Poll: Do you want Shadowstep back?

I liked Crimson Tempest, would appreciate a shadowy version.

Deleted
    Back in WoD i originally misunderstood how Multistrike worked on advancing bleeds, I thought it applied to all your bleeds, not just current target.
    So I thought AOE was basically pump out Crimson Tempest and then BS the maintarget to tick CT on all targets, which I felt was a pretty cool thing.
    So a CT type of finisher, with maybe Shadow Nova triggering it to jump a tick or two (looking at the PTR Shadow Nova now), could possibly be cool for AOE?
    Or Shuriken Storm hits triggering ticks to advance, the AOE on sub with the SN change feels a bit confused atm.

One thought would be Shadow Nova being changed to chance to trigger on targets with Nightblade getting hit by Shuriken Storm, so you multidot and Shuriken to turn DOT:ed mobs into exploding AOE pillars basically.

Another thing you could do is a CD that gives you a Shadow Aura that does damage to nearby enemies, and have a stacking mechanic on it where finishers increases the tick damage, so you pop the CD and try to fit as many Evisc/NB into that window asap to maximize the AOE.

OR they could make MoS baseline, put a single target talent in there so we can choose between that and DfA depending on st vs aoe situation.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    I think the best solution is add shadow nova to combo spenders instead of builders, what do you thinks about that?

Got the legendary boots today!

After playing with them I'm really not that worried about the nerf. The amount of energy they give based on range is rather insane. I seem to become energy capped quite often with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Got the legendary boots today!

After playing with them I'm really not that worried about the nerf. The amount of energy they give based on range is rather insane. I seem to become energy capped quite often with them.
    you should be almost doubling your energy gen, the other rogue i play with was out performing me when i had ring and cinidaria, and he just had boots.

Boots are a RNG bandaid to a spec that is pretty medicore without them. Can put that down under the real highlights of legion and rogue history in general...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    Boots are a RNG bandaid to a spec that is pretty medicore without them. Can put that down under the real highlights of legion and rogue history in general...
    Love your game dude, first rpg i ever played! .. Still <3 rinoa

I do agree with you yep, the fun fun legendary improves your dmg by about 10% according to wowhead. Boy is that 1/8 chance per leg drop exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Love your game dude, first rpg i ever played! .. Still <3 rinoa

I do agree with you yep, the fun fun legendary improves your dmg by about 10% according to wowhead. Boy is that 1/8 chance per leg drop exciting!
    Cheers such a classic!

Ff15 out tomorrow. Gona have a break from the frustration of legion rng for a bit!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    Cheers such a classic!

Ff15 out tomorrow. Gona have a break from the frustration of legion rng for a bit!
    Haha, I havent had a console since the playstation one... each time a final fantasy comes out I find myself wondering.. ff8 was such a heap of fun, but maybe I'm romanticising it because y know.. it was the first rpg I played :P

I'm confident they won't keep ignoring this gaping issue with legion.. then again, they did think utility legendaries would be equally valued to damage legendaries.. so who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    I'm confident they won't keep ignoring this gaping issue with legion..
    You have far too much faith in Blizz to have been playing WoW long.

got my 2nd legendary finally and it was Sephuz! now I have Cinidaria and Sephuz. I am depressed and might just stop playing Sub at this point

Quote Originally Posted by FenrizZJ View Post
    got my 2nd legendary finally and it was Sephuz! now I have Cinidaria and Sephuz. I am depressed and might just stop playing Sub at this point
    First one I got was cloak and I was initially disappointed but it's actually pretty solid

Second one I got was Cinidarias and I was initially disappointed but it pairs really well with the cloak and it's getting a decent buff

Last night I looted Prydaz and I want to FUCKING shoot myself

Would trade all three for the boots

I want the bracers or insignia got cloak boots and belt so far

you need to buy a lottery ticket.

I have Sephuz and valeeras, prydaz next most likely.

I only have Valeera, I'd give my left nut for boots or something that actually gives me any sort of damage increase. At least the others add SOME form of damage or passive mitigation; Valeera' is just derpy for never dying in the world or at the end of a fight and that's about it. It's a healer mana-saver, but that's what Rogues do with feint any way.

yeah I would trade both of mine for the boots or the cloak. that'd be great. stupid game!

Deleted
    Today I finally got the bracers and had the boots since a few weeks back. There is nothing stopping the rampage going on during boss fights now, the boots keeps the energy up at almost all times and the bracers makes the combo points flowing in thanks to the prolonged shadow blade which refills shadow dance at a much better pace than before. This combo makes Sub feels amazing at longer boss fights.

So far I got the ring and the bracers, so maybe not the very best combination, but certainly not half bad for sub.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got the cloak and the insignia but i would love the boots, they are awesome.