him so please drop this crap.

you don't get it though pretty sure there was stories going around like The players were supposed to get sent to Gamescon. 1 months before they got told there was no longer money to send them to gamescon. a few days later Method announced acquiring a CSGO team.

TLDR
    CSGO Team got salaries
    Hearthstone players got sponsorship/streaming money
    WoW players got shafted after literly building the whole brand
    Sco quit his IRL job and was taking a hefty salary for managing..
    Last edited by Moshots; 2016-11-19 at 03:55 AM.