Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    So glad to see everything is up and running again! I'm back for a wallpaper request this time around. It involves multiple characters, so it's a little bit bigger of a request.

Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Just the guild name <cares> incorporated somewhere
    Armory links: shaman link priest link druid link and monk link
    Gear: Exactly what is in the armory with the exception of the shaman. I would prefer the weapon/offhand to be the hidden appearance that I haven't unlocked yet. If it's possible, here is the link
    Your pose: No preference on poses. The gnome priest looks constipated when she casts, so anything other than that is fine with me.
    General color scheme: Colors matching the mogs or spec colors (they are all healers)

What I was thinking in terms of placement: Either something similar to the layout on this site or cubed of sorts.
    Alright, done. Hope it's what you were looking for!

Making a version with spell effects on the shaman and druid, I'll put it in this post once it's done.

And here's the one with spell effects. I'm still trying to figure out how to properly do nature spell effects, so I'll also give you one with only the shaman casting. <.<
    http://i.imgur.com/nVt6iSo.png
    http://i.imgur.com/VU1RrVA.png
    Last edited by Zindai; 2016-12-22 at 04:20 PM.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    Alright, done. Hope it's what you were looking for!

Making a version with spell effects on the shaman and druid, I'll put it in this post once it's done.

And here's the one with spell effects. I'm still trying to figure out how to properly do nature spell effects, so I'll also give you one with only the shaman casting. <.<
    http://i.imgur.com/nVt6iSo.png
    http://i.imgur.com/VU1RrVA.png
    Oh my goodness. That is even better than I was expecting! I'm in awe right now. Thank you so very much!

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DontSkipGym View Post
    Resolution: 1920x1080 please it's for computer.
    Visible text: I would like to see a couple things on my wallpaper Mitchel(my irl name) (DontSkipGym) something for myself motivation and Beep Beep i'm a jeep jeep a joke from my guildies and me
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...retiass/simple
    Gear set:None Please i'm boomkin so i would like to see myself in boomkin form
    Helm visible:No previous answer.
    Colour scheme: Green please druid matching.
    Your pose: I would like to see myself casting Starsurge and something Druid matching like inside forest.
    Any extras: I would love to see lich king possible in my wallpaper if it's possible else just something druid matching like previous answer.

-Thanks Kretiass

And sorry for my bad english not my mother Lanquage.

bump bump

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Still looking for wallpaper requests.
    Maybe chat covers too (you can see an example on the previous page).
    Oh maybe you can help me withs my wallpaper? if you have time atleast no rush don't worry.

Whelp, I managed to get PS un-borked and finished a wallpaper for my husband for Christmas. No sooner than I finished WMV borked on me. :/ So, I'm semi-back.
    I'm really pleased with how this turned out and he was very pleased with it. (+ points if you know where the quote comes from)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    (+ points if you know where the quote comes from)
    Wish I could help you with the PS issue! Is the quote from Dragonheart? Not sure if I'm remembering correctly, however...

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Wish I could help you with the PS issue! Is the quote from Dragonheart? Not sure if I'm remembering correctly, however...
    Yes! You are correct. + points for you. We love that movie.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey,

I made a picture about my warlock and wanted to ask for your opinions! If I get mostly positive feedback I'm thinking on making signatures/WP's and Banners myself

(I put it into a spoiler because the pic is quite big)

Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Saluun View Post
    Hey,

I made a picture about my warlock and wanted to ask for your opinions! If I get mostly positive feedback I'm thinking on making signatures/WP's and Banners myself
    Nice work! I'd say go ahead and try your hand at some sigs. Just find one in the thread that hasn't been claimed and run with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Nice work! I'd say go ahead and try your hand at some sigs. Just find one in the thread that hasn't been claimed and run with it.
    I agree with Safhira. Nice job!

I agree with Safhira. Nice job!
    And I agree with the two above! I love it. New blood is always a good thing!

Just a friendly reminder of the signature constraints though, for when you do start:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    - Do I have constraints that I have to work within?
    Yes you do. Keep in mind that in order for someone to use a signature that you've made on the MMO-Champion forums, they have to adhere to strict sizing guidelines. They are the following: images may not have a height over 100 pixels, width exceeding 500 pixels, and file size exceeding 50kb. Of course, you can make them larger if the individual is requesting it for other forum use, but if it is for this one, make sure it's within the limits. For more information about signature images, click this link to view the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatShield View Post
    Signature,profile pic & twitch chat:

Visible text: Knight lieutenant BigFatShield
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hield/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 3 warrior set including blockrock bulwark and the sword unbreakable will
    Helm visible: (yes)
    Cloak visible: (no)
    Your pose: putting the shield up
    General colour scheme: blue background mixed in with a little red fire at the back
    Any extras: Would like to add the showing my character enraged, but overall whatever you think is good, I play a prot warrior and would love to see enraged effects on my warrior itself while having his shield up. Thanks for taking your time to make the signature
    Weekly bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Greetings MMO-C'ers! I return to you once again for some graphical assistance. It's been well over 6 months since I was last here, and I was very impressed with the work I was given last time. So I have returned and am looking forward to seeing the masterpieces you come up with this time.

I have two requests... please accomplish them at your leisure.

Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?) Character name only.
    Armory link (We do need to see your face, you know!) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Asariel/simple
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?) - The gearset he is wearing now, but with the Warglaives of Azzinoth instead of his current weapons.
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes, it's a mask that covers just his face. So include that, too.
    Cloak visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No cloak.
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) I'd like to keep the color structure close to what he is wearing, and I want my wings out as if I was gliding/falling. Keep the wings the same color as the reddish/purple gear I have on, try to make everything match.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) -- No request here, dealer's choice if you have any cool ideas.

