Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    If you continue down this path, you'll wish that was the worst of your problems.
    What path? Enforcing ones own borders?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our existence was considered "multicultural". You cannot respect our culture and decry multiculturalism at the same time.
    I don't have feelings either way for your culture, I don't want to kill you though and if you move to Britain then I expect you to fit into British society, not expect the British to change for you.

I'm sure there are plenty of bad Muslims, just like how there are plenty of bad people in any community. However, I know who my enemies are, and I am FAR more wary of people like Le Pen, Farage, and Trump than I am of the Ayatollah. I know who those people are and what they're capable of.
    Well, at least you are sure every community has those bad eggs.

Just last week some of those crazy Sikhs flew a plane into two skyscrapers in London, not forgetting those Hindu blokes who blew up the Paris Metro, nor the Christian chaps who drove lorries into a crowd of shoppers in Madrid and Athens...oh wait, no they didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I hate to say it, but I have NO idea what you guys are doing wrong.
    We are allowing multiculturalism. It does not work, it is a shit idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    This is so horrific.

These Germans are afraid to even go outside anymore and I honestly feel bad for them.
    Did you talk to the People of Berlin? Did they tell you they are afraid? Actually the reason why they don't go outside was that the Police in Berlin asked people to stay in there houses as long as the Driver wasn't found and making the Police Work easier while they still figuring out what the background is.
    Till this minute there is no official Press release by either police or Minisitry of Defense that state a terror attack btw. Even tho germasn secretary of the Interior said that the later seems more possible right now, we don't have any hard evidence.

I for my Part am really happy and proud that they aren't overreacting. This whole event is horrible enough and it is in the best intrest that Gov officials remain calm and stick to only Facts and pure information they can deliver and won't exploid this sad event like some people of the far right wings already did in Germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Did you talk to the People of Berlin? Did they tell you they are afraid? Actually the reason why they don't go outside was that the Police in Berlin asked people to stay in there houses as long as the Driver wasn't found and making the Police Work easier while they still figuring out what the background is.
    Till this minute there is no official Press release by either police or Minisitry of Defense that state a terror attack btw. Even tho germasn secretary of the Interior said that the later seems more possible right now, we don't have any hard evidence.

I for my Part am really happy and proud that they aren't overreacting. This whole event is horrible enough and it is in the best intrest that Gov officials remain calm and stick to only Facts and pure information they can deliver and won't exploid this sad event like some people of the far right wings already did in Germany.
    There doesn't seem to have been much of a reaction at all honestly..... I wonder if a day will come where we are so apathetic to Muslim Terrorists killing us they will just give up.... you know assuming they don't just keep escalating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Just last week some of those crazy Sikhs flew a plane into two skyscrapers in London, not forgetting those Hindu blokes who blew up the Paris Metro, nor the Christian chaps who drove lorries into a crowd of shoppers in Madrid and Athens...oh wait, no they didn't.
    Israel is blowing up settlements in 3 different regions i nthe name of jews.
    Bush' Afghanistan offensive was in his own words "A crusade (christian version of the jihad) on terrorism)
    Obama Administration deploys Drone kills on a daily basis - basically death penalty without verdict nor hearing in the name the US ('In God we Trust' where is the difference to Allahu alakbar? 'God is great' ?)
    In myanmar the theracada buddhism majority surpresses the rohinga-minority (muslims).
    Then there is so called Saffron Terror commited by Hinduist terror groups with multiple bombings over the last couple of years.

But well if you really want to know why so many muslim terror attacks happen? Just take a look where the western world, the US on the speartip, is 'intervening' and what chaos, destabilisation and bad environments they leave behind. The Fuel of terror is hate - so maybe take a look around - a close one - where you sow hate, anger and fear and will grow terrorism and more hate.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you expect as a reaction? It is pretty Normal to not share to much information about an ongoing investigation, isn't it? The press-conference will be sometime tomorrow (or for us centeral european later this day) And there we will get more information. Just because some shady 'news'-sites or celebrity A and small politician B are quick on their assumptions doesn't mean that profesional journalists or politicians and policemen should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Entertain us. Link those reports. Or start your own thread. I think you know how to do that. This is actually about yet another muslim terrorist attack and we wouldn't want you to derail that.
    You don't have a statement from the person at the wheel. You are speculating and fearmongering.

