Poll: Will there be riots in America tomorrow? (multiple choice)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Get therapy.
    No thanks, I enjoy my insanity.

Trump gets elected, a lot of bitching and moaning, this rock keeps on spinning. Fucking drama queens. What a stupid poll..

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    After the college votes Trump like they are supposed to then no.

If the electors vote against the interest of their state then there will be.
    There will be if they DO that, not if they don't. They riots have been AGAINST Trump, not in support of him. You must be confused.

-- and tomorrow might be interesting. Many of them have had countless death threats against them, warning them not to give it to Trump or they'll be killed.

And while 95% of those are just people making empty threats.
    If you were one of those people receiving them .. think: All it takes is one of those people, JUST ONE, being serious -- and you voting for Trump again may be the last thing you ever do.

Many of them are going to go in there, fearing what will happen if they don't vote for Hillary (like they should have in the first place). I wonder, can we really have a fair election this time? The republicans rigged it the first time, and now with a chance to make things right, they could cry foul and claim the votes were swayed by fear, so they're invalid.

Of course, when a Trump voter said: "Well, it's ALMOST like you could bribe us .." Funny someone who voted for Trump is the first one to say that aloud .. hmmmm.

So no matter what, this has been a circus and it's one hell of a F'd up show.

Even if Trump keeps it. Let's be real, he won't last long. He's making a total idiot out of himself.
    It's highly likely he'll get impeached in the first year.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Trump gets elected, a lot of bitching and moaning, this rock keeps on spinning. Fucking drama queens. What a stupid poll..
    We had coast to coast week long riots that cost us hundreds of millions of dollars. Cities all over the country are bracing for the Left to riot again tomorrow and for Jan 20.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    There will be if they DO that, not if they don't. They riots have been AGAINST Trump, not in support of him. You must be confused.

-- and tomorrow might be interesting. Many of them have had countless death threats against them, warning them not to give it to Trump or they'll be killed.

And while 95% of those are just people making empty threats.
    If you were one of those people receiving them .. think: All it takes is one of those people, JUST ONE, being serious -- and you voting for Trump again may be the last thing you ever do.
    I hope the FBI is investigating every one of these death threats and arresting every single person who sent them. Those people should be charged as terrorists (since that's what they are) and imprisoned on GITMO for the rest of their lives.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I hope the FBI is investigating every one of these death threats and arresting every single person who sent them. Those people should be charged as terrorists (since that's what they are) and imprisoned on GITMO for the rest of their lives.
    This is not a serious opinion.

You are not a serious person.

- - - Updated - - -

We had coast to coast week long riots that cost us hundreds of millions of dollars. Cities all over the country are bracing for the Left to riot again tomorrow and for Jan 20.
    It's not just liberals. #NeverTrump.

He's going to be President. But NEVER my President. He won through the process, but without a shred of integrity, honor, decency or patriotism.

This is not a serious opinion.
    You are not a serious person.
    Yea, uh huh, investigating death threats made by terrorists who want to change an election isn't a serious option - right.

He's going to be President. But NEVER my President. He won through the process, but without a shred of integrity, honor, decency or patriotism.
    If you're a US citizen then come Jan 20 your President will be Donald J. Trump. The only way to change that is to give up your US citizenship until 2024.
    MAGA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    After the college votes Trump like they are supposed to then no.

If the electors vote against the interest of their state then there will be.
    They're supposed to vote the way they feel, that's the whole point of the EC.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Something something "libruls r sore losers" etc...
    It's more them wanting so desperately to take the last step into a unification and eventually to civil war. But they'll puss out as usual after a day or two of rabble.

As usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many choices, clicked all of them.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Too many choices, clicked all of them.
    But that would mean an obscene amount of rioting! Everyone will be doing it! Oh, the humanity!

