Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The author of the article works for MSNBC.
    And? Oh wait, you're claiming the reverse spoiled apple thing here. Irrelevant.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Granted, Theo has endorsed ethnically cleansing Palestine and violating Jordanian sovreignty in the process so I guess letting Russia slide doesn't sound like a big deal to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I personally don't find that too objectionable. I am rather surprised that garden variety Democrats are so against deescalating conflict.
    Largely because it is not 'deescalating' a conflict, it is simply an effort to crack the American bulwark in Europe and the Middle East into which Trump and the GOP are being led by the Pied Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Right back at you. I'm surprised conservatives want to be the Putin's bitch. A person who has no intention of having good relations with the U.S.
    well.... Putin wants good relations in that things swing in his favor.

I am sick of that word, hypocrisy. I absolutely don't care what you think about biased media. More you whine about bias, more I find them credible.

See, how that works

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    And? Oh wait, you're claiming the reverse spoiled apple thing here. Irrelevant.
    What?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I am sick of that word, hypocrisy. I absolutely don't care what you think about biased media. More you whine about bias, more I find them credible.

See, how that works
    Somewhere along the way, people decided the media must be fair, rather than truthful.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    well.... Putin wants good relations in that things swing in his favor.
    Yeah. He wants sanctions lifted to add to his possible $200 billion. An ex KGB officer running the Russian government. I'm sure he is looking out for Russia's best interest.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Largely because it is not 'deescalating' a conflict, it is simply an effort to crack the American bulwark in Europe and the Middle East into which Trump and the GOP are being led by the Pied Putin.
    I wonder how long it is people will continue to think it's ok for NATO to decide what is good for the rest of the world and especially certain countries outside of it.

Let us not forget that Uncle Sam was playing Pied Piper to the world long before Putin was a twinkle in his parents' eyes, and still is doing so.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    I wonder how long it is people will continue to think it's ok for NATO to decide what is good for the rest of the world and especially certain countries outside of it.

Let us not forget that Uncle Sam was playing Pied Piper to the world long before Putin was a twinkle in his parents' eyes, and still is doing so.
    I'd rather take the democratic republic at the reins than the neo-tsarist autocracy, quite frankly.

I'm questioning the accuracy of your prediction.
    You're certainly able to do that, we'll both see within a month how that goes.

Yeah. He wants sanctions lifted to add to his possible $200 billion. An ex KGB officer running the Russian government. I'm sure he is looking out for Russia's best interest.
    not saying he is. though keeping his country afloat should be a priority.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Right back at you. I'm surprised conservatives want to be the Putin's bitch. A person who has no intention of having good relations with the U.S.
    To quote Georgy Arbatov "We are going to do something terrible to you [America] - you will no longer have an enemy [Russia]." which he said as the Soviet Union fell. I feel like America cannot function, or its elite classes feel it can't function, without that enemy to whip the masses up and keep people in line.

It is only natural the Lefties would go for Russia. Its people are white and Indo-European speaking, and a type of Christian. They make the perfect enemy to replace Bushes failed crusade in the Middle East. An Enemy Democrats can really hate on and relish in it and not feel an ounce of concern over xenophobia or jingoism.

Its really remarkable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'd rather take the democratic republic at the reins than the neo-tsarist autocracy, quite frankly.
    Well that's a rather broad brush to paint Putin with first off, secondly to grant democratic republic status to NATO countries especially the US as is definitely is amusing. That has long since passed as people all over the spectrum have seen.

Imperium is not an automatic urge of leadership, you know.

To quote Georgy Arbatov "We are going to do something terrible to you [America] - you will no longer have an enemy [Russia]." which he said as the Soviet Union fell. I feel like America cannot function, or its elite classes feel it can't function, without that enemy to whip the masses up and keep people in line.

It is only natural the Lefties would go for Russia. Its people are white and Indo-European speaking, and a type of Christian. They make the perfect enemy to replace Bushes failed crusade in the Middle East. An Enemy Democrats can really hate on and relish in it and not feel an ounce of concern over xenophobia or jingoism.

Its really remarkable.
    Alternatively, and I know this will be tough for you because you project your dishonesty on others, but liberals don't like Russia's government because Russia invades its neighbors and has a terrible record on human rights.

Its really remarkable.
    Holy shit Theo! Liberals hate Russia because they are white.

Just admit you are desperate.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Its really remarkable.
    I used to think your posts were quite informative and intelligent but this just sounds like a lot of nonsense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I used to think your posts were quite informative and intelligent but this just sounds like a lot of nonsense.
    Don't play the "What happened?" card, That dumb gaslighting from Nixx and Batman was as much BS as this is.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit Theo! Liberals hate Russia because they are white.

Just admit you are desperate.
    No, they hate Russia because they need a really good reason why a bunch of Obama voters flipped for Trump and Hillary lost the rust belt blue wall that was supposed to be unbeatable.

Russia is just convenient because its population is pale. They can't after all blame it on Iranians or ISIS hackers.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

No, they hate Russia because they need a really good reason why a bunch of Obama voters flipped for Trump and Hillary lost the rust belt blue wall that was supposed to be unbeatable.

Russia is just convenient because its population is pale. They can't after all blame it on Iranians or ISIS hackers.
    jesus, this is getting sad. SAD.

Of course, not everyone at MSNBC will be after him, since he will presumably defend his position or at the very least not criticize it. Perhaps some others will defend him or at least remain silent, so I imagine whether your prediction is "true" or not will largely depend on whether you can find at least one MSNBC employee who blasts him for it, who at that point will become "the MSNBC crew" for the sake of your ability to claim victory, despite only being one person.
    Nah, the majority of that particular network will be after him, it's always been a firebomb brigade and that's the type they hire. Mika Brzezinski, Chris Hayes, Ezra Klein, Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, Andrea Mitchell, Lawrence O'Donnell, Joy-Ann Reid, Ed Schultz, Al Sharpton are the type of anchor/host that company loves to hire. They'll have on their random establishment GOP punching bag here and there just like Fox has Juan Williams and Geraldo but the partisan bias at that network is loud and proud, so no point in pretending it's anything other than what it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    jesus, this is getting sad. SAD.
    Would you prefer I say "Russia is an evil satanic force in the world and brought down Her Radiance, Hillary Clinton (PBUH)!!!111!!!111!!"?

I mean really, I aim to please, and I specifically do post entirely to ensure your and others reading enjoyment. :3