Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I see the same people are on the whine train again Great to see that this amazing community never changes!
    Keep up the good work people, its great to read that some people's life is so miserable that all you can do is whine about a video game like its your ex wife that cheated on you the past 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    I see the same people are on the whine train again Great to see that this amazing community never changes!
    Keep up the good work people, its great to read that some people's life is so miserable that all you can do is whine about a video game like its your ex wife that cheated on you the past 12 years.
    Wait my Ex-wife cheated on me for the past 12 years? Well... shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    They don't owe us to be kept in the loop. They should just throw away every piece of feedback, shut down the PTR/beta servers and just develop the game they want to develop the way they want to.
    That's what they do, just in case, ignore all feedback except random pieces and develop the game by themselves. PTR/beta servers are just there for historical reasons, it does not matter what gets posted on the PTR/beta forums (99% of the posts are likely not even read by human, not even a CM).

The result of such development is before us - they are falling into numerous holes that have been discussed many times by players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Wait my Ex-wife cheated on me for the past 12 years? Well... shit.
    Id hope it would be your ex wife when you found out she cheated on you.
    I could have put wife there but that just didn't seem right after the whole 12 years of infidelity and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    They don't owe us to be kept in the loop. They should just throw away every piece of feedback, shut down the PTR/beta servers and just develop the game they want to develop the way they want to.
    Honestly would be pretty cool if they did internal testing only. No guild would see the raids till release then.

i'd prefer if they actually step up n fix things instead of just apologize n disappear.

Class design team failed miserably and they should all replaced by devs that are actually competent, redesigning a whole spec / class in the middle of xpac when there was a year long alpha / beta testing with lots of constructive posts just shows that they are absolutely clueless and shit at doing their jobs.

No idea why theres so many blizz white knights defending them, the whole legion thats full of glorious content is getting dragged down by extremely incompetent class design team that keeps trying to fix things that werent broken (for example, subtlety rogue was perfect before legion, they just have to butcher it for no fucking reason) and now they realise they fucked up real bad.

Given the 1 year long content draught around HFC n alpha/beta testing , they deserve all the shit players are shoving down their throat right now. No excuse.

Hunters lost about 15 different abilities since Legion came.

I definitely want to know why did blizzard butcher and mutilate the class i loved playing for over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    i'd prefer if they actually step up n fix things instead of just apologize n disappear.

Class design team failed miserably and they should all replaced by devs that are actually competent, redesigning a whole spec / class in the middle of xpac when there was a year long alpha / beta testing with lots of constructive posts just shows that they are absolutely clueless and shit at doing their jobs.

No idea why theres so many blizz white knights defending them, the whole legion thats full of glorious content is getting dragged down by extremely incompetent class design team that keeps trying to fix things that werent broken (for example, subtlety rogue was perfect before legion, they just have to butcher it for no fucking reason) and now they realise they fucked up real bad.

Given the 1 year long content draught around HFC n alpha/beta testing , they deserve all the shit players are shoving down their throat right now. No excuse.
    No they really don't. Stop acting like they deserve it just because you were displeased. No developer deserves threats or insults. Look at all that shit with No Man's Sky and people threatening the devs there with violence. It accomplishes nothing and is fucking childish.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-02 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Too little too late.
    Right. My feelings were devistated by the PTR. Because everything they "apologized" for isn't something your average rock on the ground can't deduce. Which explains the state of this community. Dumb as a rock but will stick around to get kicked down the oh so, alleged, terrible road.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    The root of the problem here is the bloody players.

Players are whiny, ungrateful little shits who dont deserve communication in the first place. Id rather blizzard focus on making the game than try to give frequent updates to the playerbase which will just be taken out of context and overanalysed to the extreme.
    There is nothing they could communicate that wouldn't generate complaints, unless they communicated with each individual player to promise them extra titan-forged legendaries. Anything less and people would find some way to put a negative spin on it.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Players are whiny, ungrateful little shits who dont deserve communication in the first place. Id rather blizzard focus on making the game than try to give frequent updates to the playerbase which will just be taken out of context and overanalysed to the extreme.
    I que'd 5 skirmishes on my rogue today as Sub. Every single skirmish, my teammate left before the match began.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Everything is artificially prolonging the game, it's called the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Its so bizarre to me how people constantly say stuff about class design. Do you guys really resist change this fiercely?
    Sure a lot of specs were changed a LOT but they are all more than playable and quite balanced.
    The content IS what matters. You don't sit at a dummy doing your rotation all day.
    If the spec isn't fun for you, that's not on Blizzard to fix it for you. Its on you to find something you do enjoy.
    You had nearly a damn year since beta to recognize this, yet instead you sit here and complain all day like that does any good.

