Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    My comment was more about the fact that it took him 3 month to get the 4, and now expecting the rest immediately after a hotfix, while ignoring how soft cap and blp work, then blaming blizzard when it's their own ignorance.
    Ah fair nuff.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    in this game, Plebs > People. Most people are afk, whining or just "bad". Plebs atleast keep on "working".
    Hey, btw, nobody is "working" in World of Warcraft. You're playing a video game. Nothing more.

You might as well be playing tetris, or jacks, or marbles.

You're not working, you're playing a game.

Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    nobody from these top m+ farmers receive 5th legendary during last 2 weeks after "removing" softcap...
    Just as most of them barely got anything in first 2 weeks of legion...

You do realize how the protection works right?

Even though most of us have not seen a legendary for 2 months the cap was only removed 2 weeks ago. So We had 0 Protection at all. and now protection is starting from 0 Not backtracking to oh you didn't see one for 2 months. Gotta remember legendaries are still rare even people grinding still only saw 1 every 3 weeks or so. expect in the next week to start seeing some of the grinders get their 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Please link armory because I don't even remotely belive you have 700 runs done.
    On my alt I got 70 and I got two already.
    He wont link it, no one ever does here because then they cant "trump" up the lies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    He wont link it, no one ever does here because then they cant "trump" up the lies
    i already did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Effectively blocking you from doing any real content.
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    lolno. Legendaries aren't that common and there was no mention that you'd get your 'accumulated' BLP back (whch is likely impossible)
    NEver said that there was but there should've been. I was already effected by the bug at the beginning of legion and run more than 500 heroic dungeons without getting legendary while lucky ones got multiple due bug and had a lot less farmed and now this. Literally farmed +400 mythic dungeons with chance of getting legendary being close to nonexisting. So yes i feel im entitetly to get 1-2 legendaries really fast, but nope atm that 150m+ without legendary and still counting

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    And that is so hard? Check top AP gained on wowprogress and check how many mythic+ dungons they did... http://www.wowprogress.com/artifact_power/

top guy made over 1500 m+ dungons.

My self have over 10mil AP earned gained, was doing mythic+ like crazy for a ~2 weeks ~200 mythic+ done in that time, however im still on only 2 legendarys crappy MM bracers and sephuz secret at that point is said to my self "f this shit". rng sucks ass, cant think about worse system then this really
    AP doesn't come from just Mythic+ And it's very possibly a large portion of the AP came from other places like questing, specifically in Suramar.

Doing 7 Mythic+ in a day isn't hard, but doing it every day without missing a single day from the day Legion launched, which isn't even technically possible is less likely to have happened than so many people claim. Some dude a month after Legion launched some claimed to have done enough that would have been like 14 standard Mythics in a day each day. This is the kinda wild shit people post here and it's safe to assume a large portion of it is dog shit.

I didn't say shit. I'm not responsible for people who whined about legendaries in MoP in WoD. In fact, the legendary system we had in these expacs was the best out of them all (ring is unbalanced shit though, but I'm talking about SYSTEM, not legendary itself).

I'm not much of a programmer but I'm thinking about trying my hand at creating a program which immediately puts somebody on ignore the second they type the words "Blizzard lied" because anything that follows this phrase is surely fucking retarded.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Um, people who say this.. do you realize that if you ONLY do your emissary box and daily hc your chances to get a legendary are SOOO low. It's actually lucky that you got even one for this method.

What people don't seem to understand that for mythic raiders who spam mythic+ all day and do multiple difficulties of the raids, it's not a question of if you will get a legendary, it's when and which one you get. That is why you hear people complain about utility legendaries, getting a legendary is more or less guaranteed but the coin flip is that you either get a glorified titanforge roll or massive dps increase.
    Ironically on my character that has never run a Mythic dungeon, just doing emissary quests each day since launch, I have 3 legendaries.

Damn it must seriously suck to have 4 legendaries that aren't even good for you.

Could have just been a token you redeem for prizes, aka legendaries, but no... They had to do this.

I'm still waiting until you can "target" legendaries? What does that even mean? Even a system where you can exchange two legendaries for one, I know plenty of players who would want that. Especially since future patches will introduce new legendaries and you may be SoL because you just recently received one.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    AP doesn't come from just Mythic+ And it's very possibly a large portion of the AP came from other places like questing, specifically in Suramar.

