10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Jared Goff is ungodly inaccurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Not sure how Goff is still alive after that.
    He's so inaccurate he missed his own sack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Richard Sherman was right about one thing, this is a poopfest.

- - - Updated - - -

Really don't know how this team beat the Patriots on the road. The Seahawks are just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Richard Sherman was right about one thing, this is a poopfest.
    I looked at the list of Thursday games this year, and it;s true, they've all been terrible. Last week was probably the best one, and that was with Oakland just being atrocious on offense.

I think last year's games when they were all division games were better, since teams needed less time to be prepared cause they knew the opponent so well. If I had a vote and IF we absolutely HAD to keep Thursday night, I;d say go back to division games to help teams.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Artist impression of this game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMl5l6mOySU

fucking lol
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Every color rush uniform needs to be like the Seahawks to fit the name. Some of them are black or white, those aren't colors rushing out at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Jared Goff is ungodly inaccurate.
    Could be worse, have you seen Paxton Lynch or Tim Tebow (well anything under 30 yards for him, somehow he had good deep ball accuracy).

10+ Year Old Account
    Color rush needs more neon yellow and pink.
    If they're going to shit in our eyes, at least throw some glitter in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only ahead since the Rams can't catch for crap. Team's been in disarray since the Bucs game, even though we blew out the panthers (freak occurrence more than anything else; panthers played beyond awful). Really hoping we get a new offensive coordinator within the next few years and trade kearse for a tackle or something. Assuming Thomas comes back next year, defense should be fine. Really don't see Seattle getting far in the playoffs this year with this bipolar performance.

Rams need Case Keenum back ... Goff needs to be sacked..Hes bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Collinsworth is the best when it comes to analyzing a football game from a color commentator perspective. Rarely wrong with the telestrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Only ahead since the Rams can't catch for crap. Team's been in disarray since the Bucs game, even though we blew out the panthers (freak occurrence more than anything else; panthers played beyond awful). Really hoping we get a new offensive coordinator within the next few years and trade kearse for a tackle or something. Assuming Thomas comes back next year, defense should be fine. Really don't see Seattle getting far in the playoffs this year with this bipolar performance.
    Another year of Bevell+Cable will really crush my hype and hope for the Seahawks next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats like the 2nd time the Seahawks trainers beat the Rams trainers to an injured Ram player. Winning on that front I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Another year of Bevell+Cable will really crush my hype and hope for the Seahawks next year.
    idk if we need more proof

10+ Year Old Account
    Trouble is, you don't really have the needed talent on the O-line, that's not something you can easily fix in one off season or just by getting new coordinators and assistants.

It's taken the Patriots 2 years of investing draft picks and time into rebuilding their O-line to be passable, but even then there's still time needed to grow the interior, where we have 2 second year players and a rookie.

And tbh, only this week-end in Denver will we find out if even all those draftpicks and all that effort the past 2 years has actually produced a line that can withstand Denver's pass rush and get movement in the run game.

I definitely think Seattle needs to make changes on offense, but I'm not sure if coaching changes will do the trick. For the Patriots it took our old O-line coach to unretire to get things back on track after last year was mostly a disaster. So, maybe a coaching change will do it for you guys. Maybe some new coach will get more out of these players, but I have a hard time seeing that with the former basketball player turned tackle and other players you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trouble is, you don't really have the needed talent on the O-line, that's not something you can easily fix in one off season or just by getting new coordinators and assistants.

It's taken the Patriots 2 years of investing draft picks and time into rebuilding their O-line to be passable, but even then there's still time needed to grow the interior, where we have 2 second year players and a rookie.

And tbh, only this week-end in Denver will we find out if even all those draftpicks and all that effort the past 2 years has actually produced a line that can withstand Denver's pass rush and get movement in the run game.

I definitely think Seattle needs to make changes on offense, but I'm not sure if coaching changes will do the trick. For the Patriots it took our old O-line coach to unretire to get things back on track after last year was mostly a disaster. So, maybe a coaching change will do it for you guys. Maybe some new coach will get more out of these players, but I have a hard time seeing that with the former basketball player turned tackle and other players you have.
    Any rookie o linemen will need to be coached up, and Cable is terrible at that. Look at Ifedi's game so far.

- - - Updated - - -

pondering emoji

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there this online O-line guru/commentator/writer who did a breakdown of the Seattle O-line, and hwo they looked to have bad technique? He showed some stills and they all had a different stance in the shot, and his stance was that if you have a philosophy on hwo the O-line should be in their stance, that should mean everyone has the same stance and tendency, and that very obviously wasn;t the case.

I don't remember the what and where, but it was in the period last year when the Seahawks were struggeling on offense as well. I guess that talk went away once Seattle got hot mid season.

I suddenly remembered it, and it seems it would confirm your own thoughts on the matter. I guess that could mean that a change at O-line coach might yield good results quickly.

I'm pretty convinced most of the bad o-lines are mostly from coaching. It isn't a coincidence that certain teams always have good o-lines, and others always bad. There are certain coaches that also have had bad o-lines everywhere they have been, and vise versa. College o-lineman have to basically be taught how to play because outside of a handful of schools they don't learn anything good, and often bad habits.

Mark Schlereth has done a few video breakdowns of Denver's o-line this year, and most of it has been that the players just don't understand really basic blocking. When it is different people, even at the same position, it can't be always on the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Rams need Case Keenum back ... Goff needs to be sacked..Hes bad
    QBs can't really be expected to come in and play well as rookies, especially when they never played against people trying on defense in college. Elway and Peyton were awful their rookie years, Steve Young was really bad in Tampa Bay his 1st 2 years. QB is one of the harder positions to transition to the NFL from college at, especially when you went to a Pac10 school where defense might as well not even be on the field in that conference.

Not saying he will be good (I never thought he would be), but there can be massive improvements in a players 2nd and 3rd years in the league.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-12-16 at 04:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there this online O-line guru/commentator/writer who did a breakdown of the Seattle O-line, and hwo they looked to have bad technique? He showed some stills and they all had a different stance in the shot, and his stance was that if you have a philosophy on hwo the O-line should be in their stance, that should mean everyone has the same stance and tendency, and that very obviously wasn;t the case.

I don't remember the what and where, but it was in the period last year when the Seahawks were struggeling on offense as well. I guess that talk went away once Seattle got hot mid season.

I suddenly remembered it, and it seems it would confirm your own thoughts on the matter. I guess that could mean that a change at O-line coach might yield good results quickly.
    It was last season, by https://twitter.com/OLineWorld65

10+ Year Old Account
    It was last season, by https://twitter.com/OLineWorld65
    Ahhhh, I figured you would know. That must have been him.

Bennet just pass rushed himself into the concussion protocol there. He didn't even see the guy coming he tackled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sherman just saved Goff's life. Kam was about to really kill him.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Goff would still be down if kam got there instead

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo any free agent punters?

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck kind of play was that?!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hate that rag doll appearance when people get hit like that. Hope ryan is alright