Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Ahh Ivalice as an expansion set area or a big patch ! the land of Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, and Final Fantasy 12 ! can't wait !
    They're my top three favourite games ever so I'm very happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as Ivalice doesn't have a judge telling you what not to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    As long as Ivalice doesn't have a judge telling you what not to do.
    I'm speculating final raid will have The Undying as the final boss and maybe Yiazmat or Hell Wyrm in one of the 3. Yiazmat will probably appear anyway it's one of the most iconic FF superbosses like Ozma.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'm speculating final raid will have The Undying as the final boss and maybe Yiazmat or Hell Wyrm in one of the 3. Yiazmat will probably appear anyway it's one of the most iconic FF superbosses like Ozma.
    Suddenly judge appears and gives you a red card and banishes you.
    >.>

Anyways... Ivalice is a great place for anything really. Though I really don't know how they're going to span it out. It's a whole continent..? world? not exactly a city or tower or something. Really weird for a raid.

So When's the next job reveal :l
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Suddenly judge appears and gives you a red card and banishes you.
    >.>

Anyways... Ivalice is a great place for anything really. Though I really don't know how they're going to span it out. It's a whole continent..? world? not exactly a city or tower or something. Really weird for a raid.
    ...You joke about that red card thing but if I saw that I would flip my shit.

Ivalice is my favorite FF setting tho. Love love love it and more of it in any form is a plus in my eyes.

....I want a new FFT now.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So When's the next job reveal :l
    I'd assume Fanfest EU on February 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    ...You joke about that red card thing but if I saw that I would flip my shit.

Ivalice is my favorite FF setting tho. Love love love it and more of it in any form is a plus in my eyes.

....I want a new FFT now.
    Inb4 Yoshi adds a new section to golden saucer: Verminion Tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be up for that.

I'd love to see a Lucavi arc if they're going to visit the tactics aspect of Ivalice. Could see some really cool bosses and mechanics coming out of that.

Guys is it normal if I go Red Mage I rename myself Dappy Dapperson?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys is it normal if I go Red Mage I rename myself Dappy Dapperson?
    Well I definitely know who to avoid then, lol

Well I definitely know who to avoid then, lol
    Rem why u so mean to me? All I want to be in life is a dapper Red Mage fencing shit and chainspelling Lalafells.

I'd assume Fanfest EU on February 20th.
    uggghhhh

I really hope it's blue mage and not samurai but I just have that feeling that I'm right
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Spiderman shirt equals Peter parker. A freelancer photographer. FF3 freelancer confirmed. Also known as onion knight.
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    uggghhhh

I really hope it's blue mage and not samurai but I just have that feeling that I'm right

Quote Originally Posted by leires View Post
    Spiderman shirt equals Peter parker. A freelancer photographer. FF3 freelancer confirmed. Also known as onion knight.
    So far I've seen Spider-Man / Peter Parker CONFIRMS without a doubt:

Samurai
    Puppetmaster
    Blue Mage
    Chemist
    Dancer
    Photographer DoH class (okay, not serious, but still including for humor)

Spider-Man is OP, he does everything.

The biggest Samurai support, to me, is Yoshida specifically saying he likes the original 3 films when he talked about it. Peter's not a chemist in those... he doesn't create webfluid. And with Dark Knight, Yoshida specifically referred to the Nolan Dark Knight trilogy as his favorites. Blue mage could still fit, but it seems more obscure than people making the Sam Raimi to Samurai connection.

I'm really eager to see confirmation one way or the other, though.

2 weeks and a day til the Final Fantasy anniversary presentation event. Wonder if FFXIV will have anything announced to celebrate the anniversary in game.

Then the final stretch to Germany's Fan Fest and we'll finally get confirmation.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2017-01-17 at 02:45 PM.

Based on some files that dataminers came across last night, it is looking like it will be samurai.

Source

SAM would make sense. A lot of the previous hints towards the new job have been 'SAM', the developers don't tend to 'bait and switch' with something as major as a new job and it's been heavily requested by a lot of people over on the official forums. Hopefully it's a DPS job since that's what a lot of the people asking for it wanted it to be.

I wouldn't hold my breath for 2 DPS classes in one expansion.

Samurai's heavy armor always made me think it seems more appropriate as a tank, which would be fine by me.

SAM tank, NIN dps, I'm good (I'm just not much of a healer)

Deleted
    inb4 sam healer