Page 3 of 162 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If anyone has a hankering for some survival in a post apocalyptic world, the game Miscreated on steam is really taking off these days.

- Cheap
    - Open World
    - Survival
    - Beautiful Visuals
    - Solid and frequent updates
    - Unlike DayZ it actually functions!

Ayyyy right after I picked up the first one on sale. Gonna look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    from initial testing and bear in mind I'm going with suboptimal wifi connection rather then physical cord as well as older laptop with windows 7 (waiting for my PC to get to me - will take another week) - games that I have on steam and that have been adopted to controller - work best. was playing Borderlands 2 with zero issues. games that I added manually but don't have on Steam.. were running a bit worse. however - like I said, older laptop - windows 7. couldn't get ps4 controller to get recognized AS ps4 controller just yet, but otherwise - its working exactly the way it did on pc with ds4 running. I'm pretty happy. but I also bought it on black friday for $20, so if it didn't work, it would just be a cost of an HDM cable that I was out.
    Thanks, I'll grab it when/if it goes on sale during the winter sale. Thanks again!

I hope Ellie gets a pretty girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I hope Ellie gets a pretty girlfriend.
    Why?

Whats with the homosexual agenda?

Ellie no longer looks like Ellen Page. Way to ruin the character - I'm boycotting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only if they made the first game available to the pc. :/
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    Why?

You got a problem with people wanting to see two hot girl together?

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    Few things from r/lastofus

Gustavo Santaolalla back for the score

One of the most important parts. Was Expecting this after seeing Ellie play that guitar. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Already confirmed you play Ellie.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...t-of-us-part-2
    does that mean no more shiv building?

15+ Year Old Account
    My wife and I both loved the first game. I hope the sequel is just as good.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I seriously need to play the first one. We own it on PS4 but I'm such a PC dork that I've never fired it up.
    Its one of the best games Ive played, especially story wise even though its linear. and the multiplayer on ps4 is probably the best 3rd person shooter Ive ever played period.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smorelax View Post
    One of the most important parts. Was Expecting this after seeing Ellie play that guitar. Can't wait.
    It was an amazing score. I hope his apart of the film adaptation... if it goes ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    Why?

I mean Ellie is gay, so it's not like people are trying to turn a straight character gay.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    and the multiplayer on ps4 is probably the best 3rd person shooter Ive ever played period.
    I'm a huge fan of the multiplayer. I've played shooters over the years and only typically played for a month before getting sick of it. Last Of Us: Factions has been my go to chill out game for the last couple of years. I'm really hoping that TLOU2 Factions doesn't try to reinvent the wheel too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I mean Ellie is gay, so it's not like people are trying to turn a straight character gay.
    this!! ellie is gay Neil Druckmann confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Thanks, I'll grab it when/if it goes on sale during the winter sale. Thanks again!
    sure thing. though update.. unless your wifi connection is impeccable and you get no wall interference? built in wifi on steamlink is.. not great. going to try physical connection in a few days once I get my hands on a longer cable, but what I've seen in reviews, it works well as long as you are using physical connection rather then wifi.

edited to add. I'm almost afraid that Ellie will get a pretty girlfriend or any girlfriend.. seeing as the theme of the game is hate... I'm afraid that she'd just get killed off to fuel Ellie's crusade of vengeance. and losing Riley was bad enough
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2016-12-05 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    this!! ellie is gay Neil Druckmann confirmed
    Yeah but seriously, who cares? I don't understand the need to bring sexuality into games/movies like this. I mean, if the story in the second one leads into that sure, not a problem, but what the fuck is the point of after the fact being like "Oh, Ellie is gay" following the first one. What does that add to anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Yeah but seriously, who cares? I don't understand the need to bring sexuality into games/movies like this. I mean, if the story in the second one leads into that sure, not a problem, but what the fuck is the point of after the fact being like "Oh, Ellie is gay" following the first one. What does that add to anything?
    She was already gay in the first one, no reason to suddenly say "WELP SHE AINT"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    The DLC is where it is shown she is gay. It wasn't a statement by the devs, it was a scene from the DLC.