Thread: [TV] South Park

Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    You clearly don't get my point so my advise would be to stop continuing embarrasing yourself.

But to give you a hint - In which season Garrison sarted election? There you go.

Not to mention that they also made imitation of Trump in Garrison's trip to Canada - he was the first victim of being "fucked to death".

With that being said, I'm not some super sensitive I'm not American so the presidency doesn't affect me that much, but from PoV of regular viewer it's imbalanced as hell and considering that it is a political matter and that creators are clearly learning more toward one candidate is imo very unproffesional and thakes away from show renome of being objective.

Too bad they didn't had the balls o picture Clinton "helping" children from Haiti, or showing her ordering "pizza", or sending some support to "unradical rebels" in Middle East that are fighting for peace and giggles.
    Please stop watching south park. It's like you aren't even watching it, and then you bitch about it, but in reality you're just trying to get your left wing right wing nonsense rocks off. South park isn't for you. It's for people. You aren't people. You're a parrot. Go watch parrot park. 9pm est on channel eat dicks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Holy shit
    Get off the 4chan/reddit koolaid.
    This is South Park. Its a satire. Its a joke.
    And you better start reading with understanding:

I know it's a satirical show and I loved it ,how it laughed at people's hysteria and that they're completely out of touch with reality.
    And you're super naive to not notice they're indeed using this show to force their own opinions and support for certain candidate. I noticed that a vast majority of USA's media is basicly telling you what to think. Especially CNN, but that is another story.

THE POINT was that they were far too into this jumping on Trump thing, It's a matter of one max two episodes material, not entire season. This is why it is so tiering. It was funny for like 3 episodes now it's just taking wayyy too long, and I'm just waiting when it's gonna end. I'm pretty sure lots of peole are already tired with all that presidential stuff, this is why prolonging it is making it unenjoyable (at least to me). Which is a huge pity because previous season was imo great.

And FYI I am not using 4chan nor reddit.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

I had my doubts that it would be able to top last season but this is the best season so far.

I find this conversation very boring but...

And you're super naive to not notice they're indeed using this show to force their own opinions and support for certain candidate.

THE POINT was that they were far too into this jumping on Trump thing, It's a matter of one max two episodes material, not entire season.
    It's a season-long continuation, not individual episodes. They have to continue this plot for the whole season.

And Trump is a big deal and big material in the world. Of course they're going to use the big things that everyone knows about as material for the show. Last season, as @s_bushido said, the whole season was about being politically correct. But you didn't complain about that, then?

And you're super naive to not notice they're indeed using this show to force their own opinions and support for certain candidate. I noticed that a vast majority of USA's media is basicly telling you what to think. Especially CNN, but that is another story.

THE POINT was that they were far too into this jumping on Trump thing, It's a matter of one max two episodes material, not entire season. This is why it is so tiering. It was funny for like 3 episodes now it's just taking wayyy too long, and I'm just waiting when it's gonna end. I'm pretty sure lots of peole are already tired with all that presidential stuff, this is why prolonging it is making it unenjoyable (at least to me). Which is a huge pity because previous season was imo great.

Because they've never used the show this way before amirite?

10+ Year Old Account
    I find that South Park satirizes the things the like more. They don't have a political agenda, they just like making jokes. I'm the biggest Trump supporter on this forum, and I love the current season of South Park.

10+ Year Old Account

Whats funnier? Clinton who they had an entire episode dedicated to a snuke in her sniz, or Trump? Who they are only getting started on? Also Clinton lost. Trump is gonna be president. Hes gonna be there focus, not her.

I agree the whole member beries thing is ridiculous. People did not vote for brexit and trump because of the past.
    They voted because they are against globalization

I have watched the US ellection and the brexit closely.

Every single media outlet was talking about the doom and gloom of what will happen if trump wins or if brexit happens.
    But very few if any articles were written on why hillary should win, the good that will happen from her wining or why its good for the UK to remain in the EU and what the EU can do for UK.

In fact all of the articles were "its bad now we admit" "but if you dont do what we say you're racist/sexist/xenophobe"

Except they did vote for Trump because of Brexit and Trump because of this racist viewpoint of the past.

But stop making the thread off-topic, Veehro. Go do that on your Youtube.

Theres lots of reasons Trump won.

Personally I think the memberberries started off well but hasn't really gone anywhere or lead to anything that funny. The JJ Abrams stuff was more funny imo with him having people wait outside his gate/window and just ripping on star wars in general but its dragged on they need to wrap it up quickly.

Its the only weak parts of the episodes though and maybe some of the Mens rights stuff with butters pulling out his dick. That wasn't that great also.

I'm not a fan of the member berries but everything else has been hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    Theres lots of reasons Trump won.

Personally I think the memberberries started off well but hasn't really gone anywhere or lead to anything that funny. The JJ Abrams stuff was more funny imo with him having people wait outside his gate/window and just ripping on star wars in general but its dragged on they need to wrap it up quickly.

Its the only weak parts of the episodes though and maybe some of the Mens rights stuff with butters pulling out his dick. That wasn't that great also.
    I mean, we discussed it at the time, but I think nostalgia is the main complaint folks have about TFA, so meh.

I enjoyed the hell out of the debate, linked it to a couple people, one of which is a very avid Trump supporter, he loved it too. A few other things have been funny.

Overall though, the season has dragged more than I'd like, the bad outweighing the good. Memberberries started out amusing, but quickly dropped off. Cartman's tech-murder was hilarious, but now has just dragged down into nothingness. Skankhunt had some amusing parts too, but dragged on and on.

Maybe there will be a big payoff soon and it'll all be worth it, we'll see.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Nah member berries arent used that much and the last time we saw them the stormtrooper joke actually made me laugh, because i was not expecting it. Im kinda curious as to why they needed the whitehouse tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cracked up when Boris Johnson came on, other than that a fairly myeh episode. I'm hoping that the payoff for all this is going to be epic... Because so far this season has been good, but not great.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Kinda tired with the continued story/theme over multiple episodes/seasons now.

I miss the days that South Park had strong independent episodes that, like in the middle seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

I miss the days that South Park had strong independent episodes that, like in the middle seasons.
    Member when South Park had single episode stories? Member?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

Yeah, it feels like they are trying to do what Rick and Morty does; they just seem to be rather bad at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    I member. You member?

Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    I 'member, mkay?

But you know what I mean. Fun stories with a new theme every episode. Not going on and on about political correctness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Yeah, it feels like they are trying to do what Rick and Morty does; they just seem to be rather bad at it.
    What? Rick and Morty barely has continuity. The story doesn't depend on previous episodes. South Park does.