Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Then FFS use the word OP you dumb retard?! Jesus fucking christ man? Saying 1 thing but meaning a whole other? Come on... Please? /facepalm !

Some kids shouldn't be allowed in this game or even on the internet for that matter! Jesus fucking christ man......................
    Waow. Waow. Waow.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    No. Broken is the correct word.

Blizzard hit the Anger of the Half Giant with the gigantic nerfhammer because it was too strong while implementing an even better and more game changing legendary. If they want to implement OP legendaries, they shouldn't pretend they nerfed AotHG because it was "too strong".

Make the baseline spec play well and then add legendaries; don't fix issues of our spec with legendaries.

I don't even have AotHG and I am bloody angry for those that do and that are now forced to farm for ANOTHER legendary while theirs is in the gutter.
    I can't say that I feel that bad for them, I mean its still miles better than the bracers or chest are going to be....the two legendary I've gotten since day 2 of the expansion.

I agree though, for everything they are doing right this expansion the class balance around legendarily is destroying a ton of the fun. They should have just been orange stat sticks with no effects.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    No. Broken is the correct word.

Blizzard hit the Anger of the Half Giant with the gigantic nerfhammer because it was too strong while implementing an even better and more game changing legendary. If they want to implement OP legendaries, they shouldn't pretend they nerfed AotHG because it was "too strong".

Make the baseline spec play well and then add legendaries; don't fix issues of our spec with legendaries.

I don't even have AotHG and I am bloody angry for those that do and that are now forced to farm for ANOTHER legendary while theirs is in the gutter.
    then better rephrase in general because broken is the fact that some legendaries are fucking must have and the game is balanced around that fact. So yeah, the shoulders are awesome. I can manage a cooldown of like 1:20 mins. it is fun to play with that. play like that. I enjoy it ...and to me it kinda reflects what I consider class fantasy. sadly you need 2 legendaries to ultimately have fun with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    The ring deserved the fucking nerf you morons. The fury generation needed to be baked into the class.

Any poor fucker without the ring is screwed. I'm one of them.

INFRACTION
    this,...!!!