Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/mashable....android-att-us

This is a pretty glorious middle finger to the media. Between this and his Twitter, it's pretty clear Trump has no intention of allowing the media to be a middle man between him and the people. What do you think of this?
    This is not new. Trump has plagiarized Obama: https://www.youtube.com/results?q=obama+weekly+address

As for the media, of course Trump is angry at the media. He is the most lying, sensitive and thin-skinned politician ever, so on the rare occasion that the media points out his lies, he rants at the media. Of course, the media is actually biased for Trump having given him billions of dollars of free air time, paying little attention to his massive fraud, conflicts of interest, and corruption, while they treated Hillary as a criminal (she is not).

As for the content of the video itself, it's bullshit. Trump's first act is to withdraw from the TPP, a treaty that we're not even in! He doesn't know! What a ignorant moron! Next he will repeal environmental regulation so climate change can destroy the planet. He has hypocritically filled his team with lobbyists, bankers and third-rate sycophants, but he promises (it's worth nothing) to ban lobbyists AFTER they've already served in his administration and influenced government policy. Nothing on actually creating jobs, Obamacare, or building the wall that Mexico will pay for.

If you believe this shit, you got conned.
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2016-11-22 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    None of that helps me. I still must, at the end of it all, choose to believe or not. And my belief might be based on reality or it might not.
    i get it. but if the data points to a conclusion it's wise to follow it.
    your dilemma its like the tree falling in a forest problem
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    i get it. but if the data points to a conclusion it's wise to follow it.
    your dilemma its like the tree falling in a forest problem
    Yes, that is everyone's dilemma, even believing the :data: unless you are personally involved in collecting it as it happens.

Yes, that is everyone's dilemma, even believing the :data: unless you are personally involved in collecting it as it happens.
    that's why cross checking and having good faith on the fields of study of a person that collected said data helps. but i understand your problem
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-11-22 at 08:43 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Trump's first act is to withdraw from the TPP, a treaty that we're not even in!
    So this website is fake? https://ustr.gov/tpp/ Aren't .gov sites run by the US government?

So this website is fake? https://ustr.gov/tpp/ Aren't .gov sites run by the US government?
    The TPP is a deal that has been negotiated. But it has not passed Congress, it will not pass Congress, it is not law.

So my point stands: Trump is withdrawing the US from a treaty that the US is not in. He's so ignorant that he doesn't know this. And neither do you.

I think it is a disgrace to see so many opinionated leftest euro moderators, doesn't that pretty much mean that as I have said before "A hot bed" of leftest only point of view, to be a moderator is to be non bias and on the level?

Doesn't matter because the only ones that apply for those kinds of jobs really are jobless, euro, control-freak, neckbeards with anime cutey girl icons anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    When? He spent the last several months ducking the press. He's avoiding his protective press pool. He's not doing press conferences as President Elect.

So how long do we have to wait for him to demonstrate some respect for the press?
    Oh fucking please - the Crooked Wicked Witch didn't give a press conference for almost 300 days. Your faux outrage is, as always, as pathetic as it is laughable.

In case you didn't notice, Trump has basically told the press to go fuck themselves. I applaud that. And if it bothers liberal/progressives I applaud it even more. Trump is going to be an outstanding President and the the mewling from liberals/progressives is not going to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I'm going to miss Obamas oration most of all. That we'll need to hear this dudes fat mouth go on for 4 years is going to be death on my ears
    so you love obama's whistling dentures and saying "Folks" every two minutes, I'm so sick of hearing that clown over the last eight years, you need to grow up and deal with it, democracy is in play!

oh and I forgot the, AHHH, AH, AAAHHHHHs as well.
    But he is just your smooth jive talking mofo after all, sold our internet's control to commie china, nice...
    Last edited by omfgreally; 2016-11-22 at 08:57 AM.

Deleted
    This is actually very interesting.

A good way to avoid the press/media filtering certain things. Now you can see the (future) presidents message in full context.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    He's so ignorant that he doesn't know this.
    Ya.... Trump is SO ignorant that he banished 16 career politicians and against ALL odds bested Queen Hillary to become the 45th POTUS (and he had never held a single elected position prior to that). You got to be a real dumb ass to pull that off. /facepalm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Ya.... Trump is SO ignorant that he banished 16 career politicians and against ALL odds bested Queen Hillary to become the 45th POTUS (and he had never held a single elected position prior to that). You got to be a real dumb ass to pull that off. /facepalm
    How is being ignorant towards the TPP connected to any of that?

TPP is not officially dead yet. Just so you know. There are people on both sides, working for the corporations and Banks, who are trying to salvage it. Trump wants to kill it completely.

Another FYI, Ryan was going to try and get it to vote before Obama left office. That caused chaos in the GOP. McConnell basically has blocked it.

The election of Trump is the single greatest thing to happen to America in decades. It might actually save the country.
    Last edited by Oktoberfest; 2016-11-22 at 09:22 AM.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I can't help but to laugh at all the Trump haters in these threads. So hilarious!
    Pretty much the only reason I travel to off-topic these days. The salt and pettiness of most forum posters are the reason I got into politics over a year ago. And they still entertain today

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post

Definitely not. Smart enough to energize the "white" vote. If anything, he mentioned TPP because he knows it is not an actual deal but his "brilliant" and yet jobless trailer humping followers will eat it up. Did someone say NAFTA? I am sure it is somewhere on one of those tables!

See he has to "accomplish" nothing. Everything on his list is complete nonsense. There is no NAFTA. There is no ISIS and there is definitely no wall. But Trump knows his followers.

While he is "accomplishing" such stupendous things, he met with certain business people from India very recently after being warned about conflict of interest. I can't wait for this guy to get impeached by "swamp"!

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/mashable....android-att-us

This is a pretty glorious middle finger to the media. Between this and his Twitter, it's pretty clear Trump has no intention of allowing the media to be a middle man between him and the people. What do you think of this?
    I have no love of the modern media, but Trump's tweets show that he really should have a filter between him and the public. They'd probably make him look better.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    I think it's a good thing that he;s fobbing off the Media. This means that they cannot change what he said with sly edits. It's also pretty fucking funny, because I think he's doing it partly to spite them after all their Hilary support & slander to his team. I mean, the media KNEW they fucked up, and WE KNOW that because they sent him mail BEGGING to be allowed to do stuff for him.

Fucking, brilliant.

You guys really take the cake in intelligence, you know? You think he is doing this because media will "edit" his nonsense? He is doing this because media will ask about his "business", about wall, about ISIS plan, about his appointments and sundry other things he has no interest answering.

Seriously, how did you guys manage to graduate highschool?

10+ Year Old Account
    So after all the inevitable blunders he'll make he won't be able to blame the "liberal media" boogey man?

Sounds good.

its beyond hilarious, looking at this from the outside, how can the "alt-right" (the new neo-fascists I guess) get so far up it's own arse while still being persuaded of being right? It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

If Obama does the same thing he would be called the most cool, youthful and modern president ever.
    Well, it's Trump so lets keep throwing slurs