Page 1 of 3
LastLast

shaman leg nerfs

anyone not keen on that ring nerf for resto

Ouch.

Belt has to sting

Uh oh. Might be time to re roll

The enhance bracers buff is what annoys me the most. 20% buff to the very specific scenario of having that legendary will not fix the problems with LL, and combined with 4 set has crazy potential. This is getting into the territory they just tried to fix with the druid legendary helm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    The enhance bracers buff is what annoys me the most. 20% buff to the very specific scenario of having that legendary will not fix the problems with LL, and combined with 4 set has crazy potential. This is getting into the territory they just tried to fix with the druid legendary helm.
    Thats a typo, its back to its original state of 30%

Quote Originally Posted by Macewindfury View Post
    Thats a typo, its back to its original state of 30%
    Ah ok, thank you for clarifying. Phew.

Nerfing Shaman Bloodlust Hat but not nerfing Mage Time warp ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Lame....first they give mages OUR ability, and then they do crap like this :P

My poor Eye of the Twisting Nether.

Oh well, I still can't imagine ever picking another legendary to use though. Ring is still tops in my book.

Belt nerf... reroll time, that's the spec I was looking forward too, not a fan of icefury... was a nice thought while it lasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Belt is going to stay the same as it is on live.
    Still going ele
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

are they trying to make all Enhancement legendaries suck or what?

Don't get me wrong, the ring is still good and the best out there for us. But come on... it just feels that because they can't make other legendaries desirable, they just nerf the good ones in hopes someone will not be sad when they get any legendary but the ring. At least bracers will probably be good with the t19 4pc

I'm more pissed about Akainus. First they give it a small buff, making it MAYBE interesting since it's absolute crap at the moment and now they revert it for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    More importantly for Enhancement: It only gives you 4s spare to fully use double Artifact during BL. Considering most of the times our Mages TW before I even get to the boss and I generally try to get my weapon enchants up first, that's ~1s spare on the end of the CD to get the full benefit out of it, should I ever get it. Kind of a close fit, so I was happy with the extra 10s. Considering no 1.5min CD could ever use the previous version, was it that OP? Given that you give up a set slot for a lust you can't save for later in the fight like Mages can?

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    Ouch.

Belt has to sting
    Belt pretty much just reverted to live values, they buffed it to 40% at the start of the ptr cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    I'm more pissed about Akainus. First they give it a small buff, making it MAYBE interesting since it's absolute crap at the moment and now they revert it for no reason.
    Did all of you people miss the huge post where Blizzard said they will nerf all Legendary items so they have less of an impact?

As we mentioned this during the live Q&A last week, we feel the biggest shortcoming of the current Legendary system is that, for some specs, there are some items that are clearly better than others in nearly all situations. As a result, players who have received a different Legendary item feel unlucky, as they didn’t receive the “best” one.

So, we’re making some fairly substantial changes to Legendary items intended to bring them more in line with each other. Items that give a raw throughput increase (without significant situational restrictions or drawbacks) are having their overall power reduced, and we’re taking another pass at several of the more niche items to make sure that, when they’re usable, they feel powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Belt nerf... reroll time, that's the spec I was looking forward too, not a fan of icefury... was a nice thought while it lasted.
    The belt was out of control on PTR, even with Icefury the belt was my 3rd damaging spell, which made it a pretty mandatory legendary, which is what Blzz are supposedly moving away from. I feel like some nerfs to Ele were needed on PTR compared to what they were a couple of weeks ago. With the tier sets and legendaries with 858 ilevel I was doing over 320k sustained on raid dummy.

What don't you like about IF anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Uh oh. Might be time to re roll
    Hey look who it is. Another shamans are bad post. One wonders why you don't spend your time on a different class forum, maybe one you enjoy. You must love to stir the pot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    The belt was out of control on PTR, even with Icefury the belt was my 3rd damaging spell, which made it a pretty mandatory legendary, which is what Blzz are supposedly moving away from. I feel like some nerfs to Ele were needed on PTR compared to what they were a couple of weeks ago. With the tier sets and legendaries with 858 ilevel I was doing over 320k sustained on raid dummy.

What don't you like about IF anyway?
    The most common reason I've read for people not liking IF is that they say it's rotation doesn't flow as well as some would like. I personally have tried it and while it does take some getting used to it isn't that bad. Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawklobster View Post
    The most common reason I've read for people not liking IF is that they say it's rotation doesn't flow as well as some would like. I personally have tried it and while it does take some getting used to it isn't that bad. Only time will tell.
    I can agree with that, it does feel very clunky. But it's easy to make it a smoother-playing talent if you're weaving it in between LvB/LvS and LB's (providing Rod is up (though we're losing ability to have both talents in next patch)), rather than spamming all 4 FS's in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawklobster View Post
    Hey look who it is. Another shamans are bad post. One wonders why you don't spend your time on a different class forum, maybe one you enjoy. You must love to stir the pot..
    If you don't stop replying to me trying to instigate i'm going to report you for harassment man its been established you don't like me no need to constantly reply to me with your silly comment just ignore me?