Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    I have a somewhat differing oppinion on the topic. but i dont care about the topic here. i wouldnt even post anything here. not interested in.

but the quote above is, what i most hate on ppls: that fukin black/white mindset. its horrible. not a bit room for diferentiation. just horrible.

there is fukin room, and anything outside, between the 2 statements in the quote. there is NOT JUST BLACK AND WHITE !!! repeat that: ITS NOT JUST BLACK AND WHITE !

dumbasses
    Go back to being clueless about legendaries champ.

15+ Year Old Account
    And I'm sitting here, didnt even get the last 4th trait (+5% dmg) which is nice.
    I always have something to do, its good to be a casual grinder
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Most people on these forums are completely fucked up. "MMORPGs are a grind and that's it". How about improving this instead of saying there's no other way? Wouldn't you like to do something fucking EXCITING AND NEW instead of killing the same shit for the 3000th time just to add another little fucking rectangle to a huge bar?

Quote Originally Posted by PPHH View Post
    Please mention a expansion where you didn't grind?
    Mention a game period where there wasn't any grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    is he ? strange didnt notice that diablo elements - maybe because im focuing on interesting lore each class is bringing to legion and suramar story rather then stupid grinds for 0,5 % power increases and having ton of fun playing WoW : legion
    Probably because they didn't completely gut your class lore in order to shove their "Tyreal & Co." theme into the game. Or maybe the fact that this amazing "class lore" that you speak of is basically me proving myself to Odyn, and then proving myself to Odyn 12 more times because not everyone is a warrior, but everyone is Odyn's chosen. Warriors in Legion feel like a scrapped paladin concept lore-wise.

If the Suramar story is hooking you in, might I recommend the literary masterpiece, "Brown Bear Brown Bear"? Both stories are equally as deep.

And sure, ignore the blatant mechanical changes that totally aren't drawn directly from Diablo. Bounties, greater rifts, legendary system, pruning towards Diablo levels of simplicity...Although I guess that's only obvious to those who don't chose to wear horse blinders, like yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love posting this video.

Muriel = WoW players

Courage = Developers

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I love posting this video.

Muriel = WoW players

Courage = Developers

And I watch it every time!

This isn't even true, though. I'm the MT for a 7/7 mythic guild, and I've run maybe 30 total m+. i got bored of them quick. i did daily emmisaries until all my reps were capped, now i just do a few WQ's a day, here and there, maybe a few M+ a week. And I am artifact level 35. I don't know what makes you think you need to grind so much, but AK pretty much means you never have to grind.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Ok, so you prefer interesting and non-repetitive grind? And in what x-pac did we have it, that is the kind of feedback that would help.
    More story-centric WQs would be a nice start. Cracking nuts, killing Birdo's family, LARPing as a Murloc, and gardening don't exactly get me pumped to go take on the Legion.

At least things like IQD and ToC dailies felt like I was there for a reason. Now it just feels like I have a job to do, but I'm ignoring that job to go help Random Citizen #124125 instead.

Deleted
    The "issue" this time around is that people feel they *have* to grind that AP to not fall behind. Even the casual players.
    However - just to give an example - I have been grinding alot, but my wife never does that. However she is at 32 traits, and only a few ilvl below me. She even got a legendary without ever sitting a foot in M+, and only doing the "daily" 4 WQ 50% of the times.
    She has outgeared Heroic EN that way...
    So basically very casuals players can get high ilvl and lots of AP easy, and they are just "a few traits" behind those who farms.
    People need to realize that fact. No you don't have to grind unless you are going for "world first" raids.
    Chill. It is all in your mind that you are "behind".

Grind? In MMO? Who would have thought.

Grinds are fine. Infinite grinds, are not fine.

Quote Originally Posted by raiid View Post
    Grinds are fine. Infinite grinds, are not fine.
    This but people are blind and will just talk about how MMO's are always grind while ignoring that the grind is extremely boring and very repetitive, even for MMO grinds. Seems like WoW is gonna be dead for me because of how many players actually like this dead endgame experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    raid prep took a couple days in wod, even less prep work than wrath

It's an MMORPG.

Grinding is what you do.

Unless you preferred AFKing in your garrison doing nothing, because there's nothing at all to grind?

You can grind as much as you like for extremely diminishing rewards.

WQs are a million times better than the tabards in WotLK

- - - Updated - - -

WoD was a golden expansion for Raiders.

For the rest of the population it was boring as ****

I have a big question. Why it always takes so long for you to realize it? Why can't you see it during Beta? May be I have so big experience of 3 failed xpacks in a row, but I clearly saw all this crap right from the first moment of Beta. Why can't you just say to Blizzard during Beta, that if they won't fix this problems - you won't buy this xpack? This is main rule of game development - they do it, only because YOU allow them to do it. If you wouldn't buy crappy xpacks - they wouldn't make crappy xpacks.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2016-12-25 at 05:57 PM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    This but people are blind and will just talk about how MMO's are always grind while ignoring that the grind is extremely boring and very repetitive, even for MMO grinds. Seems like WoW is gonna be dead for me because of how many players actually like this dead endgame experience.
    You think AP grind is boring and repetitive?

Try playing korean MMOs like Maple Story. Then will you know what a "grind" really is.

At least with AP you're doing different things all the time, as opposed to killing the same enemies for hours and hours on end with no change at all.

Deleted
    so like every other MMOs?