Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    the problem is as we saw you can get armed inside an airport with having your firearms and ammo in your checked in luggage. The land side outside of the secured areas is very dangerous when it comes to safety from madmen looking to wreck havoc.

the simple and obvious solution is stop transportation of fire arms in luggage. sure it will nto stop all issues but having check points prior to entering the terminal for general safety will catch more of these issues before they get inside the airport
    How do you suggest transporting arms when you move then? UPS?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    How do you suggest transporting arms when you move then? UPS?
    Load a drone with your firearms and fly it to your new location.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Another terrorist attack..oh wait...is he not brown enough.

guess they will call this one a "crazy person" since he did not scream something about Alah.

of course it won't stop people from trying to blame muslims anyway

- - - Updated - - -

because they'll take our gunsssssssssssssss..

The shooter. Kind of an odd fashion statement if you are not Muslim isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck, scarves are not necessarily instant Muslim attire. It is also hipster attire in the winter.

>.<

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

blame it on eeeeeevvvillll moooslems.

The guy clearly had mental issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

He's Puerto Rican. I guess he could pass for a Muslim in some places.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Holy fuck, scarves are not necessarily instant Muslim attire. It is also hipster attire in the winter.

>.<
    the finger tho : ^ )

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Stop the "IT WAS MUSLIMS" nonsense. Wait for facts.
    See here though. Let's hypothesize and say it WAS a muslim. If that becomes a known fact and we DO talk about it, it'll just get locked. So really what's the point.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone made the shooter a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Esteban-San...62352/?fref=ts
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He's Puerto Rican. I guess he could pass for a Muslim in some places.
    Muslim isn't a race, it is a religion. How do you not know this?

Glad to see moderation here trying to keep the thread clean. Unlike these very specific threads made in the last couple days about this specific event, that were left to abandon and being buried.

Sorry to hear about this Ameribros, glad he was apprehended at least.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Shouldn't we be taking about how airports are GUN FREE ZONES. (despite there being many armed law enforcement officers on site).
    Not sure about that airport, but here in Columbus, the many times I been down in the luggage claim/pickup area, do not remember ever seeing a armed security guard there. Anyone off the street even, can walk into that area uncontested for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not sure about that airport, but here in Columbus, the many times I been down in the luggage claim/pickup area, do not remember ever seeing a armed security guard there. Anyone off the street even, can walk into that area uncontested for the most part.
    DFW has quite a few, but DFW is also one of the largest in the nation >.>

Holy shit! Some people on this forum... It doesn't even matter if he's muslim or not, as long as he LOOKS muslim they already blame a whole religion. All these emotional Trump supporters just make me shake my head, repeatedly. How about waiting for FACTS? There have been crazy Americans shooting up schools, cinemas and public places for as long as I can remember, and that was way before all this ISIS bs, even way before 9/11.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I really did not know you could check guns onto airplanes..seems really ass-backwards to me.
    They have to be in a locked baggage and checked thru baggage check in and not loaded, then it is kept in the cargo hold of the plane until you reach your destination and then go to get your baggage in the baggage claim area. You can not carry one on board the plane on person or in a bag, purse, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    Holy shit! Some people on this forum... It doesn't even matter if he's muslim or not, as long as he LOOKS muslim they already blame a whole religion. All these emotional Trump supporters just make me shake my head, repeatedly. How about waiting for FACTS? There have been crazy Americans shooting up schools, cinemas and public places for as long as I can remember, and that was way before all this ISIS bs, even way before 9/11.
    >Criticizes everyone that ridiculously generalizes;
    >Proceeds to call everyone who does "Emotional Trump Supporters".

Cool stewry bruh

for the safety of everyone, noone should be allowed to bring a gun within any airport period.
    I'm all for logical regulations on firearms...but all what you suggest would have accomplished in this case is to move the location of the mass shooting to another place... like a mall or a school.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    for the safety of everyone, noone should be allowed to bring a gun within any airport period.
    plenty of reason to travel with a gun, I hunt out of state sometimes, I need to bring my rifle with me, I could see a need for a better protocol when traveling with one but there is still the need to do so, Also you suggesting that every bag that goes through an airport should be search? because that's the only way you could actually stop it.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    Well, America isn't the only country in the world. If you factor in the consistent and ongoing terror attacks around the world done by Muslims, and you see a pattern of similar behavior in the US, I think it is a very rational response to be alarmed.

Don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    >Criticizes everyone that ridiculously generalizes;
    >Proceeds to call everyone who does "Emotional Trump Supporters".

Cool stewry bruh
    The people acting in the way I described literally have "Make America Great Again" or a picture of Trump as their avatar. Come on now... I never said ALL Trump supporters are acting silly. But who cares about details or proper reading nowadays anyways.