Instead, it leads to this pathetic situation we have now where a fucking game developer is apologizing to people who have no fucking idea what they are talking about contradicting each other every other post.

News flash: If you need him to tell you that the ptr is fucking test content and not going live as is quit this game.
    I am so fucking sick of seeing people over react to changes on the PTR its making me want to close my account here.

Meanwhile I've been playing Holy Paladin since Classic and have loved it every day. Oh wow they changed our healing model this expansion pretty drastically? Ya no shit they have done so every single expansion since TBC.
    What should I do? HMM
    CHOICE A: ADAPT
    CHOICE B: COMPLAIN UNTIL IT CHANGES AGAIN

Sad.
    mostly true but always choice A until you stop and just move to an other game will leave the dev's in iddle when suddenly people are gone.

But agree there are alot of insulting post etc... But sometimes it's like the dev's are wanting to have more drama (Lore pic with a table with next to nerf: warlock's) or when a dev answer a post with a mage topic title : "F UCK YOU BLIZZARD !!!" don't think thats helping to calm down the other classes

And somethings i can't understand: like why they removed almost al visuals from locks and gave it to other classes ???
    Last edited by mmocb8215096a5; 2016-12-02 at 01:38 PM.

All Blizzard needs is a liaison between the developers and the players. I don't expect devs to personally read through and reply to posts on the forums. What I would like would be the CMs gathering information and questions, submitting it to the devs in some sort of weekly digest, the devs can then spend half an hour or so answering the questions, the CMs relay the responses to the forums, rinse and repeat. It doesn't need to be difficult and at least no one could complain about Blizzard's lack of communication anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    I have 12 classes (10 of them maxed and avg 855 ilvl) and I don't think they have to do that many changes, class are good overall, little fails here and there. They mainly do such many changes to shut up whining players. And from those whines only 10% are justified. Most of them are "lol my boomkin can't do as dmg as a mage WTF" and they can't even think that they are an hybrid class who can fucking heal, tank, cast dps and melee dps, when a mage is a fucking pure caster DPS. OF COURSE a pure DPS should do more dmg than a hybrid class. A hybrid class shouldn't be ahead in dmg, heal or tank, but should be good on all of them. The same way I think a priest should be ahead in healing, due to the fact that they are 2/3 healer, the most "healer" class in game. They are breaking this game because everyone wants them class to be TOP in DPS single target, cleave, AoE, best Tank in auto-healing and mitigation, and of course best Healer in mantaining and lifting a raid out of nowhere. Each spec has, and SHOULD have pros and cons. Even if there are 0 cons, players will invent a new con to whine.
    I'm confused by this, especially as you claim to be an altoholic. So, your complaint is that a class able to switch between roles shouldn't be able to do competitive DPS in their DPS-specific role? There are only 4 classes of the 12 that can only DPS and of those warlock has self-healing capabilities arguably better than most hybrids. Regardless, none of the remaining 8 classes do so much healing (for themselves let alone anyone else) that their DPS deserves to be sub par as a result. The removal of talent trees was the removal of true hybrids. They have to commit to being DPS and any tanking/healing capabilities they have are reduced in most cases to the point of futility.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Hunters lost about 15 different abilities since Legion came.

I definitely want to know why did blizzard butcher and mutilate the class i loved playing for over a decade.
    Not one current hunter spec fits the description of hunter that made me start to play the class

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    All Blizzard needs is a liaison between the developers and the players. I don't expect devs to personally read through and reply to posts on the forums. What I would like would be the CMs gathering information and questions, submitting it to the devs in some sort of weekly digest, the devs can then spend half an hour or so answering the questions, the CMs relay the responses to the forums, rinse and repeat. It doesn't need to be difficult and at least no one could complain about Blizzard's lack of communication anymore.

This , 12 different CM each with a weekly Q and A.

Quote Originally Posted by dolfke View Post
    This , 12 different CM each with a weekly Q and A.
    Guarantee people would still find shit to complain about.

Except when it's players who have been playing longer than some of the devs have been on the wow team. Or when those same players spend more hours testing and providing feedback than the devs do. Why even have a PTR if you're just going to ignore the feedback? Just release it to live and tell the players to deal with it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elash View Post
    Blizzard prepare WoW for console in coming years, that's way they dumbing down the game. Less abilities for controllers
    You do realize that FF14 is already on consoles and has way more abilities than WoW at this point, right? Porting the game would involve reworking many different things that aren't related to number of skills. But keep telling yourself that's the reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Too little too late.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    class design team went full retard this expac, don't blame the players for trying to salvage what they could of their spec.
    And this.

Up until the past few days they've been throwing out promises of 'jam tomorrow' without any substance. Now they're admitting it's because there was no substance.

i was busy playing the game to realize that was a communication breakdown.