Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 7.1.5 engineering

Looks like they're trying to make engineering better...what do you think?

Boon of the Builder enchant. Is this going to be better than the mining enchant? Ore sells for so much. It drops the item needed to make the new 880 goggles though.

Rechargeable Reeves battery!!! Yay no limit on uses. 30 min cd.

Still worth it to make the modules though? They're so expensive. I wish they would reduce the cost of the blingtron module.

anything I'm missing?

I want my Spinal Healing Injector back (with up-to-date healing). And some new dynamite for highest lockpicking.

Reaves unlimted battery is nice, will need to know more info about the shoulder enchant drops before making a decision. Goggles look nice.

Im still not changing from ENG regardless. It's one of the few professions where the older stuff isn't useless.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see explosive lock picking return, but is there even anything to unlock in legion? I don't recall seeing any locked doors or lockboxes anywhere.

- A two person upgrade to the helicopter
    - portable flightpath
    - portable summoning portal
    - the gnomifier or goblinator - allows you to learn both gnomish and goblin engineering (why is this still a thing?? they removed armor/weaponsmith

Something to be able to make gold with would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Skexis View Post
    - portable summoning portal
    We can't destroy one of the only unique uses for Warlocks. Their jobs are already being automated by those silly stones... Think of the job security!

That would be neat though

I second summoning stone. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL. Chance to port the person to the dalaran crater

A summoning stone that could fail:P summoning the person to your location but with a debuff or something! ( leper gnome, swap gender, swap race, switch faction race)
    Remove gnomish and goblin engineering! so annoying that we still have that!
    more tinkers! new nitro boots that can fail and shoot you backwards instead! ( super fast moonwalk skills to still go were you wanted to go:P )
    glove enchant that gives a speed increase after farming a node/herb ect, you get around faster but the retrieving takes abit longer. ( not stackable with legion mining/herbing enchants )
    New item that shoots you upwards but can fail and shoot you a random direction. ( to get altitude for goblin glider )

BOMBS! New bombs! share a CD with potions but have different effects. 1 might be a pure throw and deal x dmg others could be a aoe root/slow.
    Could think of a ton of fun and usefull perks for new bombs but hard to not make em mandetory for raids ect...
    This could be a way to introduce new consumables to give ppl new options. ( more then just 1 tank potion ect )

Line of ice bomb line of ice that slows and deals minor dmg
    Circle of flame bomb dealing dmg after x seconds to mobs inside the circle.
    NUKE! after 10seconds a nuke lands and deal a ton of dmg. long cast only usable outside not usable on players.
    Gas bomb spawns a cloud of gas reducing the chance of mobs to hit by x
    radiation bomb mobs afflicted by this bomb deal x% less dmg.
    Flash bomb! aoe incapacitate breaks on dmg.

stun bomb aoe stun for 1-2 seconds mostly for those classes that don't have acces to them.
    This might also help with group setups seeing it won't be required to have a aoe stun classes just for there 1 aoe stun.

sky's the limit but these bombs should be usable by anyone but also share a CD with potions!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    I second summoning stone. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL. Chance to port the person to the dalaran crater
    Engineering shouldn't backfire to anyone but the engineer himself.
    Els ppl would none stop troll others using it!
    And then blizzard detects fun and removes it...
    Last edited by wrathblade; 2016-11-20 at 03:57 AM.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

10+ Year Old Account
    How about summoning stone failure ports you to the target instead of bringing them to you. Now you both have to walk!

I like the updates they're offering for 7.1.5. Definitely will consider the helmets now. For those offering suggestions I have some I posted previously.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tem-Suggestion

bring back Cogwheel socket!

So, it's still "drop a lot of gold to get to 800 (and then still get nothing of sale value)"?
    I'm still at 731, so, only 14 darkmoon faires to go ...

Why don't the 880 goggles have secondary stats? Who's going to use these awful goggles Maybe for your alt who just turned 110 like the rest of the profession crafted gear.

I hope I am missing something, and they will end up with some Mastery on them as well. Heres hoping....

10+ Year Old Account
    They're probably going to have random enchants, just like a lot of the other crafted stuff. (of the harmonious, of the feverflare, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenedan View Post
    We can't destroy one of the only unique uses for Warlocks. Their jobs are already being automated by those silly stones... Think of the job security!

That would be neat though
    It could even have silly side effects. I wouldn't make it have a chance to fail, but instead make it put a 'blob' or 'abomination' type mutation disguise on a player at random. Or even better, makes them look like a Mantid(closest thing to a fly humanoid we've got).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    It could even have silly side effects. I wouldn't make it have a chance to fail, but instead make it put a 'blob' or 'abomination' type mutation disguise on a player at random. Or even better, makes them look like a Mantid(closest thing to a fly humanoid we've got).
    Or perhaps a debuff with visual 'Missing some limbs' that you don't have arms or something for 30 seconds.

Deleted
    I'm glad reeves is going rechargeable. That should of been so at launch
    To add what I would like to see. A better bling mode for reeves rather than the currant garbage, using 5000 gives better results
    As mentioned healing injector.
    Also old world recipe, wormhole generator Kalimdor, wormhole generator eastern kingdoms, wormhole generator outlands.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why the shit is there no craftable Eng mount in this expac? I want a golem that can mine while mounted just like the Skygolem can herb.

Just to clarify - I would like a craftable mount recipe that does not require me to run cancerous Mythic dungeons to obtain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    Looks like they're trying to make engineering better...what do you think?

Boon of the Builder enchant. Is this going to be better than the mining enchant? Ore sells for so much. It drops the item needed to make the new 880 goggles though.

Rechargeable Reeves battery!!! Yay no limit on uses. 30 min cd.

Still worth it to make the modules though? They're so expensive. I wish they would reduce the cost of the blingtron module.

anything I'm missing?
    Reeves battery is almost there. The only change they need to make to it now is turning it into a toy so we don't have another thing to take up bag space.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Why the shit is there no craftable Eng mount in this expac? I want a golem that can mine while mounted just like the Skygolem can herb.

Just to clarify - I would like a craftable mount recipe that does not require me to run cancerous Mythic dungeons to obtain.
    It's only cancerous if you're not in a half decent guild...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    Why don't the 880 goggles have secondary stats? Who's going to use these awful goggles Maybe for your alt who just turned 110 like the rest of the profession crafted gear.

I hope I am missing something, and they will end up with some Mastery on them as well. Heres hoping....
    I'm guessing it'll come with a random secondary stat, which is probably why it's not showing on the item.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama