View Poll Results: Should LFR be the only difficulty?

Voters
418. This poll is closed
  • Yes

70 16.75%
  • No

348 83.25%
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Why log in at all?
    Just don't do anything and still get achievements aww yiss!
    Don't forget about the payed DLC where you can click two buttons instead of one :^)
    We need to start a company together, it's time to GET RICH! )))))

OT Though: this shits amazing when 20% want LFR to be the only thing, like WOWWWW

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That is sadly where you are wrong. Aspects of the game are made some, but just to make room so other sides can be different.
    Well I don't like it hard and I also believe most people don't either.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    We need to start a company together, it's time to GET RICH! )))))

OT Though: this shits amazing when 20% want LFR to be the only thing, like WOWWWW
    A minimum of 50% of that vote is trolling. it is MMO-C afterall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I actually theorize that LFR only opens later so that people actually start doing the other difficulties.

If it didn't open later, people wouldn't want anything besides LFR
    I doubt that, as I see it to hold it as an indicator to be a secondary option while people run the primary runs.

Then again, I have a feeling you speak only for it because it is one of the tools where you don't have to communicate with others.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Lothrik View Post
    Really? You want me to go back an arbitrary number of pages to find a vague statement you can't bother to link or even describe when you couldn't follow from one post to the next in our conversation? Why don't you do some of the leg work here?
    "I can go hunting for the quote, but I'm fairly sure Blizzard at some point said that without LFR they could no longer justify the time and cost of making raids, since so few people did them.
    That said, I am strongly against removing the other difficulties"

10+ Year Old Account
    And how much of those people that saw it were people that done higher difficulty than LFR.
    How much were alts?

If you give something a big enough carrot you can even make people eat poo for gear.
    Who knows. But as they said themselves, LFR is what justifies more raids

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I know some people just want to watch the world burn.. but here on mmo-c.com - I don't know if even half are trolling, I think they are serious - and that's the scary part ^_^

Please don't dismiss everyone's opinion as trolling just because it's unpopular....

Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    "I can go hunting for the quote, but I'm fairly sure Blizzard at some point said that without LFR they could no longer justify the time and cost of making raids, since so few people did them.
    That said, I am strongly against removing the other difficulties"
    Yeah I remember that one, it was a misquote of something Blizzard did actually say, linked here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ine-Blue-Posts

"LFR justifies the creation of more raid content when millions of players are able to see content. Only a few thousand people actually saw Kel'thuzad, but millions saw Deathwing. The reason Mists of Pandaria is starting with 18 bosses and adding larger raid tiers than we have had previously is because many players are going to see the raids through LFR."

How you managed to miss that is beyond me. It was literally the only thing I was pointing out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Who knows. But as they said themselves, LFR is what justifies more raids
    They didn't increase the amount of raids or decreased it, no matter if LFR was there or not.
    Plus they have money enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Please don't dismiss everyone's opinion as trolling just because it's unpopular....
    Troll confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    go away and never comeback
    Just what I was thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't increase the amount of raids or decreased it, no matter if LFR was there or not.
    Plus they have money enough.
    They made more bosses in each, and gave them all unique models. Which, you know.. Is an improvement over Dragon Soul, where everything was rehashed and pretty close to universally hated for that.

Them having enough money doesn't matter if the return on investment is bad, since then the investors (You know, the guys giving them the money) will say no.

Yeah I remember that one, it was a misquote of something Blizzard did actually say, linked here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ine-Blue-Posts

"LFR justifies the creation of more raid content when millions of players are able to see content. Only a few thousand people actually saw Kel'thuzad, but millions saw Deathwing. The reason Mists of Pandaria is starting with 18 bosses and adding larger raid tiers than we have had previously is because many players are going to see the raids through LFR."

How you managed to miss that is beyond me. It was literally the only thing I was pointing out to you.
    I justified that both is needed.

Holy shit. Jaylock, take notes. THIS is how you do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want some of whatever the OP is on. It must be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    I justified that both is needed.
    Justified both what? To whom?

Might as well just remove raining alltogether in that Case.

While i agree there should only be one raid difficulty, I think it should be closer to heroic but easier than mythic. Not sure more anonymous grouping is going to help the game though.

Justified both what? To whom?

To OP and his thread.

obvious troll is obvious, amazing really how many bit straight into it.