Doing 7 Mythic+ in a day isn't hard, but doing it every day without missing a single day from the day Legion launched, which isn't even technically possible is less likely to have happened than so many people claim. Some dude a month after Legion launched some claimed to have done enough that would have been like 14 standard Mythics in a day each day. This is the kinda wild shit people post here and it's safe to assume a large portion of it is dog shit.
    Most of the ap from http://www.wowprogress.com/character...aelstrom/Cerli is definetly from M+, if you check actual armory and go to his feed, you can see he has killed.

207 shade
    412 advisor
    622 helya
    63 cordana
    72 wrath of azshara
    55 dargul

Thats 1431 M+ on what you can see atm, im pretty sure he has cleared Arcway, BRH and HoV a few times. So not sure where you're getting your conclusions from that a large portion of his ap is from questing or suramar.

Personally i have around 300 M+ cleared, M/H Emerald Cleared a few times, M ToV (but helya)/H ToV a few times, and i only have 2 legendaries on main, 1 on my alt.
    Last edited by Spelorzi; 2016-11-30 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    Most of the ap from http://www.wowprogress.com/character...aelstrom/Cerli is definetly from M+, if you check actual armory and go to his feed, you can see he has killed.

207 shade
    412 advisor
    622 helya
    63 cordana
    72 wrath of azshara
    55 dargul

Thats 1431 M+ on what you can see atm, im pretty sure he has cleared Arcway, BRH and HoV a few times. So not sure where you're getting your conclusions from that a large portion of his ap is from questing or suramar.

Personally i have around 300 M+ cleared, M/H Emerald Cleared a few times, M ToV (but helya)/H ToV a few times, and i only have 2 legendaries on main, 1 on my alt.
    If you actually pay attention to the things I say, you would understand that I never said the AP WAS from Suramar, I said it's possibly a lot ofnit was from there are the questline rewards a ton of it.

I also never said doing over 700 Mythics was impossible, not even once, there are most definitely people who have done it, but I highly doubt the great majority of people who make the claim have actually done it. There's a difference between what I'm saying and what you're understanding, and that sounds like a you problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Becuase thoes 4 might have been uselss, effectively blocking you from doing any real content.
    Any real content = Mythic Trials of Valor?
    Cause thats pretty much the only thing that would require you to have perfect legendaries.

In my personal opinion if blizzard wants to keep what legendary you get random, then it would be more 'fun' if acquiring all of them eventually was an option for players. So I strongly support the removal of the cap and even would prefer a higher bop, something like 1/month for clearing all raids on multiple difficulties as well as earning a max mythic + chest per week. Currently it's a bit lower than that unless you're also m+ spamming. With more legendary coming in 7.1.5 even though a lot are good it is simply more chances at not bis to me, a concern I have only because at the current rate I don't expect to ever catch emo all.

Lastly I just want to say I think a lot of people with a similar opinion to mine crush their own argument under the weight of a doomsday example. I don't think getting benched or not clearing mythic helps is even relevant here. I just think the game is more fun for me personally if there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I eagerly await the day where doing emissary on my main isn't useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    If you actually pay attention to the things I say, you would understand that I never said the AP WAS from Suramar, I said it's possibly a lot ofnit was from there are the questline rewards a ton of it.

I also never said doing over 700 Mythics was impossible, not even once, there are most definitely people who have done it, but I highly doubt the great majority of people who make the claim have actually done it. There's a difference between what I'm saying and what you're understanding, and that sounds like a you problem.

Well that's my point exactly, the contribution Suramar or world quests can give to him are so, so minor that its definitely not a "very possibly large portion" to the AP he has, you do realize hes like 18+ million ap total?.

On your second point you're right, i got confused with a post that was actually claiming 700m+ was not possible, so i apologize for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Any real content = Mythic Trials of Valor?
    Cause thats pretty much the only thing that would require you to have perfect legendaries.
    Well, the OP was talking about people that ran houndreds of m+ the last weeks, people in top guilds where not having THE best items means you're not getting a spot.

I'm sure thats not the case for most people though even if the system still sucks even if you're in a guild just running LFR or RP'ing all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrush View Post
    Blp isnt working at all. I have ~700 m+, each emissary chest, nearly all raidbosses (except a few mythic bosses) and only 3 legs so far.
    Ive done every mythic each week since legion came out. Raided, lfr every emissary except 1 and then m+ spamming every week. I got 1 legendary. Everyone else in the guild, which have done way less content than me have 3-4 Random drop is random