On a more serious note: When will the result be made public? German media said something about january...? I guess they mixed inauguration and the vote, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    Lol, this is so full of shit. Liberals RIOTED (not protested) when Trump won.
    Yeah man those 5 dumpster fires were fucking INTENSE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Pretty much. If the Electoral College was only ever supposed to vote the way the states voted, then the electoral college wouldn't be made up of people. It would just be... states voting. Why have people who control the EC votes if they're only ever supposed to vote how they're told? If that's the way it's "supposed" to be then why have people in charge of the votes?

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, uh huh, investigating death threats made by terrorists who want to change an election isn't a serious option - right.

If you're a US citizen then come Jan 20 your President will be Donald J. Trump. The only way to change that is to give up your US citizenship until 2024.
    If you like foreign nations being the bigger decider of our elections than our own people, then yeah Trump will be your president. It won't be patriotic in the least, but sure, he'll be your president.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Where is the option: "Trump is elected, no riots."?

The president has been elected, whether it's fair and square is something that will hopefully become clear over the course of the next few months. But he's still the elected president.

Will there be riots in America tomorrow after the Electoral College does its thing?

We have a few scenarios that could play out and we have the prior acts of rioting to consider.

Predict what you think is most likely to occur.
    Oh please. Do you even know what the work riot means? A bunch of people screaming at each other is not a riot lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    If you like foreign nations being the bigger decider of our elections than our own people
    Here's the thing: They weren't. The only thing ever being floated at the source is some claim about Russia being the origin of a DNC hack and even that isn't corroborated. Now I know the Left media is trying to make it seem like Russia had major influence over the outcome, or even changed it ...somehow ...but that simply isn't the case.

The DNC is pissed they got caught manipulating the election.
    MAGA

Deleted
    There will be riots no matter what happens.

If Trump is elected, as it should be, left will riot because they are sore losers completely detached from reality.

Anything else happens, all people with brain will riot because whatever happens, its not democratic. People made their choice.

No, I'm not a Trump supporter.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Here's the thing: They weren't. The only thing ever being floated at the source is some claim about Russia being the origin of a DNC hack and even that isn't corroborated. Now I know the Left media is trying to make it seem like Russia had major influence over the outcome, or even changed it ...somehow ...but that simply isn't the case.

The DNC is pissed they got caught manipulating the election.
    rofl

So the mounting evidence that Russia was heavily involved in the election...well, that is some left-wing conspiracy.

On the other hand, the DNC manipulated the election?

/facepalm

Even Julian Assange admitted at least some of the leaks were Russian - http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...e-been-russian

A bit more detail about the links (note that the link above is more recent) - http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbyi...ack-was-russan

Although there isn't any evidence that I know of that the Russian successfully hacked any election systems in the US, they certainly did get involved in helping out Trump by providing heavily tilted information against Clinton while suppressing information that they have on Trump - http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us...tion-hack.html

...that the Russians hacked the Republican National Committee's computer systems in addition to their attacks on Democratic organizations, but did not release whatever information they gleaned from the Republican networks.
    Let's put it this way. I have 3 children. If I look at my 2 oldest, I can tell you definitively which one is far better to lead any type of group or initiative. However, if I were only to tell you tales about the one or two problems that child has had over time (and twist those problems to make them sound much bigger than they really were), you would be convinced that the other child just has to be the better choice. That is what happened in this election...too many people who don't understand the quality and type of information being presented to them voted for someone out of their ignorance.

And this is actually why Socrates had issues with Democracy, people vote for the sweet shop owners in lieu of doctors...

Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    I don't understand the reason for there to be riots?
    How else will you get the gifts for Christmas if you can't break a few windows and loot free TVs and such for your family?

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Anything else happens, all people with brain will riot because whatever happens, its not democratic. People made their choice.
    People with a brain would then understand the system that elects our president, so they would know that the results could be different than who won the most EC spots. No reason to riot, unless things look iffy and the current leadership tries to block an investigation to clear up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Deleted
    Leftist Anarchists always riot and destroy other peoples property, loot stores etc.

Just use the good ol' Police baton, mace and water canon on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Seeing as they are republican insiders I doubt they will feel like voting for hillary.
    Last edited by stabetha; 2016-12-19 at 01:12 PM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR