Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qazza View Post
    Yea well, sadly it isn't and in raids we simply need Massacre...

Even if Massacre was baseline, I am not even sure Frothing Berserker would outdo Carnage...

but I would still like answers as to how Reckless Abandon actually enhances my BC window and how to pull it off in the right order...

EDIT: didn't see CaptnTorpedo's post before posting:

Thanks for the reply, couple of questions:
    1) Why the BT at the beginning of BC window if I shoot up to 100 Rage wouldn't I wanna use that on a RP immediately? then OF, RB, maybe BT and I will have enough Rage for another RP anyway.

The execute BC windows obviously sound incredibly strong with this...

Just trying to figure this out, since... as it seems this will be the mandatory playstyle come 7.1.5
    Fuck, meant for it to be RP/BT to enrage -> BC + RB > OF > Rampage > RB. more reliably 2 RB in one BC, but you need to think a bit about wether you go in enraged or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlafmangel View Post
    Why? U usually dont want to press RP at all while battle cry is active.
    It synergizes with Frothing Berserker. You just keep the 100% rage throughout BC to keep the 15% buff during BC. The only problem is that you'd have to take that at the expensive of massacre, which I'm sure is a dealbreaker for 99% of us.

Quote Originally Posted by jessegreathouse View Post
    It synergizes with Frothing Berserker. You just keep the 100% rage throughout BC to keep the 15% buff during BC. The only problem is that you'd have to take that at the expensive of massacre, which I'm sure is a dealbreaker for 99% of us.
    That's not how Frothing Berserker works. It procs as soon as you reach 100 rage, then it the duration begins. It will not reproc or refresh until you drop below 100 rage and reach 100 rage again.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    That's not how Frothing Berserker works. It procs as soon as you reach 100 rage, then it the duration begins. It will not reproc or refresh until you drop below 100 rage and reach 100 rage again.
    Cool, thanks for the info. I didn't realize it worked that way. Hopefully they'll make massacre baseline so that people will actually have a choice to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by jessegreathouse View Post
    Cool, thanks for the info. I didn't realize it worked that way. Hopefully they'll make massacre baseline so that people will actually have a choice to use it.
    With the new Reckless Abandon it's really not bad, if Massacre was baseline. Or the execute phase actually functioned without the talent.

Deleted
    So I've been testing some DPS with different talents, I seem to get the best results with Outburst, Frothing Berserker, Inner Rage and Reckless Abandon (even though I have ring and the helm) compared to the standard Avatar/Massacre/Dragon Roar build. I just macro Berserker Rage with Battle Cry, and with gaining 100 rage I also get the Frothing Berserker buff, so I can open with a raging blow followed by odyn's fury, then rampage and ofc extremely easy a second raging blow. However I should note this is only on pre-execute phase. I wonder how the DPS would be on a fight including execute phase. It would be so nice if Massacre was made baseline

I wonder which talents you get the best results with. I kinda like not having to use Dragon Roar anymore and not having another CD (Avatar). Instead funneling everything you got into a single short CD
    Last edited by mmoc8504677281; 2016-11-30 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    For me sims are higher (like 1% higher, but still) going Avatar / Massacre / Inner Rage / RA. But sims tend to emphasize a lot on execute damage so ...
    Reckless Abandon feels really nice to play tbh, kinda pleased about the buff to it coming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    For me sims are higher (like 1% higher, but still) going Avatar / Massacre / Inner Rage / RA. But sims tend to emphasize a lot on execute damage so ...
    Reckless Abandon feels really nice to play tbh, kinda pleased about the buff to it coming.
    How do you sim PTR builds? (sorry kinda off topic).

Deleted
    I meant current sims sorry, didn't catch that you were talking about PTR dps

Hi there, guys, need your help, got 2 relics one with Unrivaled Strength, 2nd with Wrath and Fury, which one is better?
    Last edited by Lust89; 2016-11-30 at 07:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lust89 View Post
    Hi there, guys, need your help, got 2 relics one with Unrivaled Strength, 2nd with Wrath and Fury, which one is better?
    I would go to Thread: "[Fury] Trinket and Relic Guide" if I were you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    So I've been testing some DPS with different talents, I seem to get the best results with Outburst, Frothing Berserker, Inner Rage and Reckless Abandon (even though I have ring and the helm) compared to the standard Avatar/Massacre/Dragon Roar build. I just macro Berserker Rage with Battle Cry, and with gaining 100 rage I also get the Frothing Berserker buff, so I can open with a raging blow followed by odyn's fury, then rampage and ofc extremely easy a second raging blow. However I should note this is only on pre-execute phase. I wonder how the DPS would be on a fight including execute phase. It would be so nice if Massacre was made baseline

I wonder which talents you get the best results with. I kinda like not having to use Dragon Roar anymore and not having another CD (Avatar). Instead funneling everything you got into a single short CD
    Well... no wonder you got better results without massacre on a fight with no execute phase

What is the rotation with Reckless Abandon? Should you Rampage in BC after hitting it? With the whole GCD issue and all, or do you continue the regular rotation minus Dragon Roar and use Rampage near the end of BC? Honestly not sure how to properly use the talent. Any insight will be appreciated.

