US also had the Spirit of Echero quest firts week, its just that that week ended about 7 hours after legion launched so you would have had to level to 110 and complete the quest in that timeframe so pretty much no one has it from then.

So this JUST happened. First try of the week.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

5100+ attempts, then it came on the bmah and I thought long and hard about it, and decided it was better to just be over and done with it and buy my last mop world boss.

#361.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post

5100+ attempts, then it came on the bmah and I thought long and hard about it, and decided it was better to just be over and done with it and buy my last mop world boss.

#361.
    Congratzzz' Your kill count for sha was insane, and majorly disheartening :/
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    Your kill count for sha was insane, and majorly disheartening :/
    I got nalak at about 2300 attempts, and went "only sha left now, this won't be so bad I'm over 2k mark" ... I was so very wrong.

Little bit under 2k Rukhmar kills, hopefully it wont be so mean

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    So im curious, when you say #361 what does that include? Both horde and alliance mounts? Cuz there are only 220 non-faction exclusive mounts in the game plus 88 mounts for alliance or 82 mounts for Horde. Either way, that totals 308 / 302, respectively. And that's if you have every single one of those mounts.

If your number of 361 equals ALL the mounts you have including horde AND alliance instead of horde OR alliance, then that makes sense, but isn't the way I would be counting my total since the achievement doesn't take that into consideration.

I have 259 mounts on my alliance character, but actually have access to 310 if we decide to count your way.

Just looking for clarification
    I have 361 mounts on one single character (which happens to be horde).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected

Took a while but I finally got it
    What a great Christmas present!

Last edited by TacoCatt; 2016-12-24 at 10:22 AM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasDS View Post
    No idea where you get your numbers from, but they are totally wrong. He/she have 361 mounts on one single character.

http://simplearmory.com/#/us/saurfan...ectable/mounts

Edit: Congrats on Sha!
    Congratz

I myself have 351 on 1 alliance character as well. I need to do those pvp mounts, those are the worst to get. on one wants to do 3vs3 for the mount and the people you do find they want to sell the thing instead.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stoked. ~80 attempts. Just Blazing to go for the Emerald Drake achievement. Puts me at 163 mounts (yup i still got a ways to go)

Last edited by echo808; 2016-12-26 at 04:18 AM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by echo808 View Post
    Puts me at 163 mounts (yup i still got a ways to go)
    We all start somewhere. Grats on Ony

#361.
    Gratz, I am waiting for the galleon mount myself from the bmah. close to 4k attempts and nothing still.

#361.
    wow what a cool mount, where did you ever get such a Beautiful thing

Quote Originally Posted by jramm187 View Post
    wow what a cool mount, where did you ever get such a Beautiful thing
    That right there is the sha mount (one of the world bosses from MOP expansion) This mount is still obtainable but the drop chance is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    That right there is the sha mount (one of the world bosses from MOP expansion) This mount is still obtainable but the drop chance is ridiculous.
    Oh he knows. He's just being a smart ass to Mymori for reasons.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, with the year drawing closer to an end, I thought it would be nice to us look back on our mount adventures! I think it would be nice to post the following things:

1. Which mount you have grinded the most for and have attained at last.
    2. Which mount you were shocked and didn't expect to get.
    3. Which mount out of your collected you are most happy to have.

I'll start it off for us'

1. Timereaver was the mount I had grinded the most with a total of 2272 kills and got early in the year'
    2. Solar Spirehawk, was pretty shocked to get this mount so early, I only had 197 kills and honestly did not expect to see it so soon.
    3. Smoldering Ember Wyrm, it may be the new 'bronze drake' but you can't deny the detail and beauty the mount has on it.

And as always' Have a safe and happy new years
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2016-12-28 at 05:31 AM.

Well, with the year drawing closer to an end, I thought it would be nice to us look back on our mount adventures! I think it would be nice to post the following things:

1. Timereaver was the mount I had grinded the most with a total of 2272 kills and got early in the year'
    2. Solar Spirehawk, was pretty shocked to get this mount so early, I only had 197 kills and honestly did not expect to see it so soon.
    3. Smoldering Ember Wyrm, it may be the new 'bronze drake' but you can't deny the detail and beauty the mount has on it.

I'll start with No.2 because i just got the Cobalt Primordial Direhorn from Oon, after 1080 attempts. was not really expecting another world boss mount before new year. that makes 3/5 world boss mounts (Galleon and Sha to go), and #349 total.

1. Have to be Timereaver for me also, 5499 kills, got it last cata timewalking event finally. By far the worst grind i've ever done in this game.

3. At the moment it would have to be both of the Kara mounts, Midnights my go to ground mount, and ember wyrm my go to flyer. Both beautifully detailed and awesome looking. And for the coming months i'm very happy to already have Big Love Rocket Good luck to all of you preparing for the grind this Valentines.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potaters View Post
    I'll start with No.2 because i just got the Cobalt Primordial Direhorn from Oon, after 1080 attempts. was not really expecting another world boss mount before new year. that makes 3/5 world boss mounts (Galleon and Sha to go), and #349 total.
    Gratz on oondasta you lucky person'

Well this is probably going to upset a few

1. The infinite Timereaver has taken more kills than any of my mounts, 444 kills to get
    2. Sha mount, it dropped after approx 400 kills
    3. no matter what i get i always seem to go back to Invincible for both ground and air

My mount collection http://simplearmory.com/#/eu/chamber...ectable/mounts

1. The most I have grinded for has been Nalak but I haven't got that *yet*. Second most grinded that I actually attained would be Sha at 3500 attempts.
    2. Infinite Timereaver. Wasn't expecting it so soon at 550 kills the second Timewalking event after it was released.
    3. Overall out of all of them probably Sha since it's the 'rarest obtainable mount' and it feelsgoodman. though I don't like using it all the time because of annoying or nasty whispers, or Alliance targetting my low-levels while waiting for Nalak and killing them. However, recently I am the happiest in finally getting the fox mount. I love foxes and have always wanted to volunteer at a fox rescue but it's too far from where I live, so I chuck in donations instead. If Australia didn't have such stupid restrictions on almost every interesting animal (I mean we can't even own hamsters or hedgehogs) I would happily have a rescue fox at my house, but the fox mount is the closest I'm going to get :P
    Last edited by TacoCatt; 2016-12-28 at 07:07 AM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    3. Overall out of all of them probably Sha since it's the 'rarest obtainable mount' and it feelsgoodman. though I don't like using it all the time because of annoying or nasty whispers, or Alliance targetting my low-levels while waiting for Nalak and killing them.
    People actually give you nasty whispers simply because you ride sha mount? ouch