Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    On the bright side. If he is found guilty and gets sent to prison he won't be lonely very long.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Tall dark and handsome? Is this a racial thing?
    It's an old term that started when it was said about Clark Gable. Although dark referenced his hair, he was of mixed parentage (Native American).

Dark and handsome in one line. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    It's not a common practice to release convicts from prison after they have served a sentence? Please enlighten me as to where this practice is rampant.
    Yeah right dude. How would you feel if you had 2 young daughters only to realize that Billy next door is a convicted sex offender?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Interesting case. Many false rape allegations lately. The fact that the father is a sex offender and came out and said that I dont want the same false allegations to ruin his sons life like it ruined his makes things even more crazy. Too soon to tell whats actually going on here but lots of people, mainly women just jump to the conclusion that this guy is a rapist. So much for innocent before proven guilty, especially with how little we know about this incident.
    Thats the odd thing about rape cases. They are VERY emotionally charged.

Women want men hanged when accused, no court case, jail them based on the accusation.

Men are sympathtic because of how easy it is to accuse someone of rape.

Women will feel that any evidence at all is enough, while men want comprehensive evidence.

If you tell a woman that you don't want to judge, you are a rapist sympathizer.

It is an ugly subject, and generally neither side will agree on how these cases should be handled. And before the rage, the above does not represent everyone, it is only referring to the obvious stereotypes. If that doesn't apply to you, then it isn't about you.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like that family is full of a bunch of winners!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Clearly took a graduate course in logic from Trump University.

- - - Updated - - -

It is pretty well established that rape is an act of power and control. Those 80-year-old ladies getting raped at home aren't victims because they're so darn irresistible to their 27-year-old rapists.
    I don't see why we would generalize. There are many different reasons why these criminals do what they do. They're not all about imposing power on others.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Yeah right dude. How would you feel if you had 2 young daughters only to realize that Billy next door is a convicted sex offender?
    Are you seriously that dense? Appeal to emotions?
    Every thread you make is filled with this kind of crap, no wonder you're always banned.

Did you know that, in America, you can urinate in public and become a registered sex offender? Kind of makes the term meaningless, doesn't it?

Quit ignoring the point that people are getting at: Your view of the world is skewed. You think that people get locked up and never let out for these crimes and you are 100% wrong.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    For all you know, Billy is a sex offender who never got caught. Or Billy is a potential sex offender who has yet to strike.

People can be reformed. Just because someone did something wrong once, doesn't 100% of the time mean they will offend again.

If we viewed criminals as doomed to repeat for life, we should do away with prison altogether and just euthanize anyone who commits any crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Are you contributing to the thread or flaming me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    For all you know, Billy is a sex offender who never got caught. Or Billy is a potential sex offender who has yet to strike.

People can be reformed. Just because someone did something wrong once, doesn't 100% of the time mean they will offend again.

If we viewed criminals as doomed to repeat for life, we should do away with prison altogether and just euthanize anyone who commits any crime.

It depends on the context. In some cases reform is fine, but in others? Do you really want a serial rapist out on the streets again? Interacting with your 2 young daughters?

- - - Updated - - -

It depends on the context. In some cases reform is fine, but in others? Do you really want a serial rapist out on the streets again? Interacting with your 2 young daughters?
    I'm saying you're clueless and manipulative.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Every thread you make is filled with this kind of crap, no wonder you're always banned.
    Top kek

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

You never said he was a serial rapist. You said he was a convicted sex offender. In other words, he could've been some dude that got drunk at the bar and caught peeing on his way home.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/12/13...assault-father

Well this is a new one. Too handsome? What does that even mean.
    It means that for now the boy has done nothing and is still innocent. You know. Until proven guilty.
    The girl could have tricked him or he could indeed have assaulted her. You could wait for an actual trial. At this point the father is being a good parent and saying just about anything to "prove" his son is innocent. Whether it makes sense or not.
    For now, nothing happened, but the police investigates (I'm sure)
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Serial means repeat offender. If someone did something one time, they aren't yet a serial offender.

Repeat offender tend to get longer sentences each time they offend. With that in mind, I do feel tgere should be much harsher setences for repeat offenders of sexual assualt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, it IS perfectly possible to end up on the sex offender registry without actually being "that type of individual".

I mean, not all that likely, but it is completely possible. Hell, a guy that lives just across the street from me is on the registry for "attempted exposure in view of a minor" which...I don't even know what the hell that's supposed to mean...?
    Peeing in the bushes when attending his son's little league game where there are no restrooms... (just as an example)
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    You never said he was a serial rapist. You said he was a convicted sex offender. In other words, he could've been some dude that got drunk at the bar and caught peeing on his way home.
    https://www.nsopw.gov/

Feel free to pull up some names of people who are registered sex offenders due to peeing in public. I'll wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    An 18 year old who has sex with a 17 year old "can" be tried as a sex offender.

The sex offender registry is wrong, imo. I think crimes should be punished with the appropriate sentence, and then the criminal should be forgiven and be allowed to rejoin society. I understand that pedophiles, for example, likely cannot be cured. The solution to that is initial sentencing, not a life of being a second class citizen. In addition, the registry doesn't really work, in any way. All it does is make people scared of their neighbors. Furthermore, as other posters have pointed out, not everyone on the registry is a pedophile. There is little evidence to show that standard rapists cannot be cured, like pedophiles. In my opinion, the registry is cruel and unusual punishment, and should be challenged in the SCOTUS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    An 18 year old who has sex with a 17 year old "can" be tried as a sex offender.
    I doubt that is true in any state. Most states don't have the age of consent set that high, and most states allow for situations like a college freshman continuing to date his high school senior girlfriend, etc. They set the offense birthday marker above 18. In my state it's 16 and 20.