Second request: A banner for my twitch page.

What you want for your page: (An offline image? A background image? Info boxes? Or if you want some privacy, how about a chat box overlay?) - Looking for a chat box overlay primarily, but anything to make the page look nice would be used as well.
    Dimensions: In pixels, or include a screenshot of your UI - Picture of UI.. https://postimg.org/image/p3maxgqpl/
    Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?) Just character name - Xathanael.
    Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your customised parts with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.) Character - see above.
    General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Icecrown? Or a lush and peaceful forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?) Same as gear equipped. I really like the green/purples of the DH class.
    Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?) Gliding with open wings.

Thanks again for all your time and hard work!
    Last edited by Zasriel; 2017-01-07 at 03:24 AM.

This was PM'd, and I agreed to do the signature. If anyone would like to work on the wallpaper, that's still available. Finished piece:

- - - Updated - - -

This was sent to me via PM; claimed:
    I received a PM for the wallpaper, which I've agreed to. The request was sent whilst I was away on holiday though, so I am unsure if any other artists have been approached in the meantime. Will get started on it tonight. If anyone else has picked this up, please let me know.
    Signature requests: Open

Quote Originally Posted by Warbandit1981 View Post
    Wallpaper: If its ok, my wife and I would love a shared 'raid action' wallpaper!
    Resolution: 1920x1200
    Visible text: In the light, we are one.
    Armory link:
    ht tp : / /us.ba ttle. net/wow/en/character/icecrown/Killek/simple
    ht tp : / /us.ba ttle. net/wow/en/character/icecrown/Madrona/simple
    Gear set: Our Transmog gear would be ideal.
    Helm visible: Yeah, a Halo is good for both of us.
    Your pose: For Killek, Pop wings (4 winged glyph) casting heals. For Madrona, Pop wings (also 4) Swinging her sword at the viewer.
    Any extras: Something that shows the brilliance and magnificence of holy light outshining and destroying the Legion on the Broken isles.

I just want to say Thank you for the time and effort you have put into doing all this and thank you for considering my wallpaper request.
    Bumping in case it got missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerbrain View Post
    wo that signature really turned out like I wanted, thank you so much Ma'am

gonna wear it as long as possible! =D

Ps. as Isilrien said if anyone still wants to do that wallpaper, I would love that too! =D

Thanks again Isilrien, love the sig!
    Done and dusted.

Tried to go as flashy arcane-like as I possibly could

Hope you like it!

Signature requests: Open

7+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper: if i may
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: DarkWhsky
    Armory link: battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Darkwhsky/simple
    Gear set: Would Prefer Shadow Council's from Tier 17
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Surprise me. Seriously i'm Affliction so something along those lines

Also if its not to much trouble can i get an avatar also since i currently don't have one.

Thank you in advance guys love the work

Deleted
    Chatbox overlay If possible for Nvidia Shadowplay. And a signature if possible.

Visible text: Firstline: Missßunny, Ravencrest | second line: Resto shaman
    Armory link: eu battle net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Miss%c3%9funny/simple
    Gear set: Kor'kron Dark shaman set.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? Yes, Chainheal wave With the water effect around my hands and my body.
    General colour scheme: Shaman blue, and something with Totems will be awesome !.
    Any extras: Character view from the waist
    Last edited by mmocea6dfd3732; 2016-12-29 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayru View Post
    Request

Hi there! I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in picking up a request for me? It would be ideal for someone who likes to let their creative juices flow.

I would really like a twitter avatar and banner. The twitter avatar does not need to include any text. The below mostly applies to the twitter banner:

Visible text: First line: Cayru
    Second line: Argent Dawn
    Third line (Quote): One shot, one kill.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Cayru/simple
    Gear set: The current gear that is equipped on my armory, including the weapon if possible.
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Lining up my sights/aiming my arrow, with a fierce cunning look.
    General colour scheme: The theme would be completely up to you, I definitely want you to be as creative as you like. However, something including wildlife would be great.
    Extras: None - Be as creative as you like, I love surprises!

Thank you in advance to whoever picks up this request. Also feel free to reach out to me if you require any additional information, I will get back in touch as quickly as possible.
    Bump! I've amended my request in hopes it may attract one of you fine artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayru View Post
    Bump! I've amended my request in hopes it may attract one of you fine artists.
    Being unfamiliar with Twitter layout, I'm curious what the size of the banner and avatar would be, and if the banner is slightly covered by UI elements.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saijin View Post
    Hello there! Looking for a Wallpaper and Signature for my main alt

Resolution: I'm not sure what the size is but i have a 19 inch monitor ( i think )

Visible text: Deathlord Simon

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saiborg/simple - This is my armory link but i would like it to be a Human Male since i'm going back Alliance soon which is why i'm asking for this in advance

Gear set: Either the current transmog which is Throne of Thunder heroic or http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...ration-recolor - Which ever you can make look the best

Helm visible: Yes please

Your pose: Just normal stance of a human male not in combat

General colour scheme: This will be souly based on what gear transmog you choose to go with, since i have given 2 options the choice is yours ^.^

Any extras: Again depending on which transmog you go with, if you choose the first ( throne of thunder heroic ) then i would like the current weapon that i have on it but if you choose the 2nd ( the wow head mog link ) then i would like http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...unholy/AkIhIQA as my weapon

I will check back on posts what i can but if someone picks this up i would appreciate a inbox just so i don't keep bumping it and missing a response ^.^
    Just wondering if there's any volunteers? i know you guys have been busy and the program was down so this is just a little check up, close to a 4 month bump ^.^ would appreciate a PM in regards to the fact i have 2 option but i'm leaning more towards the wowhead link for the armor set up ^.^

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)