Deleted
    Reckless Abandon is pretty nice change tbh, also it will be great in sync with Frothing Berserker, so on the opener, u will have 15% increased dmg, and u basically don't need Dragons Roar anymore. Reckless Abandon makes u also do 15% (default) dmg for 2 seconds longer while Battle Cry is up due to the Unrivaled Strength. These changes might not affect current tier too much, but just imagine guys when u get 4set in Nighthold where your Enrage is 1.5-second longer and u get hands on Convergence of Fates trinket (your attack have a chance to reduce remaining CD on Battle Cry by 5 sec). That trinket + Reckless Abandon + Frothing Berserker will be our best choice IMO. Execute phase will suffer kinda tho without Massacre. But if they happen to extend Juggernaut duration we are good to go. Your executes will shine when u have Battle Cry, Reckless Abandon will make you spam 4 executes in row + 7 second Battle Cry duration, 4 set will help u stay Enraged for 5.5 seconds, Frothing Berserker to do 15% more dmg on Execute, and trinket will help u with more Battle Crys during execute phase, . This is how I see it.

You can't execute without Massacre though. Frothing Berserker could actually be pretty cool and useful if they would make Massacre baseline so we could use our execute button.

Deleted
    You can't execute without Massacre though. Frothing Berserker could actually be pretty cool and useful if they would make Massacre baseline so we could use our execute button.
    Well you can execute it just feels weak cuz if you don't take Massacre your enrage uptime is low, and u generate less rage. They could solve this with extending the duration on Juggernaut so even ppl with less gear, crit and haste mostly, won't feel like they just don't have time to generate enough rage from execute to execute without massacre, and sometimes your stacks will fall off.
    Last edited by mmoc258135eb5a; 2016-11-30 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    Well you can execute it just feels weak cuz if you don't take Massacre your enrage uptime is low, and u generate less rage. They could solve this with extending the duration on Juggernaut so even ppl with less gear, crit and haste mostly, won't feel like they just don't have time to generate enough rage from execute to execute without massacre, and sometimes your stacks will fall off.
    Enrage is a ~40% damage increase plus giving you the rage to stack juggernaut for more damage. It's too big of a loss if you want to hit your execute button.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wrastor View Post
    What is the rotation with Reckless Abandon? Should you Rampage in BC after hitting it? With the whole GCD issue and all, or do you continue the regular rotation minus Dragon Roar and use Rampage near the end of BC? Honestly not sure how to properly use the talent. Any insight will be appreciated.
    Look at the posts on the page before your post We literally discussed exactly that question

Deleted
    Enrage is a ~40% damage increase plus giving you the rage to stack juggernaut for more damage. It's too big of a loss if you want to hit your execute button.
    I understand you, u made a valid point on your post before. Inner Rage and Massacre should be baseline, but I know how Blizz works and I know this won't happen. This is how they think of these talents. Inner Rage gives you better sustained in ST cleave scenarios but u lose in execute phase, which is a good trade for them. Or if you take Bloodbath your sustained is not as good, but you get stronger burst execute in execute phase, which makes Bloodbath better if you decide to go for it. Same with Massacre talent row. U can go for Massacre and get that nice sustained execute - rampage combo, get more stacks faster. Frothing Berserker makes your sustained above 20% HP really nice, and your burst execute in Battle Cry window much better, however you will most likely have fewer stacks on Juggernaut and not much Enrage uptime, but it's a fair trade cuz Massacre does nothing before execute phase (that is if we exclude leg ring). Carnage is just meh, it's good for M+ where bosses and trash don't live long below 20% HP. Basically, what they doing with talents are making you choose your playstyle. So for future PTR builds, I see this changes even tho I hope they change things which u stated in the previous post. Juggernaut will get duration extended for few seconds stacks won't change. Outburst will get another small rework cuz it's once again useless talent. Frenzy will either get buff or some small rework cuz its never picked talent. Fresh meat also another small buff like increased chance when boss above 70% or something like that.

Is unrivaled strength still only 5sec with RA talented?