Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Palestinian Terrorist rams israelis with truck, 4 dead 15 wounded

So yeah, terrorist attack in israel again.

Luckily they killed the driver on the spot.

There is also a video out there of the truck hitting them but i wont post it, it's easy to find on liveleak etc.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Sus...injured-477779
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/08/mi...ack/index.html

A truck plowed into a group of soldiers in Jerusalem, killing four people and injuring at least 13, Israel's emergency services said Sunday.
    Three of the four killed were female soldiers, Israeli Education Minister Neftali Bennett said. The fourth person killed was a young man, but it was not immediately clear whether he was a soldier.

All of the slain victims were in their 20s.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-01-08 at 04:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't care about Israel or any other middle east country, that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Torlan View Post
    Occupying a country is usually met with resistance like this, I wish they could come to more peaceful terms.
    Except they aren't occupying anything but their own land.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    We don't care about Israel or any other middle east country, that's the truth.
    It's just that truck ramming in europe have been a thing so though i should post this.

There have been thousands of islamic terrorist attacks around the world in 2016 only so you cant list them all lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Except they aren't occupying anything but their own land.
    other than the illegal settlements yeah..

10+ Year Old Account
    In before the "Israel killed another Palestinian" outrage
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguiris View Post
    other than the illegal settlements yeah..
    Illegal by whose standards again? yeah..
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torlan View Post
    Occupying a country is usually met with resistance like this, I wish they could come to more peaceful terms.
    Guess Germans or French occupy a country as well then having same shit happening to them...

Wake fucking up, it's pure terrorism, end of story.

And some bleeding hearts wonder why Israel tries to keep Palestinians sealed off.

Israel was created by terrorists, now its suffering from terrorism. That's Irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fools here don't realize simple thing, after Israel is done with - YOU will be next. You already have this shit seeping into Europe and yet some are still living in a frikkin' fantasy world thinking you can placate those who would love to lop your heads off in the name of some deity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    It's just that truck ramming in europe have been a thing so though i should post this.

There have been thousands of islamic terrorist attacks around the world in 2016 only so you cant list them all lol.
    I agree with you, I was just stating the mentality of the West.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    The fools here don't realize simple thing, after Israel is done with - YOU will be next.
    Live in fear, that will show the terrorists! Pathetic.

I love how we've always got two extremes in this sort of thing: The idiots who think religion is the only motivation, and the idiots who ignore it entirely.

Oh great, another thread where folks mock and bash victums in a terrorist attack becuase they are the wrong race.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I was actually talking about the UK and the Ottoman Empire.
    Yeah, but that really isn't Israel's fault is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was actually talking about the UK and the Ottoman Empire.
    After 2nd World War every country in Europe had their borders shifted, just look at Germany and Poland...Germany lost large part of their country to Poland and Poland to Ukraine. Should Germany and Poland go to war about their lost land?

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    After 2nd World War every country in Europe had their borders shifted, just look at Germany and Poland...Germany lost large part of their country to Poland and Poland to Ukraine. Should Germany and Poland go to war about their lost land?
    Precisely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Live in fear, that will show the terrorists! Pathetic.

I love how we've always got two extremes in this sort of thing: The idiots who think religion is the only motivation, and the idiots who ignore it entirely.
    In cases like this religious indoctrination is certainly a major factor, only a blind fool can deny this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said it was. I said I don't expect the Palestinian's to be happy about it and nobody should. Obviously it's too late to unmake Israel, which would have been the easiest solution, as there are Israelis there who haven't ever known another home. It should have never been made in the first place, but what's done is done. Now we need to find a peaceful resolution to this conflict, which unless we want to engage in genocide, is going to require us to humanize and sympathize with the Palestinians to some degree and not just the Israelis. I don't expect anyone to support or genuinely wave away the terrorism carried about by the likes of Hamas, but we also need to ditch the rather colonial attitude of "Why aren't you OK with how your conquerors abuse you?"
    How nice of you being so tolerant and understanding sitting in your cozy couch thousands of miles away from this bullshit. Say, if this shit would happen to you, would you be so understanding too?

No, this shit needs to be frikkin' burned with fire, there is no way to legitimize this, just as there was no way to legitimize same thing that happened in Germany.

Pure terrorism can never be legitimized.

I never said it was. I said I don't expect the Palestinian's to be happy about it and nobody should. Obviously it's too late to unmake Israel, which would have been the easiest solution, as there are Israelis there who have never known another home. It should have never been made in the first place, but what's done is done. Now we need to find a peaceful resolution to this conflict, which unless we want to engage in genocide, is going to require us to humanize and sympathize with the Palestinians to some degree and not just the Israelis. I don't expect or want anyone to support or genuinely wave away the terrorism carried about by the likes of Hamas, but we also need to ditch the rather colonial attitude of "Why aren't you OK with how your conquerors abuse you?"

- - - Updated - - -

If they feel they're being horribly mistreated by their new overlords, I would understand if they did.
    Your hearts in the right place Nixx. I just don't see a good solution which is going to please the Palestinian side.

Deleted
    Israel and Palestine are as good neighbors as Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. They deserve each other.