- - - Updated - - -

Bush' Afghanistan offensive was in his own words "A crusade (christian version of the jihad) on terrorism)
    Obama Administration deploys Drone kills on a daily basis - basically death penalty without verdict nor hearing in the name the US ('In God we Trust' where is the difference to Allahu alakbar? 'God is great' ?)
    In myanmar the theracada buddhism majority surpresses the rohinga-minority (muslims).
    Then there is so called Saffron Terror commited by Hinduist terror groups with multiple bombings over the last couple of years.

But well if you really want to know why so many muslim terror attacks happen? Just take a look where the western world, the US on the speartip, is 'intervening' and what chaos, destabilisation and bad environments they leave behind. The Fuel of terror is hate - so maybe take a look around - a close one - where you sow hate, anger and fear and will grow terrorism and more hate.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you expect as a reaction? It is pretty Normal to not share to much information about an ongoing investigation, isn't it? The press-conference will be sometime tomorrow (or for us centeral european later this day) And there we will get more information. Just because some shady 'news'-sites or celebrity A and small politician B are quick on their assumptions doesn't mean that profesional journalists or politicians and policemen should be.
    I wonder when @Kalis and his ilk are going to talk about the millions dead or tens of millions displaced in Iraq and Afghanistan because of Western interventions. Sickening racism and xenophobia where only some lives matter and others don't.

"Other religions do bad stuff, too, so we shouldn't blame Islam for Muslim terror attacks!"

Yup People are just have some blind spots or have trouble seeing the whole picture.

another example: charlie Hebdo assisnations in Paris. it was a really horrbile terroristic act to free living mostly peacefull beeings. A lot of condolences from around the world the now infamous "je suis charlie" slogan and other things like the Brandenburger Tor (famous german sight in Berlin) lid up in the colours of the french flag.
    But on the same day Boko haram murdered over 3.5k civilians in their villigaes in Nigeria. No news site reported about that or created the slogan "je suis Nigeria"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    "Other religions do bad stuff, too, so we shouldn't blame Islam for Muslim terror attacks!"
    The argument is right, the reasoning isn't. It's not about what others do it's about who does it. It isn't the religion who did cruel things its about human individuals.
    Saying that, because the last terrorist was a muslim, all muslims are bad people and terrorists is false logic. I can tell you that 99.5% of all terrorists of the last 15 years did eat bread in the last 3 days before the attack .. so everyone who eats bread should be under surveillance.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are things I would like to say but I would have to infract myself.

Horrible, horrible story. Good luck Germany.

Yeah, I got some bad news about India...

We are allowing multiculturalism. It does not work, it is a shit idea.
    Again, I come from a majority-minority town and live in another majority-minority town. It does work. You guys just suck at it.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

- - - Updated - - -

I love picking this tired old argument apart that's screams "I'm still in high school/university"

Israel is surrounded by people who hate them, to not take a hardline stance against those who wish death upon them is suicide

"Other religions have done/do bad stuff" is not an argument when a vast majority of the violence is coming from Islam
    Christianity went through are reformation, Islam has not, you will not find a "man screams praise Jesus and opens fire on a crowd" situation

And jihad has been apart of Islam long before the United States has been around with people like Hillary setting it on fire in the name of profit for her bankster buddies

Bottom line, the west is the champion of civilized, free society, and the Middle East is a disgusting trash bin full of people that have a very different worldview, one that enslaves women and generally anyone not Muslim, and on a side note, the west didn't start slavery, we ended it, and Muslim countries still very much practice it

So come off of your west hating bullshit fed to you by your professor or your corporate media or wherever you are getting it, because we are vastly superior both morally and ethically to Islam, and it's time we start acknowledging it
    Last edited by Zolaris192; 2016-12-20 at 03:47 AM.

How many of the 9/11 bombers were Indonesian? The Madrid bombers? The Paris attackers? Biggest Islamic population on earth, so you should see a lot of them in these attacks on Western soil, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

A fresh Christmas delivery of cultural enrichment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    I love picking this tired old argument apart that's screams "I'm still in high school/university"
    multiple Questions:
    Where do you pick my arguments apart?
    How do you come to the conclusion that i'm still in school?
    What has my Educational situation to do with this discussion?

