Page 36 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But you called it fake news, please back up where they said something that was provably false.
    Michael Cohen a special counsel to Trump this private investigator claimed went to Russia to make financial dealing in Russia for Trump and Cohen has proof that he has never been to Russia and proof that he wasn't even out of the country the time the investigator claimed he was in Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    First if all it wasn't no dam intelligence report it was a report given by an ex British intelligence agent turned private investigator hired by democrats then by never Trumpers to try to dig up dirt on Trump

and claims he has made are already falling apart like

Michael Cohen a special counsel to Trump this private investigator claimed went to Russia to make financial dealing in Russia for Trump and Cohen has proof that he has never been to Russia and proof that he wasn't even out of the country the time the investigator claimed he was in Russia
    Let's be fair here. Cohen's claim falls flat when he traveled in the EU which only does one stamp. The claim wasn't that he went to Russia anyways. He supposedly met with them in Prague.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, they're not totally wrong. The claim should be met with extreme criticism until we find out more in regards to hard evidence of it.

I put on the last page that the decider in this whole thing will likely end up being McCain and it likely won't take too long for the story to progress if there's merit.
    I agree, Buzzfeed be Buzzfeedin'. However the post you quoted was intended to show that Trump and his team have a history of declaring they will do things they never end up doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    They are calling the CNN report fake. CNN has not claimed that any document is genuine, so they haven't pushed "fake news."

They are reporting that a document exists, which it does. They are reporting that the intelligence agencies are looking into allegations, which they apparently are.

They claimed that someone from one of the agencies leaked information, which Trump even confirmed.

This is the equivalent of reporting that the Bible exists, and people saying it's fake news. It's not fake news, the documentation may just be fake. They have yet to claim that the document is real. Should we say that all news reports on religion and the Bible are fake news?
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-01-11 at 04:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    F-35, Jack Ma, inDUHstries, big, beautiful, movement, veterans, horribly, fantastic, mayo clinic, absolute top of the line,

Holy crap. Listening to Trump now, and I forgot how terrible a speaker he is. Just rambling and droning and mispronouncing words.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Holy crap. Listening to Trump now, and I forgot how terrible a speaker he is. Just rambling and droning and mispronouncing words.
    Like many have pointed out in the past, he talks like someone battling dementia. It's one of the biggest flags I saw with him, even during his primary run.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Jesus, and I thought Bush Jr. was a bad public speaker.

Jesus christ now he's trying to massive downplay the hacking and deflect from Russia. Even now victim blaming the DNC and claiming to be hackproof despite the RNC being hit too.

This alongside the Tillerson hearing is a god damn nightmare.

He tweets like a 16 year old girl and talks in front of a crowd like a 14 year old me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Let's be fair here. Cohen's claim falls flat when he traveled in the EU which only does one stamp. The claim wasn't that he went to Russia anyways. He supposedly met with them in Prague.
    at a time he was tweeting in the US and visiting USC with his son at the same time he was supposedly in Prague.

so Einstein explain how he was in two different places an ocean apart at the same time
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-01-11 at 04:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Trump is denying Russia is behind the hack even after being presented the most classified reports from agencies. Even calling it fake news. Disgraceful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But you called it fake news, please back up where they said something that was provably false.
    Unless you are blind or can't read english, it's fake because what's writen in the doc can't be verified, meaing it's not true. That's why it's fake news, because it's not based on objective proofs or events that really took place. Please stop trolling you are just making a fool of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Well Trump is denying Russia is behind the hack even after being presented the most classified reports from agencies. Even calling it fake news. Disgraceful.
    He also victim blamed the DNC and claimed the RNC wasn't broken into when statements just came out that they were.

But what about clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    He's a good little puppet it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol if Russia hacked the RNC they would have released the info too... that's rich

Fucking hell now he's attacking Clinton to further deflect from Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Now the pro Russia statements commence. Someone wake me up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck this guy