Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    She sure looks like a man, so by all means - compete with men then, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Yes thats the point.
    People do consider her to be one of the greatest female tennis players of all time. Thats already how people feel about her. I don't understand your argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Read between the lines.

This thread is full of neutron stars.
    Look here kids.
    This is how a reply looks when someone has completely run out of arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    have a lower pain threshold but I am not complaining, that's part of being born a guy.
    Thats a myth, male pain threshold is much higher than women. Childbirth is the only exception.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Serena would fuck up any ATP player her age any time... She's not "top 1" she's probably best ever female player. She's not one of those that spent several weeks on top and then disappeared.
    I hope the roll eyes are sarcasm. She couldnt beat a retired eldery tennis player when she was 18. The stats are already in this thread, realistcly she is under the men top 1000. She can have the best female player ever, shes not even close to the best player.

Let me put it this way, women match are half as long. The average serving speed for male in the top 500, is the same as the world record for women (not held by Williams). So when ever she play men, they are just smashing world record or beyond world record in her face all game. We know this, she know this. Otherwise she would have asked to join the men leagues long ago, but she never did. She only ran her mouth when she started and an old retired tennis player put her and Venus in their places.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Serena would fuck up any ATP player her age any time... She's not "top 1" she's probably best ever female player. She's not one of those that spent several weeks on top and then disappeared.
    The last time she tried publicly playing with a male pro, she lost decisively to someone tanked 200 something so no.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

I don't really see her issue here. She is universally considered the greatest women's tennis player.

Deleted
    Equality be like

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the problem lies in the fact that nobody gives a fuck about tennis....

Deleted
    I think a good way of showing that women can be just as good and capable as man if not better would be to make ALL sports integrated and have them solely be on merit. It should not matter if a tennis player is female or male and there should be no seperated venues solely to keep perceived male superiority a thing.

If we'd funnel all the media, attention and monetization into a single large pool it would benefit sport overall and make certain women get their fair share of everything based on merit and success without being kept out artificially.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, if all sports were integrated there would be barely any sports where women would get any success.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    I think a good way of showing that women can be just as good and capable as man if not better would be to make ALL sports integrated and have them solely be on merit. It should not matter if a tennis player is female or male and there should be no seperated venues solely to keep perceived male superiority a thing.

If we'd funnel all the media, attention and monetization into a single large pool it would benefit sport overall and make certain women get their fair share of everything based on merit and success without being kept out artificially.
    And then everyone realizes that women can't compete at the highest levels, and what? Vindication for inequality?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    And then everyone realizes that women can't compete at the highest levels, and what? Vindication for inequality?
    Back to the kitchen obviously
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Back to the kitchen obviously
    *Wrings hands and cackles*

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    The last time she tried publicly playing with a male pro, she lost decisively to someone tanked 200 something so no.
    When she was like 17? I think she learned some tricks since then

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no doubts that Serena is an amazing tennis player. I guarantee she could whoop my ass without breaking a sweat. But the fact is she could not beat the top male tennis players right now. Just wouldn't happen.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

When she was like 17? I think she learned some tricks since then
    Why is she not asking any of the male top players for public matches then? Its not like male are not accepting to play her. Infact when she ran her mouth a retired player challenged them lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherling View Post
    I'm not sure if you're joking or not, if all sports were integrated there would be barely any sports where women would get any success.
    Women are just as good and capable as man. Just because we demotivate girls and try to keep them out of sports because of societal norms and cultural programming doesn't mean they couldn't compete. A first step to undo this would be to actually integrate and treat them as equals.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I'm sorry but it feels as if under the pretense of equality you are effectively advocating treating women as second class athletes while also assuming they would lose without any tangible proof to back this up. It is assuming they need your protection based on societal propagated prejudice that begets itself. By doing so you are actually engaging in inequality and treating them as your inferiors.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2016-12-28 at 03:50 PM.

Women are just as good and capable as man. Just because we demotivate girls and try to keep them out of sports because of societal norms and cultural programming doesn't mean they couldn't compete. A first step to undo this would be to actually integrate and treat them as equals.

I'm sorry but it feels as if under the pretense of equality you are effectively advocating treating women as second class athletes while also assuming they would lose without any tangible proof to back this up. It is assuming they need your protection based on societal propagated prejudice that begets itself. By doing so you are actually engaging in inequality and treating them as your inferiors.
    maybe you should accept that fact, that bilogically, men and women arent equal and move on? Literally 99% of physical sports are absolutely dominated by men simply because of genetics, the end. it will be hundreds of years or some massive genetic experimenting before women might have the physique of men...

You weren't told that there are rather interesting biological differences between men and women? Strength being the most obvious difference when talking of physical activities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see her put to the test. Play against the current greatest male tennis player. If she can win, or even make it a close match, then bravo, score one for women. If she can't then it would be time to put this topic to bed finally.

I also want to see a transgender (woman to man) person get into the NFL. Or even a woman in general. Again, if they can keep up and do well, then bravo, case closed. If they cannot, then as before, we can finally put this topic to bed.

Just tired of all the talk, and no one actually putting their money where their mouth is.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2016-12-28 at 05:01 PM.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.