Israel is surrounded by people who hate them, to not take a hardline stance against those who wish death upon them is suicide
    Really provoking counter question: Why go there in the first place? It was given to the israelis by the brits in the end of the 40s and since then they expanded by war. Why wouldn't the sourrounding people starting to hate them for that?
    "Other religions have done/do bad stuff" is not an argument when a vast majority of the violence is coming from Islam
    read some posts above I said something about that. Also I never tried to lower islamistic terror or belittle it. But wanted to give some examples to the other poster that he clearly didn't knew about
    And to be on the numbers most violence is coming from US military (btw. paid in currency with 'in god we trust' written on it - just saying)
    Christianity went through are reformation, Islam has not, you will not find a "man screams praise Jesus and opens fire on a crowd" situation
    Not in the name of Jesus but in the name of God ..
    And jihad has been apart of Islam long before the United States has been around with people like Hillary setting it on fire in the name of profit for her bankster buddies
    Well yea that might be true but the radical standpoint and hate on the US might come from the US interventions since the 50s ie. plotting against Mosaddegh.
    Bottom line, the west is the champion of civilized, free society, and the Middle East is a disgusting trash bin full of people that have a very different worldview, one that enslaves women and generally anyone not Muslim, and on a side note, the west didn't start slavery, we ended it, and Muslim countries still very much practice it

So come off of your west hating bullshit fed to you by your professor or your corporate media or wherever you are getting it, because we are vastly superior both morally and ethically to Islam, and it's time we start acknowledging it
    I think you don't know how university, teaching, learing, knowledge or for the sake: professors, media, slavery, muslims, ethics or moral do work. So I let your comment stand for itself in all it's hilarious glory

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's more that this entire conflict is about the Middle East, which happens to be Muslim.

If they were Buddhist we'd have been fighting Buddhist Extremism for the last decade and a half.
    its highly doubtful we would be fighting to the same degree we are, Buddhism teaches very different things then Islam which results in different behavior. I mean do we honestly think that if the majority of the middle east was Amish they would have the same degree of violence?
    Last edited by Canpinter; 2016-12-20 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    its highly doubtful we would be fighting to the same degree we are, Buddhism teaches very different things then Islam which results in different behavior. I mean do we honestly think that if the majority of the middle east was Amish they would have the same degree of benevolence?
    Yes, absolutely.

Christianity teaches you to turn the other cheek, let he who is without sin throw the first stone, love your neighbour, and it brought us the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition and witch hunts.

People shape their religion to suit their purposes. Their religion does not really shape them.

In this context, religion is merely being used as a banner. Just like it was throughout the entire Middle Ages and well into the modern world. It was never what really motivated people, just a convenient rallying cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Yes, absolutely.

Christianity teaches you to turn the other cheek, let he who is without sin throw the first stone, love your neighbour, and it brought us the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition and witch hunts.

People shape their religion to suit their purposes. Their religion does not really shape them.

In this context, religion is merely being used as a banner. Just like it was throughout the entire Middle Ages and well into the modern world. It was never what really motivated people, just a convenient rallying cry.
    Except religion also shapes how people react simply put a Jane and a Muslim are not equally likely to respond violently to a religious insult because Jainism is as focused on nonviolence as Christianity is on Jesus.

Yes, absolutely.

Religion definitely shapes human behavior. You have to be pretty naive to think that it wouldn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I hate to say it, but I have NO idea what you guys are doing wrong.
    Allowing extremism to fester instead of cracking down hard on it and people claiming that cracking down on it will create more extremists.

Most likely.

I stay away from muslims if I can because there are too many of them who have what is considered extremist ideas while many of those ideas are norms in their countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennu View Post
    Religion definitely shapes human behavior. You have to be pretty naive to think that it wouldn't.
    i think this idea stems form the religiously liberals inability to really believe anyone actually thinks everything in the holly books is true. For them religion is about a nice community and feeling good and bolstering moral things they already thought where true so they have a hard time really getting that a large number of people really do think this stuff is 100% true.

Time to ban big trucks in metropoles. At least during high pop events.

As French I would like to give my condolences to our German cousins. We got our share of this crap as well for the last two years..
    Last edited by Gratlim; 2016-12-20 at 05:43 AM.