Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The left foreign policy is that if we all come toget her as a common world government, we will defeat the idea of wars. That wars will simply go away because we are all one nation, the human nation. The problem is how do you get all to live under the same governance. The west has decided to do that we must give up our ideals, values, and our wealth. We must appease the worst actors in the world while transferring our wealth to them. In time they will learn to love us and take up our own ideals. Until then we just have to take it on the chin and in the pocket book, but don't worry, it's all for the good of the world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I am still citing Frans Timmermans, Vice President to the European Commission. If you don't like him as a source, then hey ho.

I can write his name in bold or even capitals if you want, he will still be my source and his source will still be Frontex.
    "Frontex chief Fabrice Leggeri told this website on Wednesday (28 January) that "the trend is that there are fewer Syrian nationals".

But the Warsaw-based agency notes that while the number of Syrians may have declined, the share of Iraqi monthly arrivals in Greece "increased over the last quarter to 25 percent in December, more than double the 11 percent in October and 12 percent in November".

It also states that the average share of Afghans is between one quarter and one third of the total number of detected migrants at the border.

The UNHCR noted a similar trend.

Both the UNHCR and Frontex say Syrians accounted for around 39 percent of all arrivals in Greece in December.

Iraqis and Afghans, it says, each represent around 24 percent of the mix, or just under 50 percent together.

In other words, almost 90 percent the people who arrived by sea in the EU in December came from countries gripped by war or emerged from a wider regional conflict."

Ok you´re citing Timmerman and i´m citing the chief of Frontex.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    "Frontex chief Fabrice Leggeri told this website on Wednesday (28 January) that "the trend is that there are fewer Syrian nationals".

But the Warsaw-based agency notes that while the number of Syrians may have declined, the share of Iraqi monthly arrivals in Greece "increased over the last quarter to 25 percent in December, more than double the 11 percent in October and 12 percent in November".

It also states that the average share of Afghans is between one quarter and one third of the total number of detected migrants at the border.

The UNHCR noted a similar trend.

Both the UNHCR and Frontex say Syrians accounted for around 39 percent of all arrivals in Greece in December.

Iraqis and Afghans, it says, each represent around 24 percent of the mix, or just under 50 percent together.

In other words, almost 90 percent the people who arrived by sea in the EU in December came from countries gripped by war or emerged from a wider regional conflict."

Ok you´re citing Timmerman and i´m citing the chief of Frontex.
    You're quoting arrivals in Greece, I am citing FRANS TIMMERMANS, VICE PRESIDENT TO THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION talking about EUROPE.

You know, when you see people openly defending Nazis, and getting support from other posters, you realise many people chose to go full retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    If only you knew... it's so tempting!
    Don't bomb Rotterdam this time pls

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am still citing Frans Timmermans, Vice President to the European Commission. If you don't like him as a source, then hey ho.

I can write his name in bold or even capitals if you want, he will still be my source and his source will still be Frontex.
    https://euobserver.com/migration/132048 ? It references your quote indirectly

15+ Year Old Account
    You're quoting arrivals in Greece, I am citing FRANS TIMMERMANS, VICE PRESIDENT TO THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION talking about EUROPE.
    You don´t actually know what you´re talking about, you´re just qouting someone. I wonder if you can write it any bigger. You´re aware that the frontex statement was after Timmermans, right? It´s in response to Timmermans unsourced nonsense.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Meanwhile another group that shall remain nameless is already underground and regularly commits mass killings in the EU.

Can't talk about them though. Its racist to do so.
    Yep can't mention (let's call them group I) group I's crimes otherwise we get infracted because....idk the mmo champ rules are so vague and mods so heavy handed there's little point.

There's a reason the rules and moderation of this site are kind of an ongoing joke.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    I personally hope the German Rightwing smacks down the Leftwing hard
    ...The right wing is already in power, what are you on?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    ...The right wing is already in power, what are you on?
    They aren´t right enough for him, therefore left. Duh!

"But what about Islamic terrorism?"

It's worrisome that the discussion almost immediately became about Muslim terrorists, because that tells me that that the neo-Nazi (and their ill-defined ilk) threat may be bigger than we think. We have entire task forces dedicated to combating terrorism of this sort, numerous social programs to integrate Muslim refugees, etc. It's almost as if the threat of Islamic terrorism is taken seriously and given the full attention of the government.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    The experts explained this is a product of government not being able to protect their citizens. It's not an attack on refugees, it's an attack on government and the terrorists they choose to allow to stay.
    """""""Experts"""""""

Always trust MMO-C.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    https://euobserver.com/migration/132048 ? It references your quote indirectly
    I have no reason to doubt Timmermans just because someone claims he blundered in a headline, Frontex did not state his claim was incorrect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    "But what about Islamic terrorism?"

It's worrisome that the discussion almost immediately became about Muslim terrorists, because that tells me that that the neo-Nazi (and their ill-defined ilk) threat may be bigger than we think. We have entire task forces dedicated to combating terrorism of this sort, numerous social programs to integrate Muslim refugees, etc. It's almost as if the threat of Islamic terrorism is taken seriously and given the full attention of the government.
    Its almost like Americans somehow dont know that European countries also deal with non-islamic terrorism.
    We had the mollukers here in the 80s, caused more damage than Islamic terrorism(currently at 1 attack and 1 causality), or the various attacks by ethic dutch people(i.e the attack on the queen).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    They aren´t right enough for him, therefore left. Duh!
    Oh rigth, can't be a moderate, forgot that.
    Well, atleast that means the Netherlands has always had a left-wing government since it became a democracy!

Rutte, the champion of the left!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Because those are why Neo-Nazi parties are on the rise?

People didn't just suddenly wake up one day and decide to join a hate group, they did because they feel afraid and don't think they have other options.
    Because that is clearly a valid excuse.
    Its not like Germany is a democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its almost like Americans somehow dont know that European countries also deal with non-islamic terrorism.
    We had the mollukers here in the 80s, caused more damage than Islamic terrorism(currently at 1 attack and 1 causality), or the various attacks by ethic dutch people(i.e the attack on the queen).
    And in the 1950s EOKA terrorism was a worry, but it is not the 1950s or 1980s anymore, at present Islamic terrorism is the biggest terrorist threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    And in the 1950s EOKA terrorism was a worry, but it is not the 1950s or 1980s anymore, at present Islamic terrorism is the biggest terrorist threat.
    In the last 10 years, ethnic dutch terror attacks killed more than islamic attacks.

And you seem to have forgotten you can focus on multiple threats.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have no reason to doubt Timmermans just because someone claims he blundered in a headline, Frontex did not state his claim was incorrect.
    You have no reason to doubt it because it sounds good to you. From this day on don´t ask for a source on any claim, it´s obviously sufficient when someone high enough says it must be so then it is true.

I still wonder what the time frame was he was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Because those are why Neo-Nazi parties are on the rise?

People didn't just suddenly wake up one day and decide to join a hate group, they did because they feel afraid and don't think they have other options.
    neo-Nazi parties are indeed on the rise because the terrorists are winning. They are successfully causing fear, hatred and division in our countries. I just wish these people had cooler heads, to not allow themselves to be intimidated.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    In the last 10 years, ethnic dutch terror attacks killed more than islamic attacks.

And you seem to have forgotten you can focus on multiple threats.
    Well that is bad for Holland, but Holland is a country only slightly less insignificant than Malta, so threats to Europe as a whole are not confined to what happens amongst the Dutch.

Britain, Spain, Germany and France have all suffered from Islamic terrorism in recent years, the latter two within the last few months.