Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This is a very special threaad. Full of special people.
    Who cares about 5th legendary? Relax guys, get a job or something lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    Its cute people think doing emissary and raid every week is comparable to those who not only do all of those but also grind out 50-100 mythic dungeons a week.
    It's funny that someone would tout that as an accomplishent? I would feel rather ashamed to admit I was that hooked to a game. But each to their own, let the rage over missing n-th legendary continue. Cute, indeed, lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    1. they got 4 fucking legendaries.
    2. it is still RNG.
    Me: I like UHDK! UHDK Is fun!
    Game: Yeah,you need legos to be competitive. Btw after the 4th forget about getting more, here, shitpuss, magnus, back and some random other generally useless lego
    Me: Well, time to level up again!

I don't see any problem tbh.

And before you get all sperg on my ass: I have lucked hardcore and gotten my tank spec bis on 2 chars. It's still a shit system.

Also we don't know how they removed the soft cap, if it was just removing the limit of 4, or factoring in at 4 the next will be twice as hard to get and so on, Blizzard quite often add extra annoyances at times like this and neglect to let everyone else know.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    This is a very special threaad. Full of special people.
    Who cares about 5th legendary? Relax guys, get a job or something lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny that someone would tout that as an accomplishent? I would feel rather ashamed to admit I was that hooked to a game. But each to their own, let the rage over missing n-th legendary continue. Cute, indeed, lol
    Nobody said it was an accomplishment, just as a matter of fact. Are you really surprised by the fact that people who plays this game more should have more legendary than you?
    Last edited by iky43210; 2016-12-05 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    I meant complaining about the 5th one two days after a hotfix while the other 4 took them months is ridiculous.
    3 weeks now with dozens of ppl doing 300-500 m+ runs in that period... 99% of playerbase never do 300+ m+ even at the end of Legion... ppl receive all their 4 legs in 300-400 runs at all and now nobody can receive 5th in 300-500 after fix... seems you live happy without brains if you can't uderstand that ppl like Cerli already must have about 4-5 legs more (8-9 total) after "fix" if it really fix smth...
    Last edited by ztn; 2016-12-05 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyahamd View Post
    People that play 10-16 h a day deserve more than you fucking plebs that put half an hour in.
    No. No they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    No. No they don't.
    Yes. Yes they do.
    #solidarguments

I must've been really lucky I got my 5th one on the week they removed the soft cap on legendaries from LFR. Sadly I got the Prydaz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    Yes. Yes they do.
    #solidarguments
    The guy you responded to put as much justification as they guy *he* responded to............

so no they don't ?

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    Yes. Yes they do.
    #solidarguments
    No,

I could go on to post why and explain but you'd still disagree,

so No. No they don't

No. No they don't.
    Of course they do. Effort leads to reward, and it applies to almost everything in life except legion legendaries apparently

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Of course they do. Effort leads to reward, and it applies to almost everything in life except legion legendaries apparently
    No. They don't

The system isn't based on effort or progression, its based on luck. No one has priority on luck more than someone else in anything in life or ingame. My aunt spends thousands each year online gambling, I tried it once for 20 quid and deposited 150. thats it, tough shit,

If the system was kill x amount of boss's, spend y amount of time in mythics etc. Then yes, yes it would be. Just because you get shit on luck wise, doesn't mean you should be more entitled (Although, regardless what legendaries you got, if you think RNG is shitting on you for not getting a fifth, I personally think you need your arse kicking)

No. They don't

The system isn't based on effort or progression, its based on luck. No one has priority on luck more than someone else in anything in life or ingame. My aunt spends thousands each year online gambling, I tried it once for 20 quid and deposited 150. thats it, tough shit,

If the system was kill x amount of boss's, spend y amount of time in mythics etc. Then yes, yes it would be. Just because you get shit on luck wise, doesn't mean you should be more entitled (Although, regardless what legendaries you got, if you think RNG is shitting on you for not getting a fifth, I personally think you need your arse kicking)
    You dont understand how luck works then. Yes it's based on luck. But the more times you do something your total chance is greater than if you do it less. Some people might be lucky in a sense, but overall those who put in more effort will always get more more/better loot.

If you do something for thousands of times your chance of getting a legendary will be almost 100% even without bad luck protection. If your chance to get an item is 99.9999% that person qualifies as being entitled more than someone that has run one mythic dungeon and has 0.001% chance.

I understand why some people don't like the concept of "entitlement"(I wouldn't call it that but that's another topic). As this is a game I don't see the problem with it. Loot is all math, not some wonderful gift you received from the lord above.

If loot was randomly distributed once every week, then I would agree we could be silly to whine about bad luck, but as it is now there are almost endless ways to increase your chance.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2016-12-05 at 11:58 AM.

Just got two legendaries in 2 days (3rd and 4th) after a month of nono. So right now:
    - launch, wait 2 months: Legendary,
    - 3days later Legendary
    - 1 month pause, Legendary
    - next day Legendary.
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT TYPE OF PATTERN IS THIS ?!?!

The one thing I can honestly take away from this thread is I am happy as hell I don't run 100s of mythic+ in week. Seems to be under rewarding and leads people to being bitter as fuck. I think I will just stick to the dozen or so I do a week to have our box give and 880+ and just be happy with my 3 legendaies.. and if/when 4, 5, or beyond come I will just handle it like a man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Becuase thoes 4 might have been uselss, effectively blocking you from doing any real content.
    the idea that you need 2 BIS legendaries to run mythic Nightmare/Valor is beyond me. Any OP legendaries are about to be nerfed, and 7.1.5 is going to add another bunch to the roster.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post

If loot was randomly distributed once every week, then I would agree we could be silly to whine about bad luck, but as it is now there are almost endless ways to increase your chance.
    Thats exactly the point here. There isnt actually an endless way to get those legendaries. Since they are once again capped at 4, so its impossible to get what you need for progress.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    Just got two legendaries in 2 days (3rd and 4th) after a month of nono. So right now:
    - launch, wait 2 months: Legendary,
    - 3days later Legendary
    - 1 month pause, Legendary
    - next day Legendary.
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT TYPE OF PATTERN IS THIS ?!?!
    Its called RNG

"People who play 16 hours a day"

this is why we can't have nice things. Some dedicated players (sic! nolifers) spend all their time in-game and then blame the game for not receiveing everything they want. Blizz hotfix it and it ruins game for everyone else. Maybe this will sound like a revelation to some of you, but getting legendaries in wow after 10+ hours of non-stop playing isn't the biggest achievement in life. So buy a ticket for the new SW movie, have a drink or help your mom with groceries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by raveberry View Post
    "People who play 16 hours a day"

this is why we can't have nice things. Some dedicated players (sic! nolifers) spend all their time in-game and then blame the game for not receiveing everything they want. Blizz hotfix it and it ruins game for everyone else. Maybe this will sound like a revelation to some of you, but getting legendaries in wow after 10+ hours of non-stop playing isn't the biggest achievement in life. So buy a ticket for the new SW movie, have a drink or help your mom with groceries.
    Or maybe care a little less about how other people want to live their lives - just pointing out that I don't nearly spend that much time ingame, it just annoys me when people go all judgemental on other people.