Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Lol somebody pinch me

Mind stop calling "racist fucktards" by any other name than "racist fucktards"?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Is what's happening here... really happening here? -.-'
    Shocking, isn't it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Can't wait to see the alt right retards and BLM retards killing each other.
    The difference is that BLM actually protests in public......these alt right pussies would never leave their internet safe spaces and closed conferences.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    The difference is that BLM actually protests in public......these alt right pussies would never leave their internet safe spaces and closed conferences.
    Just pray they'll stay in their conferences. If that thing becomes mainstream, they have a blueprint nobody on this planet wants to see. Not only that, we know the American tendency to scale things up when they copy something. Nope, don't need that shit.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Or you could make superior arguments against them instead of silencing tactics. For example, you could argue that all live matters, treat people good as individuals that way we there is no race pandering.
    People on the extreme ends of the spectrum don't listen to superior arguments. They wave them off as lies, propaganda, and conspiracies.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    What?
    As I said, don't put the blame for extreme radicals at the feet of Trump.

Trump is only responsible for his own words and actions - and that's bad enough.

If he put a Muslim in charge of a part of his cabinet, would you then blame Trump for the actions of ISIL ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    As I said, don't put the blame for extreme radicals at the feet of Trump.

Trump is only responsible for his own words and actions - and that's bad enough.
    And his own actions and words are emboldening these extreme radicals, who see Trump as someone speaking directly to them in a way no other mainstream candidate has in quite some time. So yeah, it's at Trump's feet as well. If these extremists are so happy with Trump, it must be because he's saying things that they like, which is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    If he put a Muslim in charge of a part of his cabinet, would you then blame Trump for the actions of ISIL ?
    No, but the alt-reich probably would.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And his own actions and words are emboldening these extreme radicals, who see Trump as someone speaking directly to them in a way no other mainstream candidate has in quite some time. So yeah, it's at Trump's feet as well. If these extremists are so happy with Trump, it must be because he's saying things that they like, which is scary.
    Yeah he is saying things people like, such as deporting illegal criminals. It's not scary it's just common sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Maybe because set "alt right" are actually hard working americans that don't have time to riot and protest closing down highways, airports, etc. Professional protesters are mainly liberal.

I seriously think you guys should give this country back to the native americans.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atlings View Post
    I seriously think you guys should give this country back to the native americans.
    Nobody serious cares about antiquated grievances.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-11-22 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Fun fact, this image was circulating around the internet years before Trump announced his run at the presidency. "BUILD A WALL" along the southern border has been a popular dog whistle from the right for many years. Trump was just the first to successfully use it to rope in gullible supporters.
    Maybe Trump trying to build one will finally kill the wall idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    What, right wingers love Russia?I know i missed a couple of meetings but this is news to me.
    Trump hails Putin as a strong leader.

As for the " whataboutism" the democrites do it for 8 years then have a problem when the other side does it? Thats rich.
    See that right there is whataboutism.

"Oh sure Republicans Gerrymander, but so do democrats!"

*Gerrymandering favors republicans at a rate of 9:1*

"Donald Trump might not have political experience, but at least the embassy in Benghazi wasn't raided under his watch! That shows Clinton is incompetent!"

*More embassies were attacked and more people died from said attacks under George Bush's presidency than Obama's; no one talks about them because they couldn't use it as fuel to sling mud at Clinton*

What you're lacking is perspective.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I don't have a problem with it, the country needs a strong quasi-political movement for white people to push back against the anti white bias in the media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Maybe because set "alt right" are actually hard working americans that don't have time to riot and protest closing down highways, airports, etc. Professional protesters are mainly liberal.
    ...they're just casual white supremacists?

Real improvement there.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Who is he and why should I give a shit?
    Some guy named Spencer.

Because he's reaching the Anita levels of attention on the internet, or something.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Can't wait to hear someone try to defend this. "but Hillary is bad too"!! in 5...4...
    I wont try to defend this, I will say i support it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Trump hails Putin as a strong leader.
    so trump saying Putin is a strong leader now means all right winger love Putin? got to love a good component fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    See that right there is whataboutism.

"Oh sure Republicans Gerrymander, but so do democrats!"

*Gerrymandering favors republicans at a rate of 9:1*

"Donald Trump might not have political experience, but at least the embassy in Benghazi wasn't raided under his watch! That shows Clinton is incompetent!"

*More embassies were attacked and more people died from said attacks under George Bush's presidency than Obama's; no one talks about them because they couldn't use it as fuel to sling mud at Clinton*

What you're lacking is perspective.
    I know what it was, but you can't do it for 8 years then get mad at the other side for doing it too
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

I'm loving this really
    youre calling richard spencer out like he is a new element (he isnt)
    and that his ideas are evil and nonsense (they arent)
    ive followed him for years and he is a rather weak public speaker....but his contemporaries are not(such as jared taylor, John Derbyshire)

the more you rant and rave and invoke his name and the alt right....the more people will investigate him, his organization and their material.
    the result will not be what you desired, they are armed to the teeth with facts, figures, and data

i never dreamed that the intolerant left would be the keystone that opened the door to whites remembering that they can work toward their own interests again.
    KEEP IT UP!