Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Diablo even is a huge failure in my opinion

Dead before the loading screen is over to get in the cow level, and I cant even leave because my hearth is off cooldown.

I have no problem with PvP I am no a PvP Server, however implementing an event like this in a tiny pvp area with a fix spawn location on the cow king is pretty poor thought out.
    Makes what was supposed to be a fun event more of a reason to dislike the decisions made by the company.

just like the real thing

You can leave by right clicking the cow buff off.

10+ Year Old Account
    no need to hearth, click remove the cow buff, or wait out the timer of it and instantly be returned to where you came from.

also im from a PvE server, had no issues with PvP when i went to the portal. guessing you had PvP enabled from the sewers of Dal before hopping in? basically your fault for not checking first. the portal stays open much longer than a few seconds, you have plenty of time to ensure PvP is off first. and since the Cow King respawns quickly you wont miss out on that either.

just typical QQ from the uninformed here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    no need to hearth, click remove the cow buff, or wait out the timer of it and instantly be returned to where you came from.

also im from a PvE server, had no issues with PvP when i went to the portal. guessing you had PvP enabled from the sewers of Dal before hopping in? basically your fault for not checking first. the portal stays open much longer than a few seconds, you have plenty of time to ensure PvP is off first. and since the Cow King respawns quickly you wont miss out on that either.

just typical QQ from the uninformed here.
    The game does not tell u to do that but hey just a typical person left with not much to defend with. This event was a joke. I only knew it was up because some one asked in guild what the items were... And I can only kill the cow king once for loot and that's it... I came back the next day nothing... Whats the point then. They make us farm goblins for scrolls and we get a portal but we can't use it more then once because hey loot lock out...

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    just like the real thing
    pretty much this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    The game does not tell u to do that but hey just a typical person left with not much to defend with. This event was a joke. I only knew it was up because some one asked in guild what the items were... And I can only kill the cow king once for loot and that's it... I came back the next day nothing... Whats the point then. They make us farm goblins for scrolls and we get a portal but we can't use it more then once because hey loot lock out...
    They didn't make you do anything. Optional event is optional - like most events and holidays in WoW, I completely ignored them. Have done since they were introduced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ponies View Post
    Dead before the loading screen is over to get in the cow level, and I cant even leave because my hearth is off cooldown.

I have no problem with PvP I am no a PvP Server, however implementing an event like this in a tiny pvp area with a fix spawn location on the cow king is pretty poor thought out.
    Makes what was supposed to be a fun event more of a reason to dislike the decisions made by the company.
    I like the event, and if you aren't on a PvP server, then going there doesn't seem to be a problem.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account

1. buy a guard, or go into the cow realm from a dungeon, that way you are not pvp enabled
    2. right click the buff off in the top right and you will tp out
    3. lol sounds like somone who is ill informed, and does something in a pvp area, then enters a pvp area and complains? hm
    4. lol again somone who whent "ok so im in a pvp area... and now im in a pvp area wtf is this pvp shit!?"
    buy a guard, then go through the portal so you are not pvp flagged, or do a dungeon then kill the goblin and enter, so again you arnt flagged
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I like the event, and if you aren't on a PvP server, then going there doesn't seem to be a problem.
    hes entering through the pvp enabled sewers, so hes getting set up to pvp
    so if he doesent want to pvp in there, maybe he should enter through a non pvp area? like the end of a dungeon?

Deleted
    Dead before the loading screen is over
    Yeah, that's Diablo 1 for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. buy a guard, or go into the cow realm from a dungeon, that way you are not pvp enabled
    2. right click the buff off in the top right and you will tp out
    3. lol sounds like somone who is ill informed, and does something in a pvp area, then enters a pvp area and complains? hm
    4. lol again somone who whent "ok so im in a pvp area... and now im in a pvp area wtf is this pvp shit!?"
    buy a guard, then go through the portal so you are not pvp flagged, or do a dungeon then kill the goblin and enter, so again you arnt flagged
    The guard doesn't help you if you're in a PvP Server. I think that is his problem. But then again, he decided to play on a PvP Server, and that is his problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    lol yes, because entering a pvp enabled area like the sewers when the game says "go get treasure goblins at the end of dungeons" is blizzs fault?

and holy fucking shit, its not like this event is a very minor event for a completly differant game right!? i mean.. .right?

we get 2 toys, a bag, and a little event, why are you acting like "wtf blizz i suspected i raid, 50 quests, 2 dungeons, and 5 transmog sets"

10+ Year Old Account
    Did this event today. Felt a bit underwhelming, compared to the Diablo 2 cow level (never played the Diablo 1 one), but fun still.

Also, the area was not PvP in my case. You must have flagged yourself for PvP accidentally, oupee!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    lol yes, because entering a pvp enabled area like the sewers when the game says "go get treasure goblins at the end of dungeons" is blizzs fault?

and holy fucking shit, its not like this event is a very minor event for a completly differant game right!? i mean.. .right?

we get 2 toys, a bag, and a little event, why are you acting like "wtf blizz i suspected i raid, 50 quests, 2 dungeons, and 5 transmog sets"

Sometimes it really surprises me that your name isn't spelled Felplauge.

This kind of attitude is pretty hilarious. You make it sound like Blizzard has never done a single thing right, and yet you're posting on the WoW GD forums of a predominantly WoW focused website.

At this point you must be here only to troll and shitpost if you genuinely hate Blizzard that much.

it's even funnier when you consider if he did the sewer portal on a pve server and didn't want to pvp he could of just hired a damn guard before going goblin farming.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Not really understand the issue. You can only kill him once per character. The only thing of note that he (exclusively) drops is the guitar toy which has a 100% droprate. If you're spawn-killed just (wait with the) release and tag the king with whatever. There is no benefit to killing him on every single character. He drops a polearm, but it shares a model with a quest reward in Uldum.
    If you enter by mistake just click away the buff and you get teleported back to where you were.

10+ Year Old Account
    hes entering through the pvp enabled sewers, so hes getting set up to pvp
    so if he doesent want to pvp in there, maybe he should enter through a non pvp area? like the end of a dungeon?
    Well, remember, if he enters in a PvP enabled zone, then he still will be flagged for those 5 mins to go off PvP.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This is one of the reasons, why I hate Legion so much - "bait events". Event is PVE, but all of a sudden you realize, that it's just a bait to attract defenceless PVE victims into PVP crap. Yeah, I play on PVE servers, but this event wouldn't be enjoyable for me anyway, as Blizzard find ways to force competition with other faction on you anyway. And playing versus other players = PVP by definition. And I hate PVP, just because I hate to be a jerk and other people being jerks.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.