Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    so the rest of your group sucks then

- - - Updated - - -

she also said that without the ED she would have rerolled. She was going to main swap...sloot confirmed this
    You cant keep using that excuse everytime a boomkin does good. "Oh that boomkin only did good because everyone else sucks." Yea, Im sure if a guild killed mythic guarm their dps didnt know how to play. makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    so the rest of your group sucks then
    Yes. Clearly our group sucks since we killed Guarm Mythic with 0 35 trait DPS and well before Berserk.

Stop demanding buffs for the class just because you suck at playing it, Balance is doing really well in raids and has good utility with various CCs and Innervate.

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    If only solarbeam ACTUALLY did this. mobs can ast inside it after the initial lockout
    They can't unless they're immune to silence. Which a lot of dungeon trash isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Yes. Clearly our group sucks since we killed Guarm Mythic with 0 35 trait DPS and well before Berserk.

Stop demanding buffs for the class just because you suck at playing it, Balance is doing really well in raids and has good utility with various CCs and Innervate.
    To be honest. You can't suck at playing balance without the the legendary helmet. The rotation is so simple and predictable you have to be really bad to fuck up.
    Class is fine if you have the required legendaries. If you don't, it's hard to not become depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If we get Stampeding Roar back, since they said they wanted more utility abilities back, then I consider that a plus.

Now if we could get those legendary shoulders abolished and be given a proper legendary instead. Also Echoing Stars buff because it's the worst gold trait in the entire game
    Thats not even close to enough what we need.

Adding to list useless stuff:

Touch of the moon : which is even worse than echoin stars. This has literally 0-3 procs per boss fight. Completely useless trait and we need to waste 3 points for that shit?

Bladed Feathers: Seriously 75% more armor? Another literally unwanted trait.

Light of the sun: Worst interrupt in game and 15 seconds of cd? Pve wise useless

Emerald dreamcatcher makes us pure turret specc. In any situation we don't want to move more than what we can with 1 gcd so 1sec movement ever 2 seconds? So yeah better nerf our blink which we don't even want to use and top of that after blinking its 2 GCD's before we can get back to moonkin form. Better nerf it! TOO STRONG

Top of that our talents are complete mess. Several diffrent AOE talents that we don't even want to use because base spell is horrible. How about FOE? Great aoe if we can pull it perfectly, BUT thats just in our dreams. Not going to happen in real situation. Another spell that forces us to turret mode and not to move or do anything else than spam solar wrath

Starlord and Nature's blessing's should be baseline passives.
    AOE need complete rework
    The emerald dreamcatcher needs rework
    Tier 19 needs complete rework
    Shoulders needs to be banished to oblivion
    We should be able to spread moonfire as baseline
    FoE needs complete rework or deletion from game
    our utility is worst in game

Imho, if they'd made mastery affect DOT damage in such a way we dont lose the current single target dmg, we should be good. We'd get a decent dmg increase on ST, but an even greater on aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    Imho, if they'd made mastery affect DOT damage in such a way we dont lose the current single target dmg, we should be good. We'd get a decent dmg increase on ST, but an even greater on aoe.
    yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by Mykk View Post
    Starlord and Nature's blessing's should be baseline passives.
    AOE need complete rework
    The emerald dreamcatcher needs rework
    Tier 19 needs complete rework
    Shoulders needs to be banished to oblivion
    We should be able to spread moonfire as baseline
    FoE needs complete rework or deletion from game
    our utility is worst in game
    This is way to extreme imo. AoE doesn't need anywhere near a complete rework, we just need to get to our maximum output quicker. Echoing Stars could be stronger, really we need more burst AoE potential. I understand that Blizzard doesn't feel that everyone needs this, unfortunately that's not how the players feel and not what design calls for in mythic+

Simple fact is, if a class doesn't posses burst AoE, they aren't going to be desired for mythic+ and that needs to be viewed as a problem from blizzards end.

I agree that FoE needs a change, it's simply to difficult and to unreliable to use in it's current state. It's use is way to niche, and it's to unforgiving if even a tiny mistake is made. Mathematically the talent is good, conceptually it's pretty fun...but practically it's just not possible to use right now.

If only solarbeam ACTUALLY did this. mobs can ast inside it after the initial lockout
    Not sure what you're doing but mobs inside my Solar Beam do not cast anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Quite curious about this too, whenever I solar beam they get interrupted but 0,5after they keep casting shit :O

Quote Originally Posted by Koxk View Post
    Quite curious about this too, whenever I solar beam they get interrupted but 0,5after they keep casting shit :O
    Are your targets immune to silence?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Are your targets immune to silence?
    Are the forgotten spirits in arcway immune to silence?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeflin View Post
    Are the forgotten spirits in arcway immune to silence?
    Yes /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Must have just been specific mobs. and players.

Despite any of that it doesnt change the fact that mobs can just be aoe stunned for the same duration, preventing casting and physical. Its not THAT great an ability

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Yeah I'm sure the answer to your terrible logic is that I need to get better. How the hell is that even relevant? I never said that Balance is bad or good, I just said your argument doesn't hold. Again, just because you and few other thinks balance is fine, that doesn't mean it is true, it is a terrible argument. I mean all you have to do is read this thread and you will find people that think the opposite is true.

I don't know what I expected, everything on these forums these days seems to just be claims based on their own personal opinion rather than on facts, and discussions like that lead nowhere.
    And which "facts" do you have to support the claim that Balance sucks in mythic+??

- - - Updated - - -

Despite any of that it doesnt change the fact that mobs can just be aoe stunned for the same duration, preventing casting and physical. Its not THAT great an ability
    Diminishing returns say Hey.

Yea thats why groups bring 3 monks/DH/Shamans because they can just chain stuns for 6 seconds back to back! That works out great!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    And which "facts" do you have to support the claim that Balance sucks in mythic+??

- - - Updated - - -

obviously, for players - that is not what the issue is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Yea thats why groups bring 3 monks/DH/Shamans because they can just chain stuns for 6 seconds back to back! That works out great!
    The applications for solarbeam being useful are significantly lower than aoe stuns, so yes. those combos would be preferable. Especially considering they also bring short single interrupts

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He literally said his stance isnt that balance is bad or good - why would you ask that?
    Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. Logged numbers show other classes doing better damage

- - - Updated - - -

The applications for solarbeam being useful are significantly lower than aoe stuns, so yes. those combos would be preferable. Especially considering they also bring short single interrupts

- - - Updated - - -

He literally said his stance isnt that balance is bad or good - why would you ask that?
    Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. Logged numbers show other classes doing better damage
    Wow. Im actually at a loss for words that you dont get how stuns work and you actually think that would be a good comp..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Which logged numbers? Define "better" through numbers in a mythic+ setting. You can't. It's not just about damage.

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Wow. Im actually at a loss for words that you dont get how stuns work and you actually think that would be a good comp..
    You actually think groups try to combo 3 aoe stuns after one another? No.
    Again, it doesnt change the fact that it 99% of cases a stun (with followup single interrupts) is better than an aoe silence.

Im sure you could give some examples where you prefer the solar beam over an aoe stun? I cant think of many.
    Imps in court of stars? should be dead easily after 2 stuns. What else?

- - - Updated - - -

Which logged numbers? Define "better" through numbers in a mythic+ setting. You can't. It's not just about damage.
    The issue is that utility spills into raids, where utility is worth a big fat 0.
    Should i use treants to get some extra dps on Mythic Guarm? Maybe i can help offtank it? Oh i know, il solar beam him for a trinket proc chance