Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    All nearby does not necessarily include (but it can include) the main target. Hopefully I am wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    All nearby does not necessarily include (but it can include) the main target. Hopefully I am wrong though.
    All means all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully you are right. I'll remain cautious for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    whatever brah
    There's no "whatever" about it, The talent says it hits all nearby targets and that's exactly what it does.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    Yeah.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    There's no "whatever" about it, The talent says it hits all nearby targets and that's exactly what it does.
    Since you are being serious about this, you realize that many (some don't) similar abilities/talents that have AoE generated by a targeted ability mention the primary target explicitly? For example, Unstable Magic says X% additional damage to the target and all other enemies within 8 yards.

Regardless of if they intend the talent to buff Chaos Strike (and I assume Annihilation) by 25% or not, they need to fix the wording to the Unstable Magic wording or All other targets.
    Last edited by Littlepwny; 2016-11-23 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymorìl View Post
    First Blood is better because Chaos Cleave doesn't work in meta with annihilation, or is simply better because you simmed it?
    Not working in Meta has to be a bug, and I'm pretty sure it'll be fixed.

Instead of being pedantic about the wording of the talent, look at what it's purpose is. It was originally a talent that dealt 50% of the CS damage to one additional target. Blizzard thought that was weak, so they've now made it strike all nearby targets, but to rein it in they've reduced the number to 25%. Do you honestly think an additional 25% CS damage to the primary target is intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    Do you honestly think an additional 25% CS damage to the primary target is intended?
    Ofcourse it is, The talent is still outperformed on ST anyway, It's not OP.
    Yeah.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The talent is still outperformed on ST anyway.
    Only because it is bugged. The only reason it is "outperformed" is because Chaos Cleave does not apply to Annihilation apparently. Once the bug is fixed--and don't tell me it isn't a bug when Critical Chaos/Live Chaos Cleave apply to Annihilation--it will outperform First Blood easily.
    Last edited by Littlepwny; 2016-11-23 at 08:41 PM.

Deleted
    I wonder if the the cleave can proc inner demons

Quote Originally Posted by HelloMotto View Post
    I wonder if the the cleave can proc inner demons
    i don't think the whiny DH community could handle the awesomeness that this would be.

remember, inner demons is a RPPM effect, meaning that the longer it did not procc, the more likely it will procc.
    first CS on a trashpack would most likely spawn a demon for every target.

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    i don't think the whiny DH community could handle the awesomeness that this would be.

remember, inner demons is a RPPM effect, meaning that the longer it did not procc, the more likely it will procc.
    first CS on a trashpack would most likely spawn a demon for every target.
    I'd hold my CS on the oozes in arcway until the mega pack spawned
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    The wording says clearly "chaos strike" not annihilation. It will not change.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OlorinOrigin View Post
    The wording says clearly "chaos strike" not annihilation. It will not change.
    Critical Chaos says "Chaos Strike" but it affect Annihilation. Live Chaos Strike says "Chaos Strike" but it affects Annihilation. It clearly not intended behavior unless they know how broken 25% damage on annihilation is.

Deleted
    we will see i hope after patch i will enjoy my class even more