Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I left WoW on the day before Legion launched (specifically due to the flight situation). As it turns out, that was probably a pretty wise decision considering everything said about the expansion.

Anyway, I will most likely return for 7.2 and (as long as a future patch does not feature a no-fly zone) stay subbed for the last half of the expansion. By then all of the various grinds will probably be reduced to about nothing, so it will probably be more fun anyway.

But if they bring in a new no-fly zone I will be out again though... maybe for good, since I have found other good games to play in my absence that will do just fine.
    Last edited by Wingspan; 2016-12-16 at 10:46 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    The biggest pain in the ass in this game is doing shit zones like Suramar city where you have to walk on egg shells and RP that you're Solid Snake ever 5 seconds to avoid the "HNNNGHHH WHO GOEZ THERE?" "WHAT ARE YOU HIDING GUYZ" bullshit, but once we get our artifact power and upgrades and shit why would I ever want to return ehre anyway? Why would i even do daily quests anymore anyway, expect for your rare upgrade and what not?

Why not give us lfying now? It won't change anything most the world is dying in activity now anyway since people finally realize the world quest logo is just another fancy word for "more daily quests that sound different but aren't that different overall"

Hell even the exploration argument is moot since there's exploits to fly around just enough for you to see the unreachable places in the game, so even if i get flying i've already seen everything that i couldn't as a ground mount peasant.
    Here is my question once we unlcok pathfinder part 2 will we be able to fly everywhere we go even in the broken shore and argus?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I honestly don't care if flying ever comes out, in all honesty. I'm having enough fun with the game as it is.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Yeah the problem is world/daily quests are an outdated boring concept. Flying would just make it more bearable but the real problem is the concept of doing the same set of quests every day/week.

Fun fact : there were no daily quests in vanilla.
    You are right, you sat in a fucking city all day doing nothin in vanilla except "experiencing vanilla"

Just sit in chat and look for dungeons=vanilla

Many people love WQs
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Only reason im doing WQ's is because of that WQGF addon. I get my ass over there, join one and AFK while i browse MMO champ / reddit in the other monitor. 2 minutes later quests completed.

WOrking as intended bliz

Because the devs don't want you to have nice things, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Here is my question once we unlcok pathfinder part 2 will we be able to fly everywhere we go even in the broken shore and argus?
    Judging by Blizzard's previous pattern of behavior, almost certainly not. They're going to make you grind out even more retarded rep grinds or other achievements to finish up pathfinder, only to have flying be available in content which is already irrelevant. New content will be the same old tired ground and pound without innovation or even creativity.

I mean, look at the current situation with WQs. After the first couple of weeks they were already old, boring, repetitive grinds. This isn't exactly anything new for WoW, but just daily quests under a slightly different medium. Look at the history of new open world content releases in past expansions. An island here, and island there. Almost always without flying, and ALWAYS with new rep grinds.

Do you REALLY think blizzard is going to break from that forumula? It's as much part of their design as dungeons and raids. And the worst part? People suck that garbage up like it's liquid crack injected directly into their veins. NEW! SHINY! AMAZING! BEST NEW CONTENT EVAR!!!!!11!1!11one!

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for flying to touch my alts and their WQs.
    Leveling in WoD became a thousand times better with flying, will probably be the same in Legion.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Many people love WQs
    Facebook game players maybe.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    The whole thing about flying is bullshit anyways. They just want everything to take longer for you to do so that you pay your subscription fee for a longer amount of time.
    Well that's not even remotely correct. The people bitching about being Unsubbed because no flying would still be unsubbed and the people that don't care about there not being flying would still be subbed regardless, since not having flying adds hardly any extra time on 90% of the shit in game..

Tinfoil hats everywhere these days.

Lol, that comparison made sense in WoD with Garrisons, dont just use it now to send clever or sassy.

WQs are by far the best world content system WoW has had
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because getting flying later in the game will allow you to go out and explore the new world LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!!

Deleted
    Remember the invasions in the pre-legion event?

Those and something more + similar will be coming.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    It changed because people complained. And there isn't a "lack of content"
    People want to be able to consume all the content immediately. They also want to ignore 90% of the content too. It's really really strange.
    If I make a game where you a hit a button every five seconds and it says "titan forged good job!" is that still content?
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    The tears are delicious.
    Flying was/is shit and shouldve never been added.
    yet you used it every time you logged on when it was available, dont deny it.
    The iron is strong in this one.......

Personally the way i see it is now i have ran around the broken shore a thousand times doing wq's i should be allowed to fly but since i have now unlocked every trait aside from the extra 19 from the damage trait (got first one +5%dmg) im not fucking assed to do any more.
    So yea now ive visited, immersed took in all the hard work the art team and other developers have worked on ({which is a couple of reasons why they took it away) give me my flying.

I have an idea though, it may be a bit far fetched but it might just work.. implement flying back into the game and those that dont want to fly or are against it just never click a flying mount etc etc.........how fucking simple is that......
    Last edited by Suggs; 2016-12-17 at 03:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Content."

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    There was also not enough quests to hit level cap back in vanilla, so whats your point? Your either grinding quests or grinding mobs anyway.
    thats wierd I did enough quests to hit level cap back in vanilla ..

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    thats wierd I did enough quests to hit level cap back in vanilla ..
    Were you horde or alliance?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    yet you used it every time you logged on when it was available, dont deny it.
    The iron is strong in this one.......
    I agree with whom you quoted, flying was a mistake to add to the game.

Of course that doesn't mean I'm not using it, it's super convenient. But it's not good for the game. It's just bad design. That is what people mean when they say flying ought to stay out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Yeah the problem is world/daily quests are an outdated boring concept. Flying would just make it more bearable but the real problem is the concept of doing the same set of quests every day/week.

Fun fact : there were no daily quests in vanilla.
    There also weren't enough quests to level. Dailies need an end point or infinite variety if you're to do them every day. Give it a couple months and we've all seen every world quest there is while being exactly as dependent on them now as we are today/at launch
    Wrath baby and proud of it