Quote Originally Posted by Sethanas View Post
    Just hope.

Someone on Reddit said their AK3 dk did NOT get them to drop.
    I'm watching two discords, the reddit thread, and this thread. Thus far, I've seen six different people (all AK3 or lower) saying they haven't received a drop from the boss. However, most people who don't get the skin as a drop will have it mailed to them after a 15-minute delay, so I'm not going to say the AK gate is confirmed just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Pretty sure that was the most unfulfilling and anticlimactic moment in my WoW career.

AK16, exalted with Valajar.
    We as players had visions of grandeur due to other class weapons...but many others had simple acquisition we just took the longest for our condition to spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by scylenara View Post
    I'm watching two discords, the reddit thread, and this thread. Thus far, I've seen six different people (all AK3 or lower) saying they haven't received a drop from the boss. However, most people who don't get the skin as a drop will have it mailed to them after a 15-minute delay, so I'm not going to say the AK gate is confirmed just yet.
    Including the AK3 folks?

- - - Updated - - -

Some more reports of no drops for AK1&2 from Reddit, both while in frost spec.

Including the AK3 folks?

- - - Updated - - -

Some more reports of no drops for AK1&2 from Reddit, both while in frost spec.
    Not sure yet. Still waiting out that Postmaster delay period. I'll update ya as soon as I know more.

Arcane mages have known about theirs for a good while. The last standoffs were frost DK and arms warrior. Arms was confirmed last patch, Frost DK should be the last one.

- - - Updated - - -

AK, reps? Trying to iron out the requirements.
    AK 16 /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    AK 16 /10char
    I've seen a couple people at AK15/16 who died on the boss and didn't get the HAA to drop. However, both did receive theirs in the mail after leaving the area and waiting a short while (~15 mins). Hopefully yours is in the mail!

As for the people at low AKs, they seem not to be getting theirs in the mail yet. I'd say there's a good chance it's AK gated.

Make sure you're actually looting the bosses. It isn't automatically rewarded to you.

Quote Originally Posted by divinization View Post
    Willing to bet our haa is dropped by the soul takers in storm heim. I explored all of shields rest looking for clues and the tomb in there had a tomb for the ice king
    wooooooooot

Yep, this is pretty much as I suspected.

Sounds like you require AK4, which is in line with the Fury Warrior HAA WB drops.

Edit: Just dropped for me off of the Reaver boss. My AK and rep are too advanced to help in regards to requirements.
    Last edited by Gungnyr; 2016-11-22 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnyr View Post

Sounds like you require AK4, which is in line with the Fury Warrior HAA WB drops.
    Sounds that way, yah.

Okay. I made a little list of people in the two discords, reddit thread, and this thread who report not getting the HAA after killing Soultakers.

10 of them are AK3 or lower, and have found nothing on the bosses' corpses or in their mailbox.

A few people at AK15 and AK16 have not received the HAA from the boss (though they did get gold/equipment), but did get it in the mail after leaving the area and waiting ~15 minutes. Check your mailboxes! All of these 3 high AK people died on the boss, so it seems death can make the loot a little wonky, but the Postmaster will sort things out for ya.

Looks like there's an AK gate of at least 4. If anyone gets the HAA at a low AK, please post screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by scylenara View Post
    Okay. I made a little list of people in the two discords, reddit thread, and this thread who report not getting the HAA after killing Soultakers.

10 of them are AK3 or lower, and have found nothing on the bosses' corpses or in their mailbox.

A few people at AK15 and AK16 have not received the HAA from the boss (though they did get gold/equipment), but did get it in the mail after leaving the area and waiting ~15 minutes. Check your mailboxes! All of these 3 high AK people died on the boss, so it seems death can make the loot a little wonky, but the Postmaster will sort things out for ya.

Looks like there's an AK gate of at least 4. If anyone gets the HAA at a low AK, please post screenshots.
    You make Darion proud. Thanks for the research

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnyr View Post

Ya I killed them on my 103 DK and didn't get the appearance so there is defiantly an AK requirement.

Yep The soultakers IS the WB the hidden artifact drops from

I got it on my frost dk on the first try (my AK is 10 btw)

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta wait til tomorrow to see if I can get it. I'll post an update if I got it, and my AK/Rep
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Can a level 105 DK get the hidden artifact? If they you know, hit the boss?

Quote Originally Posted by BreezyLimbo View Post
    I'd assume they can't. Thus far, it seems you need to have Artifact Knowledge 4 or higher to get it to drop. But if you try it anyways, let me know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by BreezyLimbo View Post
    If you read the thread, you need AK at 4 so no. Also a 103 killed it and didn't receive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if you can obtain this while in unholy spec or do you need to be in frost spec while killing the boss?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    Anyone know if you can obtain this while in unholy spec or do you need to be in frost spec while killing the boss?
    You will get it regardless of spec or loot spec.

Also, the Valarjar rep requirement (if there is one) has to be Friendly or below, I got the HAA on my DK who is a sliver into friendly (509/6000